FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Morning Light

Morning Light

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Early morning sunlight filters through the window. A gentle sigh falls from your lips as you stir in your sleep. You roll onto your back and the covers obligingly reveal your beautiful form. My lips curve into a grateful smile as I gently shift my weight so that I can face you without waking you. I watch your breasts rise and fall as you breathe deeply.

I lean over you, my warm breath caressing your breast. Not touching. Not enough to wake you, but your nipples tighten for me. I move closer. A brush of lips. Another gentle sigh. You’re sleeping deeply and I wonder how close I can get you to orgasm before waking you.

I very gently stroke you with my tongue. Your nipple begging to be sucked, but that would wake you. Your hips move and I’m surprised by how much my little game is exciting me.

I want more of you. I need to taste you. That little move of your hips is calling my name and I can’t help but answer.

Carefully moving my body so as not to disturb you, I shift myself lower, holding my hair out of the way to make sure it doesn’t tickle you. I position myself carefully between your thighs and then... you are so sweet and delicate here. You bloom for me. As if you sense me there your hips roll again and you open for me. I watch you carefully, always smiling, as I lower my head and breathe onto you. Your body reacts to me. You grow hot, your stomach tightens; but you sleep. My smile grows.

Just the tip of my tongue, I think. That won’t wake you. I’m almost crazy with the desire to taste you now. Being so near, feeling your heat... I can’t think straight... the game doesn’t matter now. I need you...

Before I know it the tip of my tongue has found its way against your core and I stroke you gently. You sigh again, louder this time. Even in sleeping, your hands find my hair, urging me to stay. Don’t you worry, I’m not going anywhere.

Longer strokes now that you’re waking. Your hips moving against me, encouraging me. I’m lost to you. The sounds you make, the taste of you, the feel of your silkenness against me... I swallow you down, hungry for you. Again and again you cry out for me... my eyes are locked on yours and you look at me coyly in between throwing your head back and looking to the sky.

Faster now... I feel your thighs tensing against me, your breath starts to catch... you can’t control it any more... I love this part... you always try so hard to fight what’s coming. I give you everything and you start to convulse under me. I slowly lap at you until you’re done- waiting until every last shake and shiver has worked it’s way through your body.

I slide back up your body, kiss you so very deeply and stroke your hair until you sleep again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Wow!!

You have a genuine skill with this writing!

By *wistedTalesCouple  over a year ago

RUNCORN

Wow. Very very hot. Keep em coming

"Wow!!

You have a genuine skill with this writing! "

Thanks!! it’s keeps me (mostly) out of trouble

"Wow. Very very hot. Keep em coming "

Glad you like them I have ideas flitting around about another... watch this space!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story once again xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Great story once again xx"

Thank you xxx

" "