FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking my mate after work

Fucking my mate after work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a conversation of what would've happened if my mate came over to cuddle after a 12hr shift..

You fell asleep so I couldn't come over to be s spoon so I'll tell you what I would've done..

Well I would walk in and passionately kissed you then I would’ve asked to shower because just finished a 12 hour shift, hopefully you would’ve let me I would’ve Told you to go get back in bed and wait for me... had my shower and then walk into the bedroom completely naked and got into bed, kissed you again and then turned around and let you spoon me Obviously because you’re such a horny guy you don’t take no for an answer and start to push your semi hard dick into up against me I tell you I’m tired and need to sleep but you continue, kissing my neck as you do I then start to push back against you feeling you getting harder and harder up against my ass, I start working my hips back into you until we are full on thrusting with one another I then reach behind me and grab you hard dick and start wanking it, filling you head with loads of pre cum I then take your dick and rub it on My hole to use your pre cum as lube I then pull my cheek up open my hole and slowly slide back onto your dick And let out a huge moan As I slowly start thrusting back and forth Once my hole was use to your dick I would’ve take it out and suck on it hard before mounting you guiding your big dick back inside my and riding you senseless Kissing you and passionately looking in your eyes as I bounce up and down so I’m riding you and your dick is going so deep in me I know I’m gonna cum so I tell you to stop because I’m gonna cum But instead you wrap your arms around me and pull me down so our bodies are touching you arch your back up so your hips are off the bed and you start thrusting hard and fast until I let out a huuuuge moan and all of a sudden you feel a warm sensation on your belly and chest so I cum I get off you and lay back on my side of the bed facing the other way, you take your fingers and are using them to scoop my cum up and put in your mouth, you then scoop up a huge bit of my load and you shove your cum covered fingers down my throat making me taste myself and I start sucking and licking the cum off them like it’s a dick.

Then you get back behind me in spooning position and slide you dick back in my beaten hole, you me so good and so hard I’m getting hard again, I start wanking myself and you pound me I feel you so deep in me your balls are crashing into my ass, I cum again!!!’ Another huge load and as you see it shoot out my cock you cum as well right inside me it feels amazing you pull out and are still semi hard you force your cock in my mouth to clean it as I’m doing this I can feel little bits of your huge load dripping out of me you then you get back behind me put your semi hard dick back in me warsp your arms around me and we fall asleep.

Written by profile:bpl88890

Share your thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just what is needed after a 12 hr shift at work . Nothing better than a good hard fuck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic