FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotwife Meet

Hotwife Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a story from a meet on craigslist from a few years ago (gutted craigslist meets have gone)

Before i was on Fab, i used to post adds on craigslist. This couple responded to my add and asked if i would be interested in going to theirs for a chat which could lead to fun. This couple were in the 40’s and Mr wanted to see his wife with a younger guy.

I drove about an hour to arrive at their home. I parked around the corner incase of nosey neighbours and messaged them to say i had arrived. They adked me to knock on their door twice and walk in as it’s open.

I walked in to their livingroom to see Mr on his chair and wife in her dressing gown on the couch where she asked for me to sit next to her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We chatted for a bit to get the first meet nerves out of the way before Mr asked what i thought of his wife.

Wife was a great looking woman. Blonde hair and gave me a cheeky smile whilst i checked her out in her dressing gown.

Wife stood up and took of her dressing gown to reveal her stunning figure in a very naughty nurse outfit. This outfit really showed off her figure and her boobs were bursting to get out.

Wife said to her husband that she is going to go upstairs and asked for me to join her

I followed wife upstairs where she turned tound and kissed me as soon as we got into their bedroom. It was always her fantasy to be with a younger guy.

When we were kissing, both of our hands explored eachother and i wemt for a cheeky feel when i relised she had no knickers on and was very wet.

Wife lay down on the bed and i started to lick her wet pussy and rub with her clit whilst occasionally sticking a finger or two in.

The door was left open and hubby would walk in to get a good look and kiss his wife whilst i licked her and would walk back out again.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Hot

Wife was making all the right noises and i know that hubby enjoyed hearing his wife moaned with pleasure.

Wife was really enjoying herself before she said “i want that young cock of yours”

She grabbed hold of my cock and started to tease it before sliding it into her wet and warm mouth.

Hubby walked in again to see his wife on her kness taking every inch of my cock in her mouth. Hubby walked behind his wife as she bent over and he started to finger her whilst she sucked my cock.

Hubby walked out again and wife went to her bedroom cabinet and got out a condom which she put on my hard cock with her mouth.

Wife asked how i wanted her and i wanted her on top as i could not keep my eyes of her tits which were dying to burst out

Wife climbed on top of me and started to ride me slowly whilst ensuring ever grind was deep. Hubby walked back in and sat on a chair in the bedroom watching his wife ride my cock.

My hands were all over her boobs and i couldn't help zip down the naughty nurse outfit to release her boobs and i started to suck on her nipples which were rock hard at this point.

As her sucked her nipples, wife startedto ride my cock faster and faster and was bouncing hard on my cock

Hubby pulled down his jeans and started to wank. You could tell he enjoyed watched his wife with another guy and wife was making all the right noises to say she was enjoying herself

We started doggy and hubby walked over for his wife to suck him at the sake time but she said no as she only wants young cock today.

Hubby pulled him his jeans and went back downstairs.

A few minutes later wife started screaming her hubbys name. Hubby rushed up the stairs and as soon as he got in the room she squirted all over my cock.

The bed shees were soaking. She had never squirted before and both her and her hubby were in shock.

Wife turned round and looked at me with her chekky smile before turning to her husband and started to snog him.

Hubby sat back down on the chair and wife pulled the condom off my cock and started to suck my cock and begged for me to cum all over her boobs. A few minutes later i shot my load all over her busty breasts and she started to lick my cum off them.

I was soaked after she had squirted and she gave me a towel to go for a shower

I walked out of the bathroom aftermy shower with a towel wrapped round me. Wife walked up to me, pull off my towel, got on her kness and looked up to me saying “Round 2?”

Within seconds wife was sucking my cock again and i managed to make her squirt 2 times in round 2.

After i came in her mouth, me wife and hubby hd a chat about doing this again sometime. We ended up meeting once or twice a month for about 8 months before they moved away down south.

I have since gone to England once to visit them which was a very fun weekend but they have now took a break from the swinging scene

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story!

» Add a new message to this topic