FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught in panties outdoors...

Caught in panties outdoors...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oey4701 OP   Man  over a year ago

Way up North

I was already into wearing panties at home... I wanted to experiment and went out to a local dogging site... I’d watched there a couple of times and was learning the ropes, how to get the right attention...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Way up North

I figured out The best way to let people know what I was into and get interest... in the car I stripped to a thong and pair of knee high boots... when there was no traffic and just a few cars that had been there a while, I got out of my car, walked round to the boot, opened it and pretended to mess around at the back of it, bent over, with my ass sticking out...

I was there for around 30 seconds. Then I stood up, closed the boot, and walked off sideways into the woods in just my thong and boots...

I found a quiet spot an just hung out there for a few minutes... it wasn’t long before I heard rustling and a guy emerged near me... he eyed me up and down and took his cock out and started playing with it... he was a decent looking guy and had a nice cock... looking him in the eyes, I got down on my knees... maintaining eye contact...

Way up North

He walked closer to me and I kept eye contact... closer he got, until he was right in front of me... crouching down, with my sissy ass sticking out, I sunk my mouth over his cock and started to suck like the slut I was...

Faster and faster with a tight grip on his cock, his precum was sweet, and I was a hungry slut...

A few moments later, two other guys emerged, then a third... the stood around us, admiring my work and each getting their cock out and beginning to play with it... I took my hand off his cock and started to play with one either side... my mouth still working my first admirer...

My head thrust back and forth, taking him deep... occasionally, I’d break and suck one of the other three dicks around me, all of which were hard and being played with furiously by their owner...

Way up North

The sight of this was too much for admirer number 1... his balls began to twitch and, sure enough, while my eager mouth slid up and down his cock, he unloaded in it, thrusting as he came at the back of my throat, looking me straight in the eye...

I opened my mouth to show him what he had unloaded... this clearly turned on the second admirer who grabbed my head and tried to turn it... he pointed it at his cock which he was wanking furiously... he was rock hard and pretty big... I could see he was close as he looked at me crouched down in panties with a mouth full of cum....

I wanted him to cum as well... I dipped my tongue and I sunk my mouth, cum and all over his hard shaft... cum dribbled down my chin as I tried to accommodate both and gripped tightly onto his cock... his eyes flickered and he came straight away... spurting into my already cum filled mouth, mixing the two together as he pulsed...

Again, keeping eye contact I sucked his cock dry... as I did, the third admirer came too... too impatient to wait, he came across my face and mouth while I still had another cock in my mouth... his cum dribbled down my face and chin onto my torso...

Way up North

By the time I pulled cock number 2 out of my mouth... 3 has all but finished... I used my fingers to push what cum was left on my face into my mouth and sucked them... he held his cock near my face and I reached out and sucked the last few drops from his head... sucking hard, wantingly...

Number 4 was still stood behind me, still playing with his hard cock... he had enjoyed the show but had been the most neglected... I looked back over my shoulder cheekily and letting him see my mouth was still full of cum... he looked down at me and I thought I felt the sluttiest I possible could... but he pushed me forwards... so that I fell on my knees then on all fours... I nearly spilled the cum with surprise... I wasn’t ready to take a cock... he must have known...

I stuck my panty clad ass in the air as a treat for him to admire... he kept wanking himself with one hand while he groped my ass and balls and cock with the other... most of his attention was running his hands over my ass and along my crack where my thong nestled... I kept looking back at him, girating and wiggling as if he were actually fucking me...

I could see he was close... he moved closer, then closer still until his cock was nearly touching my right pucker... I was terrified yet so turned on... what if he tried to fuck me... would I even stop him...

My answer came when he did... pushing his cock close, his first jet of cum hit my tight virgin ass pucker... he was a heavy cummer... I heard some of that stream hit the floor as he slid his cock against my hole and let 4 or 5 more splash onto my arse and trickle down the crack...

He rubbed his cock in it slightly before pulling away... I remember thinking how I wished he had cum in my mouth as well as the others...

He stood back and just looked at me... I remember looking back up at him and, defiantly, making a visible swallow as I took the other loads of cum down my throat...

Way up North

I rolled over on the floor, still looking back at him and presenting my slutty form with precum covering the front of my knickers... I was sat up slightly, but there with legs open like a slutty girl waiting to be fucked... he stepped closer and my heart raced, not knowing what was to come next, he got close and presented my mouth with his still sticky cock...

I slid my willing, slutty little mouth over it and sucked it for all it was worth... sucking every last drop of cum from on it and in it...

He pulled back leaving a cum trail down my chin and zipped his pants... turned and walked back through the trees. The other guys were smiling and talking to each other and they did the same... leaving me there on the floor, in panties and heels, covered in cum and dust, feeling like the biggest slut in the world...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story..very horny...got me hard

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got me wet

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

Very horny I love multiple cocks

By *imale38Man  over a year ago