FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Feeling left out!

Feeling left out!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The girls came in from smoking in the garden and picked up the freshly refilled wine glasses. The were up to something, as the sat together giggly they both took a large sip of their drinks and then leaned in for a kiss. The alcohol and nicotine obviously had gone to their heads as the kisses on the lips quickly progressed to snogs with tongues. I sat there watching, growing and straining in my shorts....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

The wine glasses were carefully set aside so the girl could use their hands. They got back to kissing, clasping each others faces. Then their hands started wandering as the got more aroused. Things moved on, they started cupping each others breasts. I was busting to be involved. I wasn't sure if they naughty little plan was set aside.. the first nipple was exposed followed by a lingering lick and suck...

Got potential here.... keep it coming

Soon both sets of breast were exposed, the pushed peirced nipples together still fully absorbed snogging each other. I was just about to pull out my throbbing hardness but they're stopped abruptly and stated they were going upstairs to get into something more appropriate...

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Love it can't wait to read more

Curiousity almost got the best of me but before I made my way upstairs I heard the sexy bitches coming back. Oh my, it was the wait was worth the wait, they'd been dressing up and applying heavy slutty makeup. They looked amazing and handed over the empty wine glasses and demanded a refill as they announced smoke break. Their high heels stepped out into the garden and I made off to the kitchen to refill, I looked back at those sexy arses and noticed they both had strapons dangling between their stocking clad legs and I'm sure I caught a glimpse of Lucy's diamanté plug..

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wow

mmm sounds very sexy

» Add a new message to this topic