FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rough

Rough

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Through the night you notice that I am watching you but I am not playing your game. At the end of the night you are waiting to get a taxi and you notice me standing waiting to. We chat and end up flirting and you tell me how you feel like you need to be told what to don in bed. I smile and tell you that you are coming home to mine. A short taxi ride later we arrive at mine i pay and we get out, I take you up to my flat and let you in. I take your coat from you then I press you up against the wall with my body, you are shocked but it instantly turns you on and you look over your shoulder with begging eyes and you push your ass back against my crotch.

As I have you pressed against the wall you feel my hand reaching down and hitching your little black dress up a little, then my hand wondering over your ass, gripping it tightly checking you out then round the top of your thigh and slipping down between your knickers and your pussy. My fingers push against your pussy lips and burst in between them and I instantly feel your hot juices on my fingers, as I do this you push back harder against my crotch. I pull you from the wall and march you in to the lounge, bending you over the back of the sofa and holding you down over it, you can hear my belt being undone behind you then my jeans drop. As one hand holds you down over the sofa the other lifts your dress and pulls your knickers to the side, you try to struggle a little but realise that my grip on your neck is too tight and that you are going to get me however I want to give it to you. You feel my hot throbbing cock against your ass as I reach forward and feel your tits, squeezing them tight and digging my finger tips in to them. I kick your feet apart and thrust my cock straight in to you, straight away I am fucking you hard thumping against your ass knocking the breath out of you as you are still bent over. I start slapping your ass as I am fucking you each time I slap you I can feel you wincing on the end of my cock. You can hear me enjoying this as I groan each time you get tighter around my cock. Then i get more excited and pull your head up by your hair forcing you to arch your back and push your ass back out on to me forcing my cock even deeper in to your tight pussy, my tip swelling even deeper inside you now as I continue to slap you ass and hold you back by the hair. Then I tell you to hold your ass cheeks apart as I fuck you. still holding on to your hair I really start to fuck you hard now and I hear you whimper a little as I am fucking you but this only makes me fuck you harder. Then I stop.

I pull you round the front of the sofa and pull your clothes off. I push you back on to the sofa and you sit there legs spread with your high heels on and I order you to play with your pussy. I stand watching you rubbing your pussy and lingering around your clit then I watch as your fingers begin to disappear inside your pussy. You know I am enjoying it because my cock has started to twitch as you are finger fucking yourself with your arms pressed in against your chest pushing yoru tits out. I am undressed now and I move forward telling you what a dirty little slut you are and then taking you by the throat and pushing my cock in to your pussy. You feel my tight grip on you as I am fucking you hard again, your hands instinctively clasp around my wrist but my grip is too strong and once again you are pinned down helpless with me fucking you. My other hand is down pulling at your nipples, squeezing your tits. I tell you to hold your legs apart as I am fucking you and then you feel my whole length being forced down in to you and my balls grinding against you as I linger inside you, throbbing inside you and grinding hard against you. Then I start to slap your tits and pull harder on your nipples, watching your face as all of this is happening and you are loving the contrasting sensations of deep hard penetration and the sting of the slap on your tits.

Then I stop, look down hard at you and pull you off of the sofa to the floor. I make you lay face down on the floor and I climb on to you straight away pushing my cock down between your legs and in to your pussy. |The tip just pushing in then you feel my weight pushing down your your shoulders as i lean down on you again holding you in the position I want you in and then I start to rock on you, each rock pushing my cock further in to your pussy but being forced down against the front wall of your pussy first. I feel your ass tighten under me as you feel yourself getting closer and you freeze under me, letting the sensation ripple through your body. Your breath being forced out of you each time I plunge deep down in to you with my swelling hot cock. As I straddle you I lean forward and you can feel the my hot breath from my grunts as I am fucking you. You close your eyes and pull your arms in under you as you start to cum, pinned down under me taking my cock hard from behind and feeling the force of my thrusts hurting your hips against the floor as I pound in to you from above. As you start to scream I cover your mouth with my hand and pull your head back by the hair, still fucking you hard and making you cum even harder. then as you finish up I take you and roll you on to your side. i slide between your legs and make you hold one up in the air as I start to fuck you again.

My cock sliding deeper then ever in to your swollen wet pussy. Then I get rougher again slapping your ass so hard now it stings every time, and slapping your tit as well. Your body gives up and you lay back and soon you are cumming again but it doesn't stop me from abusing you. This time you can feel your juices running from your pussy down over your leg and my balls are soaking to as they rub up and down your thigh as I am fucking you. As you I feel your body giving way under me again I get off of you and pull you round to my cock as I am standing before you. I pull you up by the hair and slap my cock against your face a few times as you try to catch the tip in your mouth. As your greedy mouth finds it i push your head down on to my cock. I take the grip of your hair in my hand, make a fist which pulls it tight and I start to use your head and mouth to fuck my cock. I am pushing you down on my cock hard and fast. Feeling your resistance only makes me push harder, I can hear you gagging as my tip is forced in to your tight throat. I look down and see your eyes watering from the abuse you are receiving, your make up running as the tears run down your face but this only serves to make me hornier and I carry on. You try pushing away from my body but I am too strong and too horny to allow you to go till I am ready. Then as you are kneeling there I pull you off and make you wank me hard and fast, while I am still holding your head back by the hair till you feel my hot cum being sprayed over your face. I take my cock from you and use it to rub my hot gu in over your face. Then I take you by the throat and make you clean my cock from balls to tip, licking every last drop of cum and pussy juice from me. Then I leave you laying there on the floor covered in my cum, skin stinging from being slapped, tits sore from being pulled and gripped so tight and your pussy swollen, wet and used.

AS you lay on the floor the door to the sitting room opens and in walks another man, already naked then I follow him in. we pull you to your knees and thrust our already hard cocks towards your face I push your head back and force my cock in to your mouth, the other guy gropes at your chest as he pushes his cock in to your hand and makes you start to wank him off. As I am pushing my cock in your mouth and forcing it down your tight throat he starts to tap you on the face with his cock telling you its his turn. You stop sucking me and turn to face him and swallow all of him. He is even bigger than me and you struggle to cope with his length but I push you on to him which makes you gag a little but you are getting used to it now although your eyes start to water again. As you suck him and pull at my shaft I start to pull at your nipples, I can see you twisting your chest enjoying having two cocks and both your tits played with. You can feel both of our cocks getting hotter and swelling just as I take you to your feet, stood between us one is fondling your tits and the other is pushing a finger in toy our already used and swollen pussy. I tap your ass and feel you flinch on my finger, then i push another finger up in to you. You spread your legs and push down on to my fingers. The other guys takes you by the wrists and bends you over the sofa. Bent over the sofa you feel your ass and pussy left exposed then you feel me standing behind you stroking your ass and thighs. The other guy pulls you by the wrist down on to his cock and you start to suck him off again. He is pulling on your wrists to make you go up and down on his cock, as he is getting more excited the more vigorous his pulling gets and you feel your tits bouncing against each other with each pull downwards on to him. While he is busy working your mouth on his big throbbing cock I push my hot length in to you from behind. Gliding in easily on the first thrust I grind up hard against your ass making you feel every inch as I swell up inside you, moving it around inside your aching pussy. then i Grab you hips and really start to fuck you. Your whimpers muffled by the huge cock in your mouth and he is getting more excited now and your wrists are getting sore from him pulling on them He is so rough now that your eyes are watering, my fingers digging to your hips as I pull myself up in to you with each thrust, your tits bouncing in all directions as your body is pull and thumped this way and that.

Then I tell the other guy to take a seat on the sofa, I watch him take your hips and guide you down on to his huge throbbing cock, you try to lower yourself gently down on to it but he is too horny and he is forcing your hips down on to him, I watch you wince as you reach the base of his thick length, you try to grind down on to it but you are struggling to accommodate all he is pushing in to you. just then i stand infront of you and pull your head down on to my pussy juice covered cock. Easier to swallow than his but I am being rougher with you, holding you down on me for longer and using my grip of your hair to work you on my cock all the while you are bent over on his massive length. You can feel him pushing up in to you and pulling down on your hips you sneak a look down and cant believe that your pussy is taking so much meat at once. It turns you on so much you forget about my cock in your mouth and you kink your body to push his enormous cock where you want it inside you, then you feel him swell up inside you, it almost makes you cum there and then but he speed up and you let go gushing down over his cock, your cries of pleasure drowned out by the forceful thrusts of my cock in to your mouth your body jerks on his cock but this just makes him grip you tighter and push deeper in to you, spreading the inside of your pussy wider than it has ever been. I reach down and grab your tit, using your head and your tit to control the movement of your head and mouth on my cock.

The big guy is getting close you I pull you off of him and lay you on the sofa, the other guy sit is in the seat and watches as I push your legs up and push my cock in to you. Then with all my weight I lay down on your legs so that you can feel my whole cock being driven down in to your pussy and you are trapped under my weight as I start to fuck you hard and fast. Pounding my meat in to you as hard and fast as I can push it, slapping hard against your pussy and ass as I am fucking you and you are watching the big guy regain his composure slowly wanking his great big cock and you feel you so used and horny that you start to cum again. this time screaming out in delight as you grab my back and ass, dragging your nails down scratching me back digging them in to my ass trying to pull me in harder. The feeling turns me on and I growl back down at you as you feel my trying even harder fucking you. The noise of you cummin attracts the big guy back over and he dips the tip of his cock in to your mouth and watches and you are being pounded by me. You can taste the precum on his cock and it makes you want more, I can see he is struggling to hold on so I pull you up and drag you back on to the floor. On your knees again a cock in each hand you start sucking us both off alternatively, then you feel the other guy read and you wank me off hard and brace your self for his climax. H e grabs his cock and pulls himself off furiously then he really explodes over your waiting open mouthed face, so much hot cum it sprays over your face and drips down on to your tits and you are pulling him harder tryig to get every last drop from him. Then I pull you back and start to fuck your mouth again your eyes watering as I am so hard on you, your eyes look up at me with your face covered in hot sticky cum. I groan deeply then push your head so far down on to my throbbing swollen cock you gag so hard and I swell up and start to cum in your mouth. Holding you there as my throbbing cock explodes in your mouth pumping my hot cum directly in to your throat, you can feel it trickling down as you try hard to swallow all I am pumping in to you. When I am finished i pull out and make you clean off my cock then push you round to clean off the other guy too. After that we leave the room and leave you to clean yourself up and get dressed feeling used and abuse but glowing inside.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic