FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Back room casting

Back room casting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *humper9er OP   Man  over a year ago

Rocklin

My fb, her mom and I wanted to play the "Back room Casting" and set up in her place. I was the "director" and a freind B was the lucky guy who would be "Auditioning" the girls. The girls, fb and her mom. Little fb was the first girl to come in for an interview. I asked several questions including why she would want to be in adult films. I got into different positions and her experience, of which was all made up of course. When I explained how Anal was also a part of adult films she agreed to try it, saying she never did it before. I had her take off her clothes then introduced her to the guy who would conduct the "audition". They began to kiss and B was soon fondling her all over and then began fingering her twat. She orgasmed twice during all of this. Did I mention I was videoing everything! B had her go down on him. B's cock is a good 9" long, but, very thin. Probably 1" thick at best. He soon had fb leaned over a small table and entered her from behind. I have the closeup of her face as he slid deep into her vagina and her moaning as he did. She orgasmed a couple times again. I then instructed B to try her back door. He lubed her up and had 2 fingers in her ass pretty quick. she was squirming and almost dancing as he did so. He then guided his long thin cock to her anus and began to enter her. Again, a close up of her face as he entered her. As he slid in to the hilt, she moaned out and her lips were quivering. B proceeded to energetically fuck her, laying over her back and then holding her hips as he really drilled her hard n fast. She began cumming and as she came harder, B shoved inside her deep and filled her with cum!

Approx 30 minutes later, it was mom who came for an interview, and it got interesting very fast!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh my, great start and how did you get the mom to agree to it?

Rocklin

mom was actually the one who started it!

Mom came into the room and sat so I could interview her. When I explained what all would happen during the "audition", she was a little reluntent about the anal part. I then explained that adult film producers insisted that the girls do anal and that girls make more money when they do it. She kind of nodded her head. I then had her strip naked and take a few poses. I then brought in B and introduced them. B was up n ready and I had her look close at his cock so she would see he wasn't huge, as far as being thick. She went down on him and then he went down on her, giving her a good orgasm. He then slid up her body and entered her, slipping in to his balls. I was taking videos the whole time. After several minutes of fucking her, he withdrew and putting her legs over his shoulders, pushed her back so he could slid his cock into her ass. As the head of his cock popped into her, she cried out and grimiced. I got it all on video. He began fucking her on the couch. I asked him to pull out and put her over the table and fuck her from behind. He did so. I soon had him lay on the carpeted floor and had her set on his cock, taking it up her vagina. After a couple minutes I told her it was time for her dp and had her lay on B as I positioned myself behind her. I was good n hard. I used a lot more lube, because I was so much thicker the B. I guided my cock to her ass and began to enter her. As my cock spread her ass hole, she cried out, "Its to big"! I gentley pushed more inside her and once my cock head was fully inside her, I slid a couple more inches into her. My fb was now operating the camara and I could see the image on the large screen on the wall. Mom cried out as I buried more n more cock into her. Next thing we all hear was her wialing out in a massive orgasm! B n I wwere now fucking in n out of her holes, He thrust in as I pulled out and visa versa. Mom had at least 4 good orgasms before B announce he was cumming and filled her pussy with man cream. I soon followed and filled her ass with mine. As we rested mom said she had never been dp'd or ass fucked before but that she would do it again. She mention at the huge difference between B's thin cock and my much thicker cock and said she wasn't sure she could take it. An hour later, B and I dp'd my fb with him in her pussy and me in her ass. She loved it and orgasmed many times.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dam that is so hot

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

bookmarked

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow!!!!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Lucky bugger

Rocklin

I've reviewed the videos, with both fb and mom, and I was invited to take mom in her room and fuck her silly. I did eat her to 4 or 5 orgasms, but, I couldn't get it up for anything! This week I will be getting a Rx for penis shots that should work just fine. I have a female urologist and after she examand me, including fondling me trying to get me hard, she prescribed this medication. That is, after she gave me an injection and in less then 4 minutes, I was hard as a rock! It's supposed to take up to 20 minutes.Back to the story. I showed them this web site and got into the chat room. At the time, there was a couple, to remain unknown, who were going at it, she was blowing him to completion. I asked if they would like me to up load 2 of the videos of our "Back room Auditions". Both said NO! They are HOT! Especially when I take the place of B and while mom is bent over a desk and after B had already been fucking her ass, when he pulled away, I took his place. The look on her face, as I slid my cock into her ass was something to see. Her eyes got as big as saucers, her mouth was wide open and the sounds she made would make Ceaser the Great hard today! Then, when I nutted in her ass, she just about climbed out of her skin. It had been about 6 days since I had any sex. So, I was ready.

I wish I could upload them, but, NO!

» Add a new message to this topic