FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dom tv/ts

Dom tv/ts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would be invited for a sexual encounter at a house with a tv ts or cd as soon as i get there she asks me to strip off so i do she then takes me upstairs to the bed and ties me to all 4 posts of the bed and then blindfolds me she then lubes my arse hole up with something and fingers me to open me up then she inserts an expandable butt plug into me and pumps till its nice and tight and then starts sucking my cock and playing with my nipples after a while she removes the butt plug and inserts a large dildo which only just fits in and plays with its for a while in and out in and out then removes it and inserts her fist which is a tight fit but feels great after she removes her fist she unties my feet she lift my legs up and sticks her cock into my arse and fucks me til she cums deep inside me.

After she cleans up she says she want to piss inside my arse which i thinks odd but hell why not so she moves me into the bath and makes me get into the doggy position and sticks her cock into my arse a lets her warm piss fill me up and starts dribbling out of my arse at the same rate its going in which feels great when she stops pissing she removes her cock and inserts her fist again and plays with my cock then makes me lay on my back and sits on my cock deep inside her ass she then attemps to put her fist into my arse again while she rides me like a horse it dont take me long to ejaculate and thats it .............. One day maybe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

i know its a long shot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and your straight ok

no im bi al check my details

» Add a new message to this topic