FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A landlady's dirty secrets 2

A landlady's dirty secrets 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's been a while since I've had a dirty secret to confess and this one starts with a guy playing darts, he'd been coming in with his son and I managed to convince them to sign up for our darts n Dom's team, so I could see more of him obviously. Anyway fast forward a couple of months and with Jack's help I finally sum up the courage to message him, the first message a picture of me in my underwear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Hot

I must say it went down well, after a few days messaging back and forth I invited myself to meet him while he was working in Bristol, the day finally arrives and off I go, as I board the coach I have a little fluttering of butterflies and contemplate changing my mind, a thought that is quickly pushed aside, now I have 5 hours to think about what lays ahead

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Through the journey I have lots thoughts as to what is going to happen so much so that by the time I arrive there is a distinct wet patch forming in my knickers. I get off the coach and he's there waiting for me I'm greeted with a lingering kiss and the question do you want to go straight for dinner or hotel first, well my reply was most definately the hotel.

As soon as we're in the room I sit in the most comfy looking chair and bends down in front of me he kisses me on the lips, moving to my ears, nibbling the lobe, I let out a groan of pleasure as he moves onto my neck.

As he goes his hands are wandering all over, eventually finding my bra clasp, he swiftly opens it without breaking the relentless kissing of my neck and out spill my boobs. He moves down and takes one in his mouth, flicking his tongue over the nipple and engulfing the whole thing in his mouth in turn, then moves onto the other treating it with the same. By this point my knickers are positively sopping.

We moved to the bed with him undressing me as we did, laid on the bed he continued kissing every part of my body, slowly down giving my hot, wet pussy extra attention before carrying on down one thigh and slowly back up the other, pausing to flick his tongue over my now pulsating clit all the way back to the top, kissing me so I could taste myself on his lips.

Then he buried his head between my legs licking and teasing for what felt like forever, sliding his fingers in and out slowly, leaving me wanting more, rapidly replacing fingers with his tongue. This went on for an hour or so taking me to the brink then easing off again until he decided he was hungry.

The original plan was going to a nice little Italian near the hotel, where I was going to wear a little black lacy dress and stockings and nothing else, however after the start to the evening neither of us wanted to go very far, so we decided on the hotel restaurant.

Once showered and dressed, minus my knickers we went downstairs to eat.

Throughout the whole meal complete with small talk all I could think about was his tongue on my clit and been pushed deep inside my pussy, closely followed by his fingers.

Hot

Back in the room, he couldn't keep his hands off me and before I knew it I was naked again, with more of the same apart from this time I could reach his cock, I tickled his balls and then held his cock in my fist slowly moving it up and down as his tongue pushed deeper into me, even after I'd had enough my legs trembling and my clit tingling he carried on, fighting to keep my orgasm at bay so he would keep doing so.

After a little rest he was back for more this time as I laid on my back, he reached over for a condom slid it on and pushed his cock into my dripping pussy, slowly easing in and out at first, building a faster rhythm, I matched each thrust until I could take no more and exploded around his cock, I fell asleep to him caressing every part of my body with his free hand.

The next morning I was woken up with him rubbing my ass and pussy,as I was waking properly he slid in his tongue, again he kissed every bit of me and as he got to my ass bit it gently three or four times, as he came back up I played with his cock while he sucked and nibbled my nipples, eventually we could both take no more and reached for a condom again pushing slowly into me,i wrapped my legs around him pulling him in deeper I came and seconds later he pulled off the condom and squirted all over my belly and boobs, we lay there for a while touching and kissing before showering and getting ready to leave.

Very sexy

» Add a new message to this topic