FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > To be a lady

To be a lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Once a week I like to let sally ann out. I start with a bath and a shave, shave my genitals so smooth and hairless for when I slip on a clean pair of panties, If im going to be rude and feel sexy i will put stockings on. followed by bra, before getting dressed and putting my wig on, I do my make up, if im going to be a whore i wear bright red lipstick, and a short leather dress, once im fully dressed with my wig, I turn to look at myself in my full lenght morror, mmmmmm i look good today,

I unlock the door and wait for todays playmate to arrive.

we have been planning today via mail and text.

He arrives as planned, im looking out of the window so I dont see him,

he slips his hand round me to cup breast, I push back to feel his growing hardness,

I feel my skirt been lifted and the cold air on my stocking tops, I part my legs hoping he will like what he see's. he leans me forward and pulls my Knickers to oneside, I feel his touch for the first time as he slips a finger into me, mmmmm please sir fuck me. he pull my knickers down to my knees;

I feel him enter me from behind, 'please sir use me sir' he does and leave me a very happy girl.

I hear the latch drop as he leaves.

I refect on what I must look like over a chair, knickers round my knees, with his cum running out of my stretched bottom, mmmm till next time,

who will be the next and what will be his story line. please do tell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmm, you lucky gurl sweetie xxxx

By *ichellebobTV/TS  over a year ago

bewdley

its great i do the same or meet my caller at door dressed he follows me upstairs stroking and touching me as we go once upstairs he bends me over the chair and does as he pleases

» Add a new message to this topic