FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Everyone wants a piece of Candie.

Everyone wants a piece of Candie.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met Candie in a s&m club in town. She was a 26yr old, 5foot tall, brunette with a tanned body and a lovely enhanced 38DD chest. They say good things come in small packages - so true in the case of Candie.

We chatted at the bar, we spoke about my foot fetish interests and body worship passion. Drinks flowed as we laughed and joked, getting to know each other.Candie was interested in being worshiped and we organised a play room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The room had low lighting with a plush king size bed, she told me to undress as shE slipped out of her tight figure hugging dress. Leaving her in bra and panties. She kicked off her shoes revealing her tiny feet, brightly polished toe nails, petite dainty and so sexy - my cock sprang to attention. Candie smiled and lifted her right leg up and rubbed my cock with the ball of her foot. Flexing her toes over my bellend, laying pressue down on my throbbing cock, slowly wanking me with expertise. I was dribbling pre cum all over her toes, lie down she instructed and I did. Candie sat on the bed and offered me her foot, I licked at her toes, tasting my salty juice and the foot taste that sends me wild, sucking and licking hard at her foot. Trying to get all her toes in my mouth, I felt her hand on my cock and squeeze.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

» Add a new message to this topic