FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sarah

Sarah

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am not sure how the subject of this story will react.

I know she enjoys reading some of the stories written here. So I hope she will enjoy reading my account of our first meeting, hopefully I can portray with clarity just how fucking horny she is and how much she turns me on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Sounds interesting

So her real name is Sarah, she is married to a great guy, I'll call him Nick, although I've changed his name. They live miles from me, a four hour drive, so our meetings aren't as regular as I would like them to be, but I've met Sarah alone and with Nick many times since our first encounter.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Sarah has a stunning body and Nick has a talent for taking tasteful, but at the same time horny and erotic pictures, if I was (which I'm not) to direct you to their profile page, I'd be amazed if anyone said differently, she is, you will have to trust me fucking gorgeous.

I happened upon their profile one day, sent them a very simple message to say that I loved their pictures, not expecting anything more to come of it. I received a polite thank you back from Sarah and from that moment things just seemed to click.

I should point out that Nick works long hours and is happy for Sarah to occupy herself here on Fab. He's told me that it's not a totally unselfish act, as he does benefit from a very horny and demanding wife, who's favourite pastime is giving her man head!

Can you believe his luck, sexy, gorgeous, horny and loves sucking cock!

So things just seemed to click and we began exchanging messages, sometimes Nick would be involved, but mainly he left Sarah to have her fun.

One planned meeting never materialised, totally my fault and I thought that would be that, but miraculously both Nick and Sarah agreed to continue our friendship.

Our next chance to meet wasn't long in coming, I had to attend a three day course relatively close to where they lived so we came up with a plan. It was to be their first swinging experience (I had a little but not that much more) so rather than dip their toes, they wanted to dive in at the deep end. They wanted to visit a club.

Finally the night arrived, I have to say that I was extremely nervous having not met them and being a club virgin myself. Luckily we arranged to meet at a pub first to break the ice and get a little alcohol fuelled courage.

I arrived early, not wanting to fuck things up a second time, I didn't have long to wait, as soon as Sarah stepped into the bar I recognised her, how could I not, she looked as fabulous as her pictures. She was wearing a tight figure hugging black dress, sexy fuck me shoes, her skin was tanned, her long blonde hair framed a pretty smiling face. Nick lead her to my table, it wasn't long before we were chatting like we'd known each other for years.

I honestly couldn't believe my luck, the girl had everything, but strangely she didn't know it!

From polite chat the conversation turned to the night ahead, none of us knew what to expect! Nick was his usual "whatever Sarah wants" self. Sarah was very chatty but refused to be drawn on her idea of a good night. I knew from our previous exchanges that she loved to suck cock, at that point I just didn't realise how much!

At this point I'm going to stop, I want the subject to read what I've put down so far. But in the meantime, all others, I'd appreciate your feedback good or bad.

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

By *urplehead55Man  over a year ago

Manchester

This has the start to what I'm guessing to be a very hot story, I'm waiting in anticipation for the rest.

Sarah sounds great and Nivk shares a hobby of photography.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Nice build up definitely sounds like this is going to be good and get us nice and hard

By *bhbiloverMan  over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

You are doing very well. I'm having good anticipatory reactions and hope you will carry on! I hope she enjoys it too!! ??

This definitely sounds promising more please

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Can see this being a great horny account of your experience

OK, good news, Sarah is happy for me to continue.

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

An hour passed in what seemed like 5 minutes, all of us chatting and drinking, my head was buzzing from the alcohol and excitement, was I actually going to get my hands on this girl?

For the first time, that evening the conversation dried up, we all knew that it was time, with a giggle and a glance to each other, but without saying a word,we finished our drinks and headed for the exit.

The club was a five minute walk, Sarah linked arms with Nick and I and we hurried as fast as her heels would allow, I'm sure there were times when her feet were off the ground, as we manhandled her along the pavement.

At the entrance Nick turned to his stunning wife, his mood changed in a second, "Sarah I know we've fantasised about this night for months, but you know, any doubts, any second thoughts, it stops you just have to say, remember that."

Sarah nodded, thanked Nick and kissed him on the cheek, "Steve do you agree, Sarah is my one and only concern."

"Of course, I understand, I'm right behind you."

"Well, if everyone's happy,!let the fun begin!"

I really had no idea what to expect, as I've said I was a club vigin, as we all were. After a quick tour and explanation of the rules we were left to our own devices, I naturally headed to the small bar area to get us all a drink leaving Nick and Sarah to have a couple of minutes alone.

It was busier than I had expected, maybe as many as ten couples sat in the bar area chatting and a handful of single guys milling around, two attractive girls sat on stools, I guessed they were together, but I couldn't be sure, they certainly had the eyes of the guys. Everyone seemed quite "normal", it was like any Saturday night down at my local.

Sounds very promising and looking forward to reading more

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Sounding a very hot story

This sounds interesting

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great build up - love to hear more!

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Nice, waiting for more

Yes normal and a couple of people had even smiled in my direction as I tried to act nonchalant and appear as if I was a regular. One of the single guys came to the bar and straight away struck up a conversation with me. He introduced himself as Paul, I wondered if that was his real name. He seemed nice enough early forties I guessed, he was dressed casually, but very smartly, nice jeans, polished shoes and shirt. He was as I suspected on his own, he had dropped in for a couple of drinks, to see who was around and might or might not be staying. I pointed out Sarah and Nick explaining my situation, I swear I could see the desire in his eyes and smell the lust oozing from every pore of the guys body once he spotted Sarah.

"Yes I know, you don't have to say a word, she's fabulous, I have to keep pinching myself!"

Sarah and Nick crossed the room and I introduced Paul, he was charming, polite and respectful and very smooth, I wish I knew how he did it but even I picked up on it, he made it obvious he wanted her, this guy wasn't going anywhere soon, not now!

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Book marked

We chatted for twenty minutes together, Sarah was the focus of all of our attention. The phrase bees around a honey pot came to mind! Sarah played her part well flirting and teasing with us all equally.

Nick whispered something to Sarah which I didn't quite catch, she smiled and nodded her agreement.

"Paul, would you mind entertaining Sarah for a moment I need a quiet word with my fellow collaborator?"

We left Paul in full charm offensive mode, "Steve, we have a favour to ask, you know about Sarah's special talent?" I must have looked puzzled because Nick went on to explain, "she loves sucking cock!" Oh, that talent, I smiled and nodded. "Well Sarah has a fantasy, one which together we can help her fulfil."

"With Paul's help do you think you could get 4 or 5 guys to play, there are rules, which they must agree to abide by."

I took a big gulp of my pint, my mouth was suddenly very dry!

"I don't want you to join in, you and I will have our fun with her later. I'm going to prepare her, give us ten minutes, see you in playroom!"

While I was struggling to get my head around what was about to unfold. Nick apologised to Paul, excused Sarah and himself explaining that all would become clear. I was left speechless, I couldn't form a coherent sentence! Another gulp of my pint........

"OK, Paul it's like this!"

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

With Paul's help it didn't to take long to have a huddle of excited men.

"OK guys, you may have spotted the girl I arrived with," they all obviously had, there's no way Sarah walks into any room, in any situation and doesn't get noticed. "She has a favour to ask, could you help her live out a secret fantasy? There are rules, which will be explained, please be respectful, she is a precious object. Who's in?"

Unsurprisingly, 6 men (Paul one of them) followed me to the playroom. Inside was dimly lit, it took a while for my eyes to adjust. But when they did, fuck, there was Sarah kneeling on a circular bed, blindfolded, hair pulled back in a tight pony tail. Her dress had been removed, leaving her in sexy black underwear and hold ups. She looked so good, her slim body was a magnet to all in the room. Nick was stood close.

"Guys, this is Sarah, she has a fantasy, she would like to take care of you all with her mouth, she likes to be treated roughly, you may use her mouth but only her mouth, her underwear stays on at all times although you may touch. These are the rules which we insist on, I'd ask any of you who are not willing to abide by them to leave.........no one! Good, then please enjoy her."

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

Very sexy

The guys didn't need any more encouragement, a couple began to strip off while the youngest of the group, a skinny mid twenties lad had his jeans undone and his surprisingly long cock out and in front of Sarah's face in seconds. She sensed his presence and reached out with both hands, found his thighs and from there discovered his semi hard cock. Cupping his balls in one hand she began to wank his shaft with the other. A second guy still fully dressed moved in behind her and reached around to knead her breasts, a third to her side slipped a hand between her legs which made her visible shudder and part her legs allowing his fingers access.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *townBoredMan  over a year ago

sussex

Awesome

My cock was straining to be released, I would have loved to join the party, but I had to wait. I looked across to Nick, having taken a step back into the shadows he was watching carefully, acting as Sarah's minder, his satisfaction was derived from her pleasure and not some cuckold allure. I thought against the urge to wank and followed Nick's lead and stepped back to watch the show.

The young lad's cock was now fully erect and Sarah slipped her mouth over his glans sucking and licking. The other guys were now naked and stood around watching and wanking. As her mouth worked on the lad Sarah, still blindfolded, reached out with both hands feeling for hard cock, she soon found them. She was completely surrounded, all of the guys desperate for her attention.

The young guy clearly enjoying the sensation of Sarah's mouth, looked across to Nick, "you did say that she likes it rough?"

"It might be best to ask her?" He pulled his cock away then lifted her face up.

"Well, do you like it rough?", she didn't speak, but I watched as she nodded her head, fuck I could have cum in my pants!

Great so far

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great build up!

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"Grab her hold guys, I'm going to fuck her face!" He eased his cock back into Sarah's eager mouth, sliding it further and further, Sarah spluttered and coughed, it was in, he had a depth gauge as his shaft was now wet with her spit almost to the hilt. Taking hold of her head, two guys holding her arms, the guy behind holding her torso, he began to fuck Sarah's face. Careful not to insert past the wet mark on his shaft, his rhythm slowly but steadily increased, faster and faster, he released one hand to pinch her nose, the other hand went to the back of her head pulling her face onto him. I could hear Sarah gagging but she wasn't fighting against her captures.

It was all to much for one of the naked guys, out of my eye line he had been frantically wanking his impressivly girthy cock. He stepped up and fired a huge load of sticky cum all over her cleavage, it glistened as it ran down between her fabulous breasts.

Very horny

To those of you still with me, you may be interested to hear that Sarah is enjoying her story. She can fill in a lot of the blanks now, it's as if I am removing the blindfold!

Cum running down her front Sarah wriggled free, not in protest, it seemed to spur her on. She grab the young guys hips, steadied herself took a big breath and deep throated his cock! He held her face up against his body for 5,6,7 seconds. Only releasing her as she gagged and pushed away from him. Sarah composed herself, then dived down his shaft, 6,7,8 seconds. Pulling away spit dribbled from her mouth, once more, 7,8,9 seconds! My cock was hurting, I'd never watched anything so horny. I ached to take a turn in her mouth.

Sarah pulled away for the third time, breathing heavily, the lad grab her hair, pulled her head back and wanked furiously before firing jets of jizz all over her blindfolded face. I'd never seen so much cum, fired at such pressure, he exhaled one last groan and wiped the tip of his cock on her cheek.

"Fuck Sarah" he bent to kiss her, even though his juice was flowing all over her lips, "that was the best blow job I have ever had!"

swansea

Superb

Brilliant

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

Great read!

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Book marked

Sarah sat back on her heels as the latest adversary melted away. Nick moved out of the shadows,

"Come on guys, you're going to need to up your game! Are you ok Sarah? Do you still want more?" She nodded licking the cum from her lips.

"Yes, more please."

Paul moved from the bed to undress, he had been holding her from behind. The guy to her right, clearly aroused told Sarah to stand to the side of the bed.

"Pull the front of your panties out, I'm going to dump my load into your gusset." Obedient as ever she pulled the black lace away from her flat, toned stomach. Right hand man wanked and played with her breasts before filling her undies, patting them back into place.

I couldn't quite believe what I was witnessing, nothing seemed to phase this girl, I just hoped she was going to have enough energy for Nick and I.

She was now stood alone, covered in three guys cum, it dripped from her chin, it had now spread all over her tummy, pooling in her belly button and it started to ooze from between her legs.

Up stepped two of the three remaining guys, not Paul, he was going to wait, he was going to have the glory shot at her!

swansea

They stood either side of her, cocks proud and erect.

"We want you to wank us both off, you dirty cum slut."

"Wank us both, make us cum!"

They each took a hand and directed her to their cocks. Sarah immediately sank to her knees wanking one dick whilst sucking the other. She'd swap back and forth while the guys verbally abused her.

"That feels so good, you suck cock like a whore"

"Fuck yes, you fucking love cock don't you!"

"Come on wank me off you little cock slut."

"Oh yeah, good girl suck it bitch!"

Then they began to slap her face, inbetween their disgusting jibes. I looked across to Nick, we both felt uneasy, was this a step too far for her? I was ready to intervene.

"Sarah, are you ok!?" Nick was on the point of pulling her out of there. We both watched on, disturbed but strangely aroused. Sarah could have backed away, she wasn't being restrained in any way. She didn't answer verbally, her reply was visual, on she went sucking and wanking!

swansea

Ok

Newcastle upon Tyne

"She's OK, she loves it!"

"Look at her, covered in cum and begging for more!"

"We're not going to cum until you beg for it!"

"If you want it, you going have to work hard for it!"

From the corner of her cock filled mouth Sarah pleaded for cum.

"Give me it, I want it, I want you to cum all over my boobs......please.......I love it!" sucking wanking and begging Sarah worked on the guys. Fuck she was good, this was new to me, I had never witnessed or experienced cock worship to such a degree. She was having the time of her life!

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story please continue, hopefully Sarah will add her own comments soon

"Cum for me boys!" Sarah stopped sucking, but continued to wank the hard cocks, "take off my blindfold, I want to watch!"

Nick carefully picked the spunky material off her face. Her mouth dived onto one of the cocks as she kept eye contact with it's owner. Each cock received half a dozen deep strokes with her mouth, she flicked back and forth, now both guys were strangely quiet, there was a definite switch of control, submissive to cock diva in the blink of an eye!

"Come on, I thought you boys were going to teach me a lesson!" Sarah now wanked them both furiously, the look on both their faces was a mix of pleasure and at the same time pain. "I fucking want your cum, give it to me" she looked back and forth, assessing who was going to crack, "I said give it to me......... cum for me....... cum you fucking worthless pieces of shit!"

I looked across at Nick a smile played across his lips, he was enjoying the show. I almost felt sorry for Sarah's tormentors, their cocks were going to be red raw after tonight!

The guy to her right started to groan and tried to pull his dick away, but she was having none of it, gripping and wanking him harder still. He grab her hand with both of his, thrust his pelvis forward, his thigh muscles tensed and his head tossed from side to side as spunk shot from his red swollen dick. Most of it shot past Sarah's right ear, she looked at him in disgust, "over my tits I said!" with a look of loathing in her eye she discarded the now worthless cock.

"You, cum over my tits now!" Sarah cupped her tits together squeezing them together, "now wank yourself!" The remaining guy needed no second bidding, he grab hold of his poor tattered cock and began to strokee himself gingerly. Keeping eye contact, tits squeezed into a fleshy mound, Sarah gave him some oral encouragement. He was close, Sarah could see it, she kneeled forward and offered up her boobs. The guy was a dribbler, it seeped and leached from the tip of his dick.

"Fuck yes more, good boy, that's what I wanted and that's where I wanted it!"

And then there was one!

Hot

Very sexy

swansea

The guys gathered up there stuff, quickly dressed, Nick went across to thank them for their time and their efforts, but then asked them if they wouldn't mind leaving us to try and finish off the task in hand.

As the door closed Nick slipped over the catch, this was getting serious!

"Paul I think we need to make a slight alteration to my original plan, I hope you don't mind? Steve I was saving Sarah for us both, but she seems to be in a very horny and insatiable mood tonight, I'm beginning to doubt if we could satisfy her without Paul's help."

I was so horny, my cock was near bent in half, I just needed to get it out, "Nick, I just want to fuck your wife, the sooner the better!"

"Paul, there are still rules, same as before you can only use her mouth and you must wear the blindfold!" One minute he looked like a guy who had the lottery winning numbers, then he looked like a man who realised the ticket was in the washing machine. His face changed again when he was handed the spunk covered blindfold, his desire to have a piece of Sarah must have been overwhelming because he slipped it over his head without a second thought.

I did feel a little sorry for him, it wasn't going quite to plan as far as he was concerned, stood naked, semi hard with another man's cum about to run down, over his cheek! Sarah had spent the last few minutes cleaning herself up, she had wet wiped most of the fluid from her body, removed her undies and was finishing off by cleaning her crutch.

"Are you ready for more Princess?" Nick asked as he began to remove his clothes, I followed his lead, oh thank God, it felt so good to free my dick. I caught Sarah looking at it out the corner of her eye, she was still hungry!

swansea

In all the excitement I hadn't had much time nor opportunity to fully apprecitae just how fabulous Sarah was. Her legs were long and slender, her stomach toned, her large breasts and nipples called out to be sucked. Her fanny was the neatest one I think I've ever seen, completely bald and just the slightest of folds in her skin

Awesome

I'm enjoying this

By * n ECouple  over a year ago

Workington

More please x

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

More?

Once naked, I took my place alongside Paul, Sarah was quick to seize the opportunity, she crouched down in front of us both and set to work, sucking & wanking, wanking and sucking. Nick sat on the edge of the bed, content to watch and wank as his slutty wife teased and coaxed our cocks hard. To be fair, neither needed much coaxing, Paul's cock was, I have to admit, really quite impressive! Bigger than mine in both length and girth.

Sarah seemed to be quite taken with it too, as she concentrated on him I fell to my haunches to reach between her legs, but she slapped my hand away, I tried again only to receive another stinging blow.

"Not yet," Sarah whispered "you need to earn that privilege!" I hadn't a clue how until she pulled Paul by the dick close to my face. "Show me, how much you like giving head!"

Months previously, I had admitted to her that I had been given a blowjob off a guy and returned the favour. I'd explained that it was a mad spur of the moment thing, I didn't regret it, but it wasn't something that I had been planning to relive.

"Show me Steve!"

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Sorry to those who have been waiting for me to finish. Life gets in the way sometimes

"I can't Sarah, not here, not now, don't make me do it. Anyway I thought you wanted cock, it would be wasted on me!"

"I want to watch you!"

I had a choice to make, I could do as she asked or I could try and take back control. What would turn her on the most? I took a chance, grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head back.

"Listen to me, you are in no position to order any of us around! You're here for our pleasure!" Pulling harder on her hair Sarah gasped as my fingers probed once again between her thighs.

This time she didn't slap my hand away, instead she reached back on the bed to steady herself, while simultaneously thrusting her pelvis forward, presentung her pussy to me!!!

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

Sarah can get in contact any time that she wants too...

This was a new experience for me, I was making it up as I went along, but now I was sure that I'd found her trigger.

"Nick, do you mind if I take control of your wife for a short while, she seens to be finding her role here with us guys a little difficult to comprehend?"

"By all means, please continue," Nick replied, "she does seem to be in a particularly insolent mood!"

"Sarah, on all fours, get that cock in your mouth now!' She moved quickly to obey my instructions, "That's better, well done, just remember that you're our fuck doll tonight, you'll do as you are told, you'll do everything and anything we want, do you understand.......no, no, no, just nod your head, do not stop sucking his dick! Did I tell you to stop!"

Paul was now enjoying the attention of Sarah's mouth, he held her head in both hands guiding it back and forth.

Each cycle brought him noticeable deeper. I watched for a moment, fuck this girl was good, where was it all going, Paul soon had Sarah gagging, spluttering and her eyes watering, he was forceful yes, but at the same time careful not to push too far, allowing her to retreat away from him when she needed too.

"Paul can you keep her mouth occupied, don't let her speak! I think it's time we gave her a little lesson in obedience."

I shuffled around behind Sarah, "part your knees fuck doll, let me look at you..........good girl!" With her arse arched up in the air and her holes on show to me, I remeber thinking that here was the horniest thing I'd ever seen, it just needed one last thing, "play with yourself, finger your pussy, I want to watch you make yourself cum."

Of course my natural reaction was to take hold of my cock, slowly I pulled the skin of my cock down making the tip bulge before rolling it back over the head, it felt good to at last offer it some relief.

weston super mare

swansea

Sarah reached between her legs rubbing and probing her glistening pussy.

I wanted to fuck her so much but I wanted to tease her and tease myself so much more. I love the sublime feeling of sliding into a woman at the very start, it always takes me by surprise and makes me catch my breath and the longer I can postpone that moment the greater the sensation. So I contended myself by watching Sarah fiddling and gagging.

"Paul, would you like to fuck Sarah?" Nick had obviously had enough of his passive role, "I know we said that you may only use her mouth, but I've been watching and Sarah does appear to be a little obsessed with you, I am sure she would regret not being fucked by you, you can take off your blindfold if you wish."

The blindfold was off and in Nick's hand in seconds. He had his first glimpse of Sarah as she continued to rock up and down his sickingly big cock.

"Should we ask Sarah what she wants Nick, she may not want to be fucked by me?"

"I've decided, Sarah will do what she's told, she is very obedient," Nick stepped closer to Sarah, placed his hand on her shoulder and pulled her away from her task. Pulling the blindfold back over her eyes he said, "Princess I want you to be a good girl, I don't want you to speak, you must accept everything without complaint, any words from your mouth will be punished!"

weston super mare

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Let me see if I can finish this, better late than never!

She did not reply, she slipped the blindfold on once again and waited on all fours.

"We're going to play a little game toy, we will take it in turns, as each cock slides into you, I want you to tell me who's it is. Do you understand, just nod if you do!"

Sarah understood, we gathered around her, each close enough to play with her, 3 pairs of hands each pawing and exploring every inch of her body, she trembled and called out.

"Paul"

"Good girl, well done toy" Paul hadn't wasted any time, his cock slammed hard and deep into Sarah's pussy. I wanted my turn in her mouth, feeling her moist lips around my aching cock was almost too good. Her mouth slid up and down my shaft as her hole was pounded from behind, it felt so good, such a relief after the teasing my cock had endured over the past hour.

"Come on guys, we need to fuck our bitch till she can't stand, it's three on one" Nick kneeding a breast with one hand, wanking with the other, spurred us on, as if we needed it!

I Sarah's slim body now glistened with sweat, I looked towards Paul and caught his eye. He knew what I was thinking and slowly extracted himself. I pulled free of Sarah's mouth, with just moments to spare!

She reached out with one hand, grabbing for a cock to suck. We three took a step back, leaving her desperate! Fuck she was insatiable, I began to doubt that we would ever exhaust her desire for cock.

Nick pointed to Paul, motioning for him to take her once again.

"Paul" she gasped as once more he thrust into her.

"You are so very good, a true cock worshipping little slut, well done!" Nick praised his gorgeous wife's ability then pointed a finger to his chest, Paul knew to step aside.

Sarah groaned as his cock left her wet cunt and groaned again as it was filled once more.

"Nick's cock!" she screamed and thrust back onto her husband, at the same time burying her face in the bed and arching her back to receive him. Nick grabbed her hips and held her pressed tightly against his body, as she squirmed on his shaft wriggling and grinding her ass against him.

Paul and I wanked as we watched, I wanted my turn so desperately, my cock ached, even my frantic tugging offered no relief, my shaft was rock hard, like I had never known.

Nick began to fuck Sarah slowly and deliberatly, her groans were muffled and I watched as her fists clenced the sheets with each and every stroke. He gently parted her cheeks, parting her sex further, he gestured to us.

"Spread her wide for me guys!" Paul and I each dug our fingers into her ass cheeks and opened her up. Nick knew the effect this would have, with 5 or 6 deep thrusts Sarah screamed and fell forward, shaking face down on the bed, he slapped her ass, hard, leaving a mark.

"There, that's better, I know what you like" Nick certainly did, he knew which buttons to press.

I wasn't sure if the night had just come to an abrupt end! What the fuck was I going to do now? But then, having recovered her composure, Sarah returned to her favourite position, back up onto all fours.

"More cock please!" is all she said.

weston super mare

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

Great story so far

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

I should just point out, a bit late in the day I know, that Sarah is a primary school teacher!

I find this so horny, her outwood respectability hiding a cock hungry slut beneath.

She describes herself as Mary Poppins, which no one would dispute, apart from her gang bang partners!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic