FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An idea for a hot girl

An idea for a hot girl

By *heeky Wiggles OP   Man  over a year ago

Hayling

My hands gently caress your sides, my fingers running down either side i want to take hold of your breast but i make myself wait. Your lay flat on the bed face down hands tied together at the wrist and tied to the strut of the headboard.

I have pulled you toward the edge of the bed so your legs are off the edge exposing your perfect ass and sweet little pussy

I lay little kisses down your spine

Down over your ass removing your soaking panties as i kiss down until im kneeling behind you. You think i will continue to kiss down over your ass to taste your pussy but .. thwack ...I spank your ass..not that hard but the unexpectedness makes you almost scream, Then another on the other cheek..somewhat more prepared this time you squirm a bit and writhe enjoying the little pain As your ass cheek turn a shade pink.

That is when I kiss your sweet little pussy, kissing it like a mouth. My tongue running in and over it ,making you purr, even more so when my hands rub you stung ass cheeks.

I nibble and lick and kiss until i can sense the first spasms of an orgasm just starting to build. I sit up and straddle your ass kissing your neck and leaning over your shoulder to kiss your lips our bodies pressed together. My cock resting between your ass cheeks.

My left hand tangled in your hair, my right slipping under you to caress your breast.

Your groans have stopped now, they've been replaced with sighs, deep intakes of your breath as I touch the different parts of you. Where ever how ever i want.

Your lips are just slightly agape now to let you breathe out your excitement, knowing you are under my control.

I could push my cock inside you bare and fill you with cum and there would be nothing you could do to stop me...

The idea makes you wetter and you subconsiously raise your ass a little ..offering your self to me .wanting to be taken.

An imperceptible moan escapes your lips as I find your nipple and caress it as I kiss the nape of your neck once more.

''I still haven't thanked you for meeting me have I?'' I whisper playfully at your ear.

''No...you haven't,'' you utter with a sly smile that I can't see, your voice falsely begging.

''Maybe I could thank you later," I say devilishly.

''Or...you could do it now," you say tentatively. Now the begging real.

I start to move my hips, rubbing my cock against your ass.

''Hmm are you sure?'' I say as I pinch your nipple, inflicting just enough pain to make you flinch.

''Yes'' you say as you start moving your hips back onto me.

''How would you like me to thank you ?'' I ask, falsely innocent.

Arousal and playful frustration in your voice as you try to wriggle free but with no effect ..You bite your lip before licking them, looking up at me, saying,

''Hard, please thank me hard."

I smile and kiss you hard on the lips,i pull away and roll on a condom then lay back on top of you my one hand loosely held round your throat the other guiding my cock into your soaking pussy. You buck against me.

Forcing my cock inside you as hard as i can ..groans and growls pushed from your lips each time i reach the depth of you i see your wet panties and bunching them up i push them in to your gasping mouth making them into a makeshift gag.

Ramming my cock into to you i say hmmm

I wonder if i can make you scream through the gag..

I pull my cock out of your pussy and push it hard into your cute ass..i have to push hard to work it in then finally im fully inside your tight little bum. Groaning pain and pleasure in waves.

I fuck your ass as hard as your pussy any thoughts of wriggling free are gone .. you are my toy, my sex slave , and it hurts little ,and you love it .

Your pussy is twitching just needing something to clamp around to grant you the orgasm you have been yearning for.

I reach for the lube i was going to use on your bum

I coat my hand in it

I slow my rythym kissing your neck ..whispering in your ear .."do you want to cum now ? "

I push my fist inside you, pushing it back an forth stretching you.

The shock of having ached for something inside you ..to suddenly be filled with a whole fist the short sharp orgasm catches you by surpsrise and you just groan through it. its followed by one that you can feel building behind it ..but you can enjoy it, ride the wave as it builds, feel it coming then squirm as it takes you.

I have been wanking while pushimg my fist into you and i am close to cumming.

I give you the first choice you have had since i tied you up ..the first ounce of control back when i ask

"Where do you want my cum "

My fist still pushing inside you your mind still recovering from your orgasm you almost say" pussy"

But you mumble

What sounds like Mouth

So not pulling your panties out i push my cock toward your mouth and spray hot cum all over your lips ..panties and face .

I pull the panties out and push my cummy cock into your mouth for you to suck the last sweet drops of cum from me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic