FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Car trouble

Car trouble

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s was a cold, wet and windy January evening, I was away for a work conference it was just another mundane run of the mill day I left the conference was driving the 45minute journey back to my hotel I could barely see out the windscreen it was raining that heavy, then the car lost all its power no lights, no radio, engine nothing the car coasted for about 100 yards and I manage to pull it up next to a kerb, I pop the hood get a torch and have a quick look under the bonnet for any loose connections or anything obvious. After not finding anything I jump back in the car reach for my phone and see I have 2% battery remaining so as quick as I can I call the AA to get the car recoverd or fixed after about a minute on the phone to the lady it’s gone, my phones dead so after a few moment trying to figure out what to do I realise there’s only one thing to do, I get out of the car and walk to the nearest house which is 50 yards of so up the road, I knock and wait “damn it no Awnser” so I knock again louder this time, still no awnser I start to panic “ok third times a charm” BANG BANG BANG on the do after a few moments I see a shadow through the glass, a women then opens the door slowly being very cautious of who could be at the door at this time in the evening, once she sees me soaking wet and looking sorry for myself she opens the door fully. I must have interrupted her bath or shower for all she was wearing was a towel a wound her body, her hair dripping wet, maybe that’s why she took so long to open the door. I explained my situation and begged if I could use her phone to call for help, “you poor thing of course you can” as she steps to the side to allow me to enter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Mmm sounds fun

She showed me to her phone, the house was modern in style and felt almost clinical. She offers me a hot drink to warm me up I gladly accepted and I called the AA. “How did it go” she asked “sigh” ok but there going to be at least 3 hours” oh no she replied well you certainly can’t stay in those soaking clothes, if you pop them off I’ll put them in the dryer if you like” I was taken back slightly she was quick to say “c’mon we’re both adults, you’ve not go anything I’ve not seen before” ok I nervously said so I stripped down to my underwear and handed her my clothes, I followed her to the laundry room she went to the machine I stood in the door way she bent over to the low down dryer as she did her towel rode up just enough to reveal her glistening pussy slightly still wet from the bath, I began to feel my cock start to grow I panicked because in a matter of seconds she would turn around and see and she’d know I’d just caught a glimpse of her pussy. But she didn’t turn around she just extended her arm and said “and the underwear unless you want soggy pants” and chuckled to her self I nervously pulled them down to my ankles and slipped them off and handed them to her. She closed the door and turned on the machine, she turned i was trying not to make eye contact I heard her say “oh..... you don’t have to cover up I’ve seen a dick before lol” so I moved my hands “well your certainly happy, and my thats one hell of a monster cock” she walked past me and whispered “ follow me” I was following her down the hall to the living room as she walked she dropped her towel I was mesmerised by her amazingly curvy ass as she walked into the living room she turned, wow her body glistening with water droplets, her hard nipple, her freshly shaved pussy what a sight to behold, she pushed me down on to the sofa, she dropped to her knees and grasped my cock with a firm grip with on hand the other caressed my smoothly shaven balls.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thank goodness for poor service by the AA!

More

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story so far

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Wish my car broke down lol

Wow can’t wait for more

Sounds like real horny escspade

More

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Well this is a good start

As I sat there not quite believing what was happening she began to massage my tight smith balls (which I love) whilst she slid her up and down my long hard shaft, I closed my eyes with pure pleasure racing though my body then I felt her lips kiss the swollen head of my cock then her tongue starting at my balls and working up my entire length until at the top she parted her lips and swallowed my head into her beautifully warm mouth she continued this method for a wile and then started increasing how much of my juicy cock was in her mouth until she had it all right up to my balls. A few moments passed this felt so amazing..... to amazingly “I’m cumming” I shouted out and with that she took my cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her huge tits and in seconds I erupted my hot sticky cum shooting all over her tits and neck it just kept coming until there was just a dribble of cum making its way down my throbbing shaft “wow that was a lot for one load” she said whilst scooping some of her tits with her finger and liking it off “mmmmm tastes so good, I want more” as she smirked. She got up off her knees and grabbed my still erect cock and moved in closer so her juicy pussy was just above my cock she loses herself and began to tease her clit with the tip of my cock, back and forth until she lowered her tight little pussy swallowing my cock once again but this time a different set of lips were around it.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

More

By *orkfriendsCouple  over a year ago

York

Now that’s what I call the fourth emergency service!!

Mmmm very nice

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Her silken pussy felt incredible as she slowly rocked back and forth on my cock, she lent back slightly I saw this as my opportunity to take full advantage of her magnificent tits her nipples were so hard as i flicked my tongue across it as I lightly pinched the other one by now the rocking motion had turned into a bouncing motion getting harder and faster until suddenly she arched her back her body tensed and her pussy tightened around my cock and she screamed out “FUCKKKK oh shit I’m cumming!!!!” I felt her pussy squirt all over my dick and thighs, after a moment she stood up releasing my cock from her soaking wet pussy “I’m not finished yet” she said with a grin, she turned and lowered hey pussy onto my cock once again and started to bounce on my cock her pussy squelching with every bounce, she lent right forward and gave me the perfect view of her tight little asshole and pussy sliding over my cock which was now cover in her thick white juices I scooped a little into my finger then proceeded to rub it around her asshole and then inserted my finger into her ass as she let out a loud Moan. I removed my finger after fucking her ass with it for a wile , she sat up and lent back onto me I could feel balls start to tighten and cock begin to throb I reached round and began to furiously fun her clit with one hand whilst I tweaked her nipple with the other, I could feel her body start to shake I knew she was close so I increased the speed of my fingers on her clit and thrust in harder and faster until her body tensed again this time she lifted off me and she squirted all over my cock well that put me over the edge and my cock exploded covering her asshole and ass cheeks in my hot sticky goodness, she turned and began to clean my cock with her tongue it was so sensitive almost unbearable, she looked up at me and said “now I’m finished with you” she smirked we lay there for s moment then I looked at the time “Jesus there be hear any minute” I scrambled and got dressed” then at the door “BANG BANG BANG” they were hear we said good bye I thanked her for letting me use her phone she smiled and just simply replied “no thank you”.

hot stuff, feel free to break down outside my house

Haha

More

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne