FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wanking for a couple

Wanking for a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After countless knock backs I finally got into a conversation with a couple on here that we're interested in the scenario I advertised.

It was simple: I turn up at a couples house, I strip naked and wank my cock for them. I do as they say, wank it just like they say, cum when they say.

Jayne and Mark said they we're up for it, more out of intrigue than anything.

I'm 35, Mark 51 Jayne 47.

I'd seen.pictures and was turned on by what I saw.

They gave me the address.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enguy55Man  over a year ago

exeter

I sometimes wank for my distant neighbours, some watch and are naked themselves, be nice to have a female wank me off for the neighbours then return the favour

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Ive done that a number of times in the past.. not done it for a few years now though... Always very exciting... love to do it more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds horny I'd love to do that for a couple. If any couples in Shrewsbury are interested mail me.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I pull up to the house and knock on the door, Jayne answers in a floral summer dress. It really shows off her amazing big tits and curves, Mark comes and shakes my hand and invites in.

As its the first time for us all we all hesitant a bit.

'Better go upstairs mate'

Mark says

By *artin269Man  over a year ago

York

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

Only done this for a woman never a couple but always hard to find a willing audience

Look forward to hearing more

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

Something I would love to try

Love to try this!

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

So want do this.

By *utual InterestsMan  over a year ago

Kent

Have done this on a planned outdoors meet... was hot

I have done this for fewgot.en over the years...1st was for girl id known for years she was Horny as F..k&I had wanted to Fuck her for couple of years but opportunity had never arisen..Anyway her boyfriend of 5yrs wss sent to prison..i ran into her wen he bern in bout year,got chattin in pub she sayin was fed up..Anyway sum reason i end up tellin her how horny.she was she sed she never would have thought that how i see her...so i tell her are you mad..Amount of Wanks i have over you outrageous...Had or Have??She shot back..have i sayn..when last time she ask lookin at growing bulge in trousers..Rachel told me you never wear pants..oh yeah&what else Rachel Tell ya then...That you got Massive Cock&You proper dirty bastard..Hahaha Now that 2out of 2so far no pants&From i can see certainly looks Massive to me.. That it cock solid..Then she jus sed it..i never cheat on him but pls come home with me&Wank tjat Massive Cock for me..Lets go i say..Get to her house she straight to bed room gets everthing need oil etc a wand for her several vibes So off we go she watch me..wand on her pussi wet,wet wet.look your Cock look huge&So Fuckin.hard...Fuck id love suck it..She never thou never touch it..haha i came 5-6 times tjat night&was Red Raw ny morning she was vlconstantly x comin especially wen i rub vibe.up&dowm Cock&Balls before right up arse as i wank cock.mshe love thst..Anyway morning i left on way home i thinkin that one loyal girl man she never even touch my cock.. loved it thou had few nights with her after..&Fairplay that girl she told her pals good things&Every bird in our town wanted a go...what a woman..

» Add a new message to this topic