FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First gay experience

First gay experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had never once thought about being with a guy, never been curious or thought that guys is good looking, always been completely straight, a lads lad, one of the boys.... or so I thought.

It was a friends birthday and we all decided to go out in London for the night and really celebrate. It was a typical lads night out, the drinks flowed, great banter, flirting with girls, just your average night. We get talking to this group of people about 6 boys and 3-4 girls you know the normal d*unk in a club bollocks conversations, it was a big group so everyone sort of was having there own conversations and I got talking to Ralph, Ralph was about 6’2 black, fairly good shape, dread locks anyway we are talking about football and other shit till me and my friends decide to go out for a smoke.

Later on in the evening And I’m at the point of I’m so d*unk I don’t know how I am standing up straight and the night starts to become a blur, I get separated from my friends but can’t get hold of them on the phone truth be told I don’t even remember trying but I do remember running into Ralph who offers to take me back to his as it’s only up the road and I can sober up there and wait for my friends to call. So we leave the club and as we are walking back to his, not that I remember the walk or getting to his but next thing I remember is we are sitting on his sofa drinking water trying to sober up Ralph takes my phone so when my friends ring he can answer as he was hardly drinking. I must’ve passed out because I came to but couldn’t open my eyes as I was so tired and d*unk next thing I feel someone undoing my belt and jeans button, in my head I’m home and one of my friends is undressing me to put me into bed, however once they got the jeans down to just above my knees I feel them reach back up lightly grab my boxer waist band and pull them down as well and grab my dick! That was it! That was one of them shocks that is so big you snap out of being d*unk and start to realise what’s going on my eyes shoot open to see Ralph completely naked wanking my dick. I jump up and so does Ralph I’m screaming and shouting then I look down to see a rock hard at least 9inch black dick and I just stopped talking. He knew he had me at that point, I knew he had me as well if I’m honest.... to be continued. feedback appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

There we are standing face on, me still annoyed at what’s happened but mesmerised by the huge hard black dick I can’t seem to take my eyes off and Ralph, somewhat apologetic but also he knows I’m not going anywhere. I start to do my jeans and belt up and say “I,i,I.... should .... go” all the time not a adverting my gaze from his dick. Ralph takes a step towards me and asks if I’m sure, I don’t speak I don’t move. He then slowly slides his hand under my shirt and starts running his fingertips over my chest and belly, I finally break the locked gaze I had on his cock to meet his eyes which were already looking into mine “I mean if you’re sure you wanna go” Ralph says softly I can feel my cock getting harder and hard, luckily the skinny jeans are keeping it compressed, “oh fuck” I whisper out.

Ralph took that as an invitation to take another step closer, Close enough that this time I could feel his dick poking me, I looked down at the pink head and silky shaft look back up and Ralph and our lips just meet, Ralph wasted no time he’s tongues in my mouth and he’s taken my shirt off. He pushed me on the sofa and gets on top, continue to passionately kiss me, like our tongues are in a wrestling match. I undo the belt buckle and button and Ralph yanks my jeans straight off and with that my rock are dick Is almost busting through my boxers, Ralph grabs in outside the boxers and jerks it as we kiss, before he takes my hand and leads me to his bedroom.

Once in his bedroom he pushes me on the bed and continues to kiss me, he the kisses down my body till he is eye level with my hard dick, he grabs my waistband and slowly pulls my boxers down my hard dick flips out the waist band and Ralph grabs it, he starts slowly jerking it before putting it in his mouth and sucking, oh my god I’ve never had a blowjob like it, I thought I was going to shoot my load there and then. I stop Ralph and he comes back up to me, we lay on the bed and start kissing, our bodies so close our cocks are poking each other, our hands all over one another. He then tells me it’s my turn and points at his dick. I start to make my way down, feeling nervous, it’s even more intimidating at eye level but I want it, I grab it for the first time and start wanking him, I think look Ralph dead in the eye and slowly slide it in my mouth, inch by inch till it hits the back of my throat, as time goes on I start really going for it, licking his head, sucking his balls, really enjoying myself. I then stop and join him back at the top of the bed.... to be continued feedback appreciated

We continue to kiss, and wank each other before Ralph stands me at the side of his bed, he kisses me one more time really passionately and really hard before bending me over the bed, he then leans over me and whispers in my ear don’t worry baby he drops to his knees and starts kissing my ass cheeks moving closer and closer to my hole before finally sliding he wet, warm tongue deep in me, I let out a huge moan and then just cannot stop I’m loving it, feels so good he then reaches round and starts wanking me as he tongue fucks me, he then gets up and says don’t move I hear a draw open turn around to see Ralph rubbing lube on a small dildo, he looks at me and says “don’t worry” he then slowly slides the dildo in my ass, “oh fuck mmmmmmmmm” I yell, it hurts but feels so good, as it goes on he gets harder, faster and deeper with the dildo before pulling it out and saying “now you’re ready for the real thing” he eat me out real quick, lubes his cock up and slowly start feeding me it inch by inch and oh my god every inch feels incredible, he starts off slow before quickly picking up the pace, in no time Ralph is fucking me hard deep and fast, and I’m loving every second of it , the grunting noise he’s making its turning me on even more and then with no warning or indication I scream “I’m cumming” and I shoot the biggest load all over his floor and the side of his bed, he sees my load and that’s enough to trigger him he’s ready to cum, he pulls out drops me to my knees and cums all over my face, he’s warm sticky spunk all over me! He then shoves his dick in my mouth for me to clean it. Then we got into bed and Sweating, heaven breathing, we had one more make out session before going to sleep.... the miss calls and explanation I had to tell my friends the next day was tricky! The end, thank you for reading any feedback appreciated

By *opsterMan  over a year ago

bicester

Wow! That sounds fantastic!!

[Removed by poster at 24/06/18 12:57:26]

thank you man

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazing story, by the end of part one, I was rock hard!

A great story . I was hard as soon as you said he was a black man

Super hot read. Only wish this could happen to me.

By *amslkMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

A great story

What a great story, it got me so hard I thought I was going to explode just reading it

By *icuriousbelfastMan  over a year ago

Newry

Amazing experience!!!

Hot story op, always great to hear how others experiences.

After being unsure about my sexuality for a long time, I plucked up the courage to go to a gay sauna. After wandering around a while and watching some others, an older guy approached me and started stroking me, he then took my hand and led me to a private room where I sucked him and then he fucked me, took a while to get in but wow did I enjoy it. Certainly got rid of any doubts, I knew I was gay after that x

By *imontilMan  over a year ago

County durham

Wow fantastic u lucky man xxx

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

Great story very hot

By *oe2512Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Brilliant story very hot.

Thanks for the feed back guys, I got a few more ideas, some more real life experiences and some fiction stories to writer so keep your eyes out aha

Can’t wait

"Thanks for the feed back guys, I got a few more ideas, some more real life experiences and some fiction stories to writer so keep your eyes out aha "

Looking forward to them

By *iss pearsTV/TS  over a year ago

WALSALL

Wow that was sexy and horny sweetie x

That was great. Was hard from start to finish x

By *rs.coastCouple  over a year ago

great yarmouth

mr coast here got me real hard fantastic

[Removed by poster at 25/06/18 09:53:23]

Thank you for the feedback guys

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story! Really hot indeed! Love hearing stories like this, huge turn on! Thanks for posting

What a great story!!

By *layfulexplorers2Couple  over a year ago

Bath

Very nice. Thank you

Thanks again everyone