FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My parents friends part 2

My parents friends part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/06/18 13:16:13]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hi thought I would share another hot night with Joe and Sandra. Again this is all true

Since the first night which I already wrote about I had gone from an inexperienced 21 yr old to a 21 yr old who has having 3sums with good friends of my parents. I am now 40 and they moved to Spain a few years ago so was seeing them quite often.

The more we met up the more comfortable we were round each other and that included the bedroom. They taught me the wonders of dp and dv which was horny as hell. It used to make me laugh at functions where my parents would be they as well and me knowing that as they are talking to Joe just a couple of nights before he was holding my hard cock for Sandra to sit back on

Anyway a few months after our first night Joe phoned me asking if I fancied going to a swingers party with the 2 of them, He said they had told some freinds about their "new toy boy" and they told them to bring me along. So I agreed to go along.

I went round to share a lift to their friend house and was feeling quite nervous as always on first meet lol. On the Journey they told me not to worry about it, it was only 2 other couples and us 3 and if you not up for anything you dont have to, just have a drink and a laugh anything else is a bonus. When we arrived my butterflies were doing overtime but Sandra grabbed my hand and in we went. We were met by the host who gave us a bottle and showed us in to the front room. The host who then intruduced himself as David and his wife was Amy and the other Couple who were Simon and Viv. They were quite a mixed bunch David and Amy were both in their late 50's David was really tall and slim and Amy was only about 5"2 curvy with really really large tits, Simon was about mid 50's and Viv was 48 and half cast she was quite a big girl but had a really sexy look about her.

After an hour or so getting d*unk the men were all in the Kitchen talking rubbish and the girls had gone into the front room with some music on. We heard alot of giggling and gasping so went in to see what they were doing, they were sat round looking at Sandrs's camera. Viv looked at me and hello sexy and gave me a wink. Joe gabbed the camera to see and it was on a pic of Sandra licking the tip of my cock, I went bright red. But Simon said well no wonder Sandra's been so happy and we all laughed. Sandra came over and whispered in my ear do you want to make 3 ladies very very happy? I nodded and she pulled me to the sofa sat me down got on my lap and started kissing me hard and grinding down on my lap. on the other side of the room the other guys sat down to watch too with Amy in the armchair and Viv still sitting next to us.

I could feel myself getting really hard and so could sandra she stood up and took my t shirt off then undone my belt and told me to stand up, she then sat back down and pulled down my jeans and boxers allowing my now rock hard 8" to spring up right. She then started licking and sucking all the way up and down my shaft. Dave had come and sat the other side of us on the sofa and started undressing. Viv was saying "what a nice young cock you have Mark Sandra is a hell of a lucky bitch" and then told Joe to get over here and watch your wife while I suck you. Amy had completly removed all her clothes as had Simon who had his head buried in her legs. Amy and Simon then came over to the sofa Amy sat in between Sandra and David she had a hold of his now hard cock in her left hand and was sucking Simon who was standing next to me, we stayed like this for five minutes before Viv demanded she wanted some of the young cock everyone laughed and she lent over and started sucking me to. she then got up and pulled all of her clothes off to release the largest set of tits I had ever seen, she was curvy sort of size 18 dark skin and made me horny as hell, Sandra and Amy took this as a cue to get naked too and stripped the remaing of their clothes off. They all started kissing and feeling each other in front of us guys, I looked round and the other 3 were sitting down all naked enjoying the show. I went to sit in one of the arm chairs but Amy grabbed me and said no come play with a really sexy grin.

So there I was lying on the rug with Amy in the 69 position with Viv lying next to me and Sandra Licking Viv for all she was worth. Viv then got up and I dont know what was said as I was up to my ears in Amy lol but she got off me and Viv sat down on my lap and told Simon "get a condom on this young cock so I can fuck him".she came up to my chest so her big heavy breasts were swaying in my face and I was sucking the for all they were worth. Then I felt someone holding my cock slowly wanking it while putting on a condom (I didnt realise it was Amy putting it on till later lol). Viv then went back down and sat slowly on my hardness, we fucked like that slowly building up the pace for about 10 minutes, I must of got lost in the moment because when I looked over to the sofa Sandra was astride David whilst sucking Simon, Amy was beside them getting a good fucking from Joe, Viv started to really breath heavy and told the room she was about to cum then let out aloud scream and flopped down on me thanking me.

We got up and viv sat down regaining her breath. Amy then got off Joe and said my turn young stud, now Amy knelt dowm in front of Joe and wiggled her ass at me and gave me a wink and said fuck me as hard as you can, So I did as I was told and fucked her as hard as I could I didnt last to long as I was so worked up but when Amy came and tightened up around my cock I could feel myself about to cum but Viv said let us see that and came over so I came all over her tits as the rest of them watched

We fucked like this for another few hours before Joe, Sandra and myself left to drive home where I stayed at theirs and fucked Sandra a couple more times.

Hope you all enjoy

And I am looking for a new couple in my life to replace my good friends in Spain Joe and Sandra, there may be a free swinging holiday in it for you

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experience - you've had lots of fun with them and no doubt more in the future!

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Hi thought I would share another hot night with Joe and Sandra. Again this is all true

Since the first night which I already wrote about I had gone from an inexperienced 21 yr old to a 21 yr old who has having 3sums with good friends of my parents. I am now 40 and they moved to Spain a few years ago so was seeing them quite often.

The more we met up the more comfortable we were round each other and that included the bedroom. They taught me the wonders of dp and dv which was horny as hell. It used to make me laugh at functions where my parents would be they as well and me knowing that as they are talking to Joe just a couple of nights before he was holding my hard cock for Sandra to sit back on

Anyway a few months after our first night Joe phoned me asking if I fancied going to a swingers party with the 2 of them, He said they had told some freinds about their "new toy boy" and they told them to bring me along. So I agreed to go along.

I went round to share a lift to their friend house and was feeling quite nervous as always on first meet lol. On the Journey they told me not to worry about it, it was only 2 other couples and us 3 and if you not up for anything you dont have to, just have a drink and a laugh anything else is a bonus. When we arrived my butterflies were doing overtime but Sandra grabbed my hand and in we went. We were met by the host who gave us a bottle and showed us in to the front room. The host who then intruduced himself as David and his wife was Amy and the other Couple who were Simon and Viv. They were quite a mixed bunch David and Amy were both in their late 50's David was really tall and slim and Amy was only about 5"2 curvy with really really large tits, Simon was about mid 50's and Viv was 48 and half cast she was quite a big girl but had a really sexy look about her.

After an hour or so getting d*unk the men were all in the Kitchen talking rubbish and the girls had gone into the front room with some music on. We heard alot of giggling and gasping so went in to see what they were doing, they were sat round looking at Sandrs's camera. Viv looked at me and hello sexy and gave me a wink. Joe gabbed the camera to see and it was on a pic of Sandra licking the tip of my cock, I went bright red. But Simon said well no wonder Sandra's been so happy and we all laughed. Sandra came over and whispered in my ear do you want to make 3 ladies very very happy? I nodded and she pulled me to the sofa sat me down got on my lap and started kissing me hard and grinding down on my lap. on the other side of the room the other guys sat down to watch too with Amy in the armchair and Viv still sitting next to us.

I could feel myself getting really hard and so could sandra she stood up and took my t shirt off then undone my belt and told me to stand up, she then sat back down and pulled down my jeans and boxers allowing my now rock hard 8" to spring up right. She then started licking and sucking all the way up and down my shaft. Dave had come and sat the other side of us on the sofa and started undressing. Viv was saying "what a nice young cock you have Mark Sandra is a hell of a lucky bitch" and then told Joe to get over here and watch your wife while I suck you. Amy had completly removed all her clothes as had Simon who had his head buried in her legs. Amy and Simon then came over to the sofa Amy sat in between Sandra and David she had a hold of his now hard cock in her left hand and was sucking Simon who was standing next to me, we stayed like this for five minutes before Viv demanded she wanted some of the young cock everyone laughed and she lent over and started sucking me to. she then got up and pulled all of her clothes off to release the largest set of tits I had ever seen, she was curvy sort of size 18 dark skin and made me horny as hell, Sandra and Amy took this as a cue to get naked too and stripped the remaing of their clothes off. They all started kissing and feeling each other in front of us guys, I looked round and the other 3 were sitting down all naked enjoying the show. I went to sit in one of the arm chairs but Amy grabbed me and said no come play with a really sexy grin.

So there I was lying on the rug with Amy in the 69 position with Viv lying next to me and Sandra Licking Viv for all she was worth. Viv then got up and I dont know what was said as I was up to my ears in Amy lol but she got off me and Viv sat down on my lap and told Simon "get a condom on this young cock so I can fuck him".she came up to my chest so her big heavy breasts were swaying in my face and I was sucking the for all they were worth. Then I felt someone holding my cock slowly wanking it while putting on a condom (I didnt realise it was Amy putting it on till later lol). Viv then went back down and sat slowly on my hardness, we fucked like that slowly building up the pace for about 10 minutes, I must of got lost in the moment because when I looked over to the sofa Sandra was astride David whilst sucking Simon, Amy was beside them getting a good fucking from Joe, Viv started to really breath heavy and told the room she was about to cum then let out aloud scream and flopped down on me thanking me.

We got up and viv sat down regaining her breath. Amy then got off Joe and said my turn young stud, now Amy knelt dowm in front of Joe and wiggled her ass at me and gave me a wink and said fuck me as hard as you can, So I did as I was told and fucked her as hard as I could I didnt last to long as I was so worked up but when Amy came and tightened up around my cock I could feel myself about to cum but Viv said let us see that and came over so I came all over her tits as the rest of them watched

We fucked like this for another few hours before Joe, Sandra and myself left to drive home where I stayed at theirs and fucked Sandra a couple more times.

Hope you all enjoy

And I am looking for a new couple in my life to replace my good friends in Spain Joe and Sandra, there may be a free swinging holiday in it for you "

It’s great when you remember Pt1 to, so don’t have to go back to read it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

Glad you liked

» Add a new message to this topic