FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cleaner discovers

cleaner discovers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

About 14 years ago I used to have a cleaner and used to wonder what would happen if she found any of my clothes.

I figured she kind of knew something as she worked in the local laundry and hence had seen my clothes, but wondered if she found my maid uniform and why was she doing the cleaning.

Nearest was when she rang and asked if I could lend her daughter an outfit for work.

Still think about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"About 14 years ago I used to have a cleaner and used to wonder what would happen if she found any of my clothes.

I figured she kind of knew something as she worked in the local laundry and hence had seen my clothes, but wondered if she found my maid uniform and why was she doing the cleaning.

Nearest was when she rang and asked if I could lend her daughter an outfit for work.

Still think about it"

If she rang asking you for women's clothing for her daughter then yes, she definately knew

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"About 14 years ago I used to have a cleaner and used to wonder what would happen if she found any of my clothes.

Still think about it

If she rang asking you for women's clothing for her daughter then yes, she definately knew"

True but did she find the uniform lol

» Add a new message to this topic