FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught dressed up in latex

Caught dressed up in latex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was last Saturday nite.I decided to go my local country pub for a few beers after a long week at work.I thought it would be fun to wear my latex stockings and suspender belt under my jeans.the pub was busy,as there were a German tourists stopped in for a few drinks. The group was mainly men and about 3 women,all in their 30s.

As sat at the counter drinking and chatting with the locals.the drink flowed.one of the German girls came along side me to order a drink with her sexy accent.she was wearing a navy top and long black skirt that really did nothing for her beautiful body.you could see the smiles and glances from the usual locals who were eying the women up.Thats when she dropped her phone out of her handbag.like a gentleman I picked it up off the floor. Then I heard giggles and laughter from her friends behind us.one of her friends came up and whispered in her friends ear.as she waited for the her drink.she turned to me said ,hi my name is Anna and my friends over there are Chloe and Emma.we are over from Germany for the weekend. The small talk continued and they were about to leave,so was I, I was putting on my jacket when Anna said we are staying in an eir b+b up the road and that they were having a party.i gladly accepted there invite as it was on my walk home anyway. We walked up the road.she grabbed my hand and said how do you walk home in the dark like this.she then slid her hand just on my lower back in side my jeans.i thought fuck.she went a bit lower and felt the latex garter belt.all conversation stopped for a few seconds.till she whispered in my ear Kinky girl!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Intresting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Heaven xx

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Sexy

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ondon258963Man  over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

Looking this so far

So we made to their B+B.Emma and Chloe followed soon after.soon We were getting pretty merry .Emma and Chloe sat on the sofa opposite texting on the their phone's probably about me as they would start laughing when the text came through.

Anna said she was tired and was going to change into her pj.i was a bit disappointed.i thought I might have some fun with her.

Emma was lightly rubbing her hand on Chloe thigh just below her skirt.these are teasing me.soon they were getting a bit more cosy.chloe had her eyes closed and her legs parted a little more.i could see her pussy. My cock was rock hard.Emma held eye contact with me as her hand move higher on Chloe towards her pussy. I thought I was going to explode .they just started to kiss each other on the lips deeply when the front door opened.it was the rest of their German friends from the pub returning home.emma and Chloe went back to talking as if nothing had happened. The lads were loud and a bit roudy and talking in German. Emma received a text.she said Anna wants you upstairs.i could hardly walk straight with some much drink and a raging hard on.

I went upstairs and saw light under a door and knocked lightly on it.come in Anna said.she was sitting at the end of the bed.i was in shock.i like your pj. She stood up and towered over me.she had what must have been 6inch red high heels.her legs were encased in transparent latex stockings a red latex micro mini skirt that barely covered her pussy. And a black latex corset top with her tits spilling out.she had put on red lipstick and heavy makeup.her brown hair was tied in a tight pony tail.i was in heaven at the thought I would fuck this beautiful woman. She soon but me back in my box.

She said.all clothes off.i took off my jeans and top.you can leave on your latex with a smile.i felt so embarrassed. she whispered in my ear.do you want to be my little bitch for the night.i said yes off course.yes what she said.its mistress Anna you fucking sissy boy.soon she fastened a collar around my neck.she had me under her spell.now over to mirror and I'm going to do your makeup. She then got a black bra and grey silk blouse for me to put on.a black leather mini skirt.i turned around and she said smile.she was holding my phone in her hands taking pictures. O fuck.i said can I have my phone please.Anna said you can later on.she said i will send these pictures to one random contact in your phone everytime you disobey me.here is your blonde wig sissy boy. I felt like getting sick.but the lack off control and humiliation was also a turn on.she caught me by the leash and said on your knees bitch.soon one of her long latex legs were at either side of me.she grabbed me by the back of my head and guided me to her shaved pussy and said,you are going to slid your tongue in my pussy and lick and suck my clit till I squirt on you. Yes Mistress Anna.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow

Here!

By *elcdtvTV/TS  over a year ago

Fareham

Mmmmmm

It only took a matter of minutes before Mistress Anna started to cum .She held my head tight against her pussy as she squirted her juice in my mouth and held it me there till her orgasm subsided.

Good little sissy boy she says

Wow

So after Mistress Anna came she was still horny and wanted to fucked.i said no problem I'm ready and my cock is so hard,she giggled and said i am going to blindfold you and tie your wrist together behind your back.you knee and wait here and i will get some condoms off the girl's.she leaft the room and I could hear her heels sharply click on the stairs and across the tiled hall toward the living room where the party was on.the house went quite for a few seconds, I think all the lads jaws dropped when they saw Anna dressed in latex. She spoke in English who ever wants a blowjob follow me up stairs now.soon I heard her heels come back up the stairs followed by a stampede of lads who all wanted to get their cocks in her.

The door flung open.Anna said.this little sissy boy here is going to suck your cocks before you fuck me.i could here some protests.Anna firmly said those are the rules. I couldn't see but there must have been at least 6 or 7 lads.i felt embarrassed and knew I would not get to fuck and Anna.she whispered in my ear.you know what will happen if you disappoint me,remember I have photos of you and will be taking more.you will deep throat these guys before I will fuck them.they have big thick cocks not like yours she said giggling.i felt so humiliated and turned on.i understand if you will gag a little sweetie. I heard the first guy undo his belt a felt the tip of his cock on my lips.i started to suck as hard as i could and had 2 or 3 inches in my mouth.then I felt a sharp pain across my cheek followed by whisper in my ear, did I not tell you to deep throat these guys,don't piss me off sissy.

She spoke in German to guy I was blowing.soon he had his hands on my head a was thrusting his cock down my throat hard.i was kinda proud of my self .Anna spoke good sissy only 6 more.my jaw was sore as each guy fucked my mouth their balls slapping off my chin.and then it stopped.anna removed the hand cuffs and blindfold. It was getting bright outside. I felt wosey and a hangover coming on,my knees ached.

Anna spoke on your back sissy.i want you to see how a women is fucked by a real cock.anna crawled over me on all fours till her wet pussy was over my face.she ten said condoms on guys and I want to be fucked hard till a squirt all over this sissy face.

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Was. More please.

Here!

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago