FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best BJ location

Best BJ location

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodymonster OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

When i was in my first year of college me and my then gf decided to try and convince our parents to let us go away on holiday to Turkey for 2 weeks. After lots of promising and pleading both sets of parents agreed and it was booked. Upon arrival in the Turkish town we found a bar and started on the local spirits and beer. After a few hours we were both getting more and more d*unk and braver. The bar was starting to get busy and her hands wondering over my shorts. Before i knew it my cock was out and her nervous mouth working on it. She sucked hard and fast as i tried to disguise it best i could. A few guys noticed us and watched whilst drinking. After a few minutes i filled her thirsty mouth and she drank my cum down. We then got a round of applause and more drinks than i can remember bought for us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Ooh sounds lovely experience. In my youth a gf of mine sucked me off in the garage when at her dad's birthday Barbie. V dangerous but amazing. I've always loved risky places. Such a horny experience. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a long term girlfriend in my youth and I used to get a BJ on the balcony on holiday. It was always at night I add (no kids about, a few people on their balconies could see)

By *ike676767Man  over a year ago

Near Taunton

My ex gave went down on me when driving as I was joining the M3 from the M25!!!. Always remember it when travelling that route!!

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"My ex gave went down on me when driving as I was joining the M3 from the M25!!!. Always remember it when travelling that route!!"

I'll bet that was the "fastest" blowjob you've ever had!

I dont do outdoor meets really cos i get too nervous but once i drove out to local cruising spot n found 5 older men wanking behind a cafe. Joined in for some oral too

I’m the lanes car park in Carlisle, also on the m74 between Carlisle and Lockerbie. Good times!!!

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

Deep in an Irish wood, a sunny day with the sun streaming through the trees, a dark haired Irish woman gave me a long slow and wonderful BJ on the top of a chambered grave.

By *ock.sucker300Man  over a year ago

nr wellington

I have done it in the woods, and at work. I am the caretaker of the village hall so I know when its free

I was on holiday with my ex in Pembrokeshire one year and it happened to be fireworks night. We decided to watch the fireworks from the other side of the beach to the local display. We climbed up on the top of the cliff with a great view over the beach and the fireworks, and she gave me a bj right though the whole display. Don’t think she saw any of it!

By *a35ukMan  over a year ago

polgate

About 8” below my belly button

By *ick007Man  over a year ago

Sandy

On the back seat of gf parents car as we we travelling back from a day trip out her mum was sparked out in the front seat and dad concentrating on the the road it was dark and gf had her head in my lap when she got me hard pulled it out and started to suck me took all my effort to be quiet and just as I was about to cum he pulled over to a services and that was the end of that. Boy did she get fucked when we got home lol

By *oodymonster OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Nice

Metropolitan line tube train in tbe afternoon.

By *opeyMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Had a great bj from my ex while on a stool wiring a new light fitting in the hallway. I had to keep looking round to make sure neither of her daughters were coming up the driveway.. Happy days.

In the back of a black cab many years ago by my ex girlfriend. She was pissed and told her to lay her head in my lap. As I was chatting to the driver she unzipped me and proceeded to suck me off as I was talking to the driver about West Ham. She took my load right down and fell asleep

» Add a new message to this topic