FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out of the blue

Out of the blue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ppleschnapps OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Clare normally prefers the attention of women, their soft bodies writhing together so it came out of the blue when she said she’d like me to invite a man to join us. When I asked her what she would like to experience, she went in to great detail so it was clear she’d spent some time visualising the the experience and the type of man she would like.

To cut a long story short we came across Paul, unlike many of the idiots on here he was a chilled out guy, nothing special to look at, just an ordinary guy with a confident air to himself without being an arrogant, alpha male wannabe, not a wet weekend in Margate. We’d chatted about how we wanted the experience to go, Clare’s hopes and desires as well as her no no’s.

That evening she started to get ready, she showered and returned to the bedroom, her dressing gown gaped open, her breasts still wet from the shower and looked up at me “you’d better get ready” she said, I looked at her, nodded and smiled, as I leaned in I kissed her as my hand slid between the dressing gown cupping her breast, gently rubbing her nipple with my thumb, they were erect in an instant something I love. The robe fell open as I gently lowered my hand towards her pussy, kissing her again more passionately. She was very wet already as I said “I was going to ask if you’re excited but I can see I don’t need to. I’ll be ready in no time” as I left for the bathroom, butterflies of excitement bubbling away in my own stomach.

Showered and shaved I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine and waited for Clare. A few minutes later she walked in to the kitchen looking amazing; a black dress with plunging neckline, stocking clad legs and high heels with her hair sweeping across her perfect make up. She ran her red painted nails through her hair and I could feel a swelling of arousal through my body, “we should go then” she nodded with a smile and we got in the car and drove.

In the car I was watching her wriggling in the seat, her dress opening giving me a sight of her legs above to stockings. She knew what she was doing to me and giggled softly. As we pulled up outside Paul’s she said “are you happy?” I nodded and said let’s go.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DFriendly FolkCouple  over a year ago

Redditch

[Removed by poster at 17/06/18 18:40:30]

By *DFriendly FolkCouple  over a year ago

Redditch

More please

Southampton

... knocking the door Paul answered, he was actually like the picture he’d sent, about 5 foot 9, average build with a short cropped hairstyle, shirt with the top 2 buttons undone so you could see a few sprouts of hair visible. He smiled and shook my hand and kissed Clare on the cheek before motioning us in to his home, we walked through the hall which was clean and tidy, passing his bedroom with its well made bed and soft lighting before going in to the lounge. He offered us a glass of wine, as he went in to his kitchen we sat down as Clare mouthed to me “he seems nice, doubt he’s an axe murderer” I smiled as I settled in the armchair, Clare on the sofa. Paul came in with the drinks and sat next to Clare and we made small talk before Clare interrupted “I’m not too bothered about the football scores, we all know why we’re here”. She’s always been quite direct. She motioned to me to sit on the sofa too, positioning herself between us, placing a hand on both of our knees, she turned to me and kissed me passionately before turning to Paul and kissing him too. Turning to kiss he again Paul placed his hand on her dress, cupping her breast which made Clare kiss me more passionately, by now her hand rubbing my cock under my trousers. Paul’s hand was now inside Clare’s dress rubbing her breasts her free hand rubbed Paul’s cock. Clare broke free and said, “maybe we should take this into the bedroom and give Paul another notch on his headboard”........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Southampton

... Clare led the way to the bedroom, thee room was dimly lit, the duvet pulled down showing freshly cleaned bed linen, Clare turned to me and kissed me, pressing her chest in to mine, Paul stepped in behind pressing his now hard cock against her as he gripped her waist. Clare broke her kiss and looked at me with a wicked glint in her eye as she gently squeezed my cock through my trousers. She then turned to face Paul and kissed him, his hands squeezing both breasts, slowly I slid the zip of her dress down as she kissed him more passionate almost urging me to release her dress from her shoulders which I duly obliged. Kneeling down as I slid it over her waist revealing her peachy ass, seeing she was knickerless. I kissed her ass, squeezing it as my thumbs pressed against her pussy, she was so wet, her juices covering my thumb. Paul’s hands moved around Clare’s back as he unclasped her bra allowing her breasts to fall gently against her chest before he took them in his hand sliding his mouth over one of her nipples, teasing it with his tongue. Clare let out a sigh as I slid a finger in to her soft pussy, almost in an instant she brought herself back from the brink as she unbuckled Paul’s belt, slid his zip down and in one swift motion slid his trousers and boxers down exposing his hard cock, gently squeezing it, rubbing the length of his shaft between her fingers. Clare then turned to me unbuttoning myshirt and releasing me from my jeans as Paul removed his own shirt. For a split second we all stood naked taking in the scene before Clare dropped to her knees sliding my cock into her mouth, her hand pumping Paul’s, then she moved her mouth to Paul, licking the end as it oozed a drop of precum onto her tongue as she circled his engorged head before squeezing her lips sliding it deep in to her mouth. She moved between both cocks hungrily for a few moments by now all nerves completely evaporated.....

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

More please.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

More please

Southampton

... Clare stood, her hands still holding both cocks, “is it time for bed guys?” As she turned and lay on the bed flicking her heels off before lying on her side and motioned us to join her. Paul and I lay on the bed, Clare in the middle. Paul couldn’t take his eyes off her breasts as he moved his mouth over her nipples, I kissed Clare as my hand slid down her chest and between her legs, her pussy was no soaked in her arousal, Paul’s own hand joining mine, our fingers taking it in turns to play with that hot pussy and throbbing clit.

I love the taste of Clare’s pussy, it tastes so sweet and it turns me on massively making her feel helpless under the attention of my tongue and by now I couldn’t resist tasting her pussy, so I moved my head down between her legs. As I tongued her I could taste how aroused she was, I knew she would be close soon so I said to her “suck that cock baby” Paul needed no second invitation as he kneeled close to her head, his hands squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples, my tongue darting inside her pussy, smearing her own juices over her throbbing clit as I gently circled it. Despite Paul’s cock being in her mouth I could tell Clare was close so I gently sucked her clit sending her over the edge. I slid my finger in her pussy as she squeezed and soaked my hand forcing her to work Paul’s cock even harder. She too Paul’s cock out of her mouth and said “I want one of those cocks inside me now”.....

Dam more

Don't leave us hanging too long

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

Southampton

... I moved up to the head end of the bed and Clare read my intentions as she shifted on to her front, raising that sexy ass in to the air for Paul to get a great view of her ass, her pussy engorged and swollen, glistening in the dim light. Clare looked up at my with those mischievous eyes as she licked the head of my cock, Paul slid in behind her, his hand sliding over her pussy feeling for her sticky entrance, his other hand on his cock. First he gently pressed the head of his cock against her pussy before expertly just popping the head between her pussy lips, Clare moaned as she did the same with her mouth on my cock. As Paul gently teased her pussy Clare was becoming more aroused until she could take no more, her hands reaching around as she backed on to his cock sliding him deep in her, holding him their for a moment as her pussy juices started to drip over his balls. She now looked at me again as she took my cock deep into her mouth, Paul the drove his cock deep into her again. By now each thrust Paul drove into Clare, each time she too my cock deeper in to her mouth and the scene was completely amazing. I looked at Paul and said “care to switch” he laughed reading my mind. As we switched places and I slid in to Clare’s well fucked pussy I said to her, “are you going to lick you juices?” She didn’t need another invitation as she slowly licked the head of his cock, down the shaft before finally sucking his balls as I gently fucked her.

Clare started to get her composure back as she now took control again. Pulling Paul down the bed, she had him lie down his hard cock standing proud, now turning to me she grabbed his cock and positioned him at her soft pussy lips before sitting down on his cock, she put her feet down on the bed as she rode his cock, writhing up and down. Then she looked at me, her look saying are you just watching then? As I moved closer she nodded approvingly as she slowed her movements on Paul’s cock so I too could position my cock at her dripping wet pussy. I slid in to her, my cock rubbing against Paul’s and her juices covering us, our cocks filling her, she was gasping as I went to kiss her.

The sensations for all of us was so intense, as Clare start to clench her pussy, her orgasm starting, it set both Paul and I off, one after the other we exploded into Clare’s pussy as she screamed out with that sound that made me know she was going to soak us both, sure enough wave after wave pulsed through her body as her pussy gushed and gushed and gushed. As the moment passed I slid my cock out as cum dribbled out of Clare, her pussy still tensing. As she slid off Paul in to a heap on the bed the wet patch on the bed became clear “you may need to change your sheets Paul” I said as we all giggled....

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic