FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gay cruising turns into bi mmf fun

Gay cruising turns into bi mmf fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardiffwales OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

After a night out, I always seem to end up d*unkenly heading to a well-known town centre cruising spot. It’s a dark car park with plenty of quiet spots and hidden away corners. Opposite the gates at its entrance is the town’s only sauna. It isn’t open every night but when it is, there’s more action around.

I found myself there this one night when the sauna wasnt open, and wandered around the car park and the lane at the back. No one. Still d*unk and horny, I hung around at the gate waiting to see if someone would come. I was rubbing myself over my jeans - but there was no one around to watch.

After 10 mins or so, I spotted a young lad staggering down the pavement on the other side of the road to me. He didnt see me so headed straight down the stairs to the sauna doors. A couple of seconds went by before he d*unkenly started banging the doors and shouting to be let in. No chance tonight pal!

Anyway, I though I’d chance my luck, so sauntered across the street and stood at the top of the stairs.

“It’s closed”, I said.

He stumbled around and looked up at me. “What?”

“It’s closes”, I said. “Its not open tonight.”

“Fuck”, he said, “but I’m horny!!” He was so d*unk (as was I to be fair - hence my courage!) that he was shouting this openly. Im just glad there were no PCSOs around, haha.

“Come up here and sit on the wall with me then” I suggested.

He did a double take. He probably couldnt see me probably through the drink. Step by step, he made his way clumsily up the stairs and sat on the wall. I joined him there and asked what he was heading to the sauna for...

More?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Go on

Cardiff

“Well I’m horny” he said.

“Follow me”, I whispered, and got up and staggered back to the gates I was stood at earlier. I head down into the car park and find a quiet corner.

I hear his footsteps close behind but he walks straight past me. I whistle and he finds his way to me.

In no time at all, he’s pushed up against me, kissing me. I fee his tongue pushing in my mouth. I reach around and grab his arse. It’s tight and muscular - bursting to get out of his tight jeans.

I can feel his boner rubbing against mine too through his jeans and mine. Despite being d*unk, we’re suddenly doing breath play and get a good rhythm going. Me breathing in as he blows into my mouth, then vice versa.

We go at it for a while before I break away and get to my knees. He leans on the fence above me for balance as I unbutton his jeans to release his hard, thick 8 incher.

I’d honestly rarely seen such a beautiful cock. Pointing straight at me, not a curve in sight, with a nice vein down the side, and his foreskin naturally back over his wet, pink bellend.

I open my mouth and take his thick cock down my throat. I gag a little as his meat hits the back of my throat but plough on regardless, giving him a nice sloppy bj.

He’s clearly enjoying it, getting a thrust going on, facefucking me and gently moaning, when we both hear a cough.

I back off his cock and we both look, and see an older guy watching us. We let him watch for a while as I keep blowing the massive dick in front of me. He has one hand still on the fence, and the other on the back of my head.

Eventually, it gets a bit awkward with the other guy just stood there, not saying anything, not even touching himself.

Im back on my feet and we’re kind of just standing there with this other guy silently staring. Feeling a bit weird, he zips up and we stumble away back towards the gate, and find ourselves sat back on the wall.

“Enjoy that did you?” I ask.

“Fuck mate”, he says. “Youre better than my mrs, I’ll give you that.”

So it turns out we’re both bi. “Where you off after here?” I ask.

“Dunno, home probably”, he says.

I’m not having that, I think to myself. “How about we go to a club?” I suggest.

“Which?”

“Strip?” I cheekily say.

“Come on then buddy, let’s have some fun..” he says with a wink.

Up we get, and head for a nearby gents’ lounge...

More?

By *teve0880Man  over a year ago

st mellons cardiff

Great story. Definitely more

Cardiff

We get into the gents’ club and are seated near the stage. A waitress comes over in her tight short dress, big boobs pouring out, and puts a glass of scotch down each for us.

We’re both already shitfaced but sip on it anyway, as if we’re actual high class gents. There’s a girl on stage in a gstring and heels, nothing else, dancing around a pole.

As we look around the room we spot the private area with some shimmer curtains. We can see an old guy in there enjoying a private show.

“Fancy heading in there once he’s done?” I ask my new mate.

“Fuck aye”

We keep sipping our scotch, watching the fit girl on stage as we wait for our turn. This girl is gorgeous, long blonde hair, big tits, and legs to kill. Plastered in make up mind but thats expected.

Were so fixated on her tits that we almost dont notice that the private area is ready for us. My buddy nudges me. “Ready?” he asks as he nodds towards the curtains.

We head over and shuffle in. There’s a girl in there...

“Come in boys”, she says. “Sit down”

We do as we’re told and she stands before us. Big pert tits with nipples pointing straight at us, she says “£25 each for a dance”

We hand over the cash and she gets to work. Her boobs are in my face when i lay my hand on her side.

She slaps it away. “Look, no touch.”

I play by the rules. She moves between me and my pal dancing and twisting. Letting us get so close to her tits and between her legs—and yet so far.

I know my buddy’s as rock solid as I am. Loving it. Loving it a bit too much perhaps. The dance comes to an end.

“That’s it lads” she says.

“What more can we have?” my mate asks.

She hands us a ‘private price list’. A quick glance theough and were handing over £100 each and she’s leading us to a private room with a door...

More?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

More please

Great start

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

yes please xx

Cardiff

We get into this private room and the girl sits on her knees on the bed. It’s a big bed - a kingsize - with black sheets. The walls are painted red and there are some lowlights.

“Come in then boys” she says. We of course oblige.

My mate goes in first. He sits on the bed with her and goes in for a kiss. They’re passionately tongueing each other’s mouths and I’m loving watching them.

I sit down on the bed beside them with a hand on each of their legs. I think that takes her by surprise when she notices my hand rubbing his thigh as well as her own. She smiles at us and winks.

Next it’s my turn. She leans towards me and gives me a deep kiss. I love the feeling of her tongue in my mouth as my hand wanders up her thigh and I start playing with her pussy over her gstring.

She moans lightly while I’m massaging between her legs, still kissing, and my mate is rubbing my crotch.

Next thing he’s up and unzipping, and presents us with his big thick cock.

“Who wants it first?” he asks.

Without hesitation, she goes in for it. Taking his thick meat all in her mouth. Maybe she can still taste my mouth on it from earlier. She lays back and he positions himself so he can facefuck her.

While he’s at it, i pull down her little gstring and open her legs. What i see in front of me is a beautiful, tight, pink, shaven pussy.

I flick it a little as i move down towards it and tickle it with my tongue. I lick her and taste her delicious juices and shes clearly having a good time, moaning and ahhing as she keeps on blowin my pal.

I slip a couple of fingers inside her as I keep flicking her clit with my tongue and start fingering her. My mate’s having a good time too, getting his big thick cock sucked whilr watching me go down on her.

“My turn!” he announces.

I stumble to my feet and swap places with him. As he moves down to her pussy, i straddle her face and let her take my balls in her mouth.

I love getting my balls licked so im in heaven as she gobbles them up. Next im sliding my dick down her tongue and before she knows it im fucking her little mouth and my bellend is hitting the back of her throat.

Shes still moaning and loving the dick in her mouth while my mate is eating her pussy.

I almost dont notice when my mate gets up and positions his cock on her pussy lips. But i certainly do when she starts moaning louder.

Im watching intently, and she’s still blowing me, when he slowly slides his meat inside her bare.

She moans once he’s balls deep inside her and starts fucking her. He’s going crazy now, slamming her hard, and we’re all bouncing sround on the bed.

More?

Sounds bloody hot.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

more

Cardiff

After a while of going at it, my mate needs a break so it’s my turn. I love the girl and lay myself down on the bed and tell her to get on top.

She does as she’s told and quickly hops on top before sliding her pink little pussy down my throbbing cock. Her pussy is so tight around my knob, almost clenching on to it.

She starts bouncing and I fucking love the sight of her cunt sliding on and off my hard cock. My mate comes around to me and positions himself right above me.

He lowers down onto my face until his asshole is right on my mouth. I stick my tongue out and start rimming him while the girl is still bouncing on my bare cock.

I’m tasting his hole and flicking it with my tongue, occasionally sticking it in a bit. He’s enjoying himself by the sounds of him, and he and the girl start kissing.

I love having his hole in my face and her pussy wrapped around my dick. I’m starting to get close so I gesture for them to get off me. I don’t want to cum yet.

The girl jumps off and I turn around on the bed and go on all fours. Without having to say a word, I feel my mate’s cock poking at my hole, he spits on it and rubs it into my hole so I’m nice and wet.

While he’s doing that the girl comes around and sits up spread eagle right in front of me so that her beautiful pussy, which had been wrapped around my dick just seconds ago, is right in front of me.

Like a good boy, my head goes straight down and I eat her out. I love the taste of her pussy especially now she’s had mine and my mate’s dick inside her.

While I’m nibbling her clit and tasting her pussy juice my mate lubes up and slowly pushes his massive dick inside me.

It kills at first as he’s such a big boy but once he’s past the start I get into the swing of it. His cock is really stretching my hole and it’s one of the best feelings in the world. Being so full and being used by this guy and his massive piece of meat.

The girl gets up and positions herself on all fours just under me. My mate’s still inside me when I spit on my dick and start rubbing it on the girl’s hole.

She turns around and gives me a cheeky smile. She wants my dick inside her hole.

I don’t need any more encouragement. I slowly slide my dick inside her so now my knob’s insider her ass while my mate’s cock is inside mine.

Fucking amazing, fucking ass while getting my own fucked. We build up a rhythm, in out in out, going hard at it and we’re all screaming.

We keep going like this and I know my mate is getting close. He’s getting harder and tougher. Has one hand grabbing at my throat and another holding onto my hip, occasionally giving my arse cheek a slap.

I’m getting close too. We know it’s coming. We go harder and harder until finally I feel a hot stream of cum fill up my hole. It’s neverending, he must have really enjoyed it!

His dick pulses as he blows his load deep inside me and that sends me over the edge. My own dick goes wild, releasing my jizz deep inside this girl and she feels it. “Mmmm fuck yeah” she says as I keep spunking inside her.

Eventually we clean up and zip up, say our thanks, and head out of the club...

Shall I keep going?

If there is more to come then yes please .

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

It is a decent story but nothing spoils them more than a writer continually asking for approval.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Cardiff

"It is a decent story but nothing spoils them more than a writer continually asking for approval. "

Sorry!

Definitely want more.

[Removed by poster at 20/06/18 14:39:44]

» Add a new message to this topic