FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfolded and handcuffed

Blindfolded and handcuffed

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A couple years ago early 1 morning i was really horny and on another site trying to arrange a meet and finally arranged one with a guy from 10 miles away (ingleton) we arranged that i be naked when he turns up. Anyway he arrived about 7am and i let him in and straight away he blindfolded me and gagged me then he handcuffed my hands above me and tied them to a hook on my ceiling (old punchbag hook) he started to play with my arse and cock and sucked me for a while with a finger in my arse then after a while he unhooked me and told me to kneel down infront of him while he was sat on my sofa he then de gagged me and told me to suck his cock (which i aint keen on) but i did it anyway for about 10 minutes. He then stood me up and pulled me upstairs into my bedroom and pushed me onto my bed on my side he then positioned himself in a sideways 69 position and put his cock in my mouth again and he started sucking my cock at the same time after a while of that he spun round the back of me and thrusted his cock into my arse and and banged me till he came which was great.......... So if this was u please get back intouch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic