FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first gay experience

My first gay experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issy_jones OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Caernarfon

I was 17 or so, got chatting to this really nice guy online on another site. We'd been chatting for some time, getting to know each other etc. I lied about how experienced i was, telling him I'd met guys before where in reality i hadn't done anything with a guy before. I was more than curious, i was gagging and rearing to get down to the nitty gritty with another guy. We made arrangements to meet at his place one saturday afternoon and he picked me up in his car as arranged. I was very, very nervous but he put me at ease, chatting and shooting the breeze like a couple of old friends. We got back to his, i had a beer and started chatting on the sofa about past boyfriends and stuff. I admitted to him that i hadn't any experience with guys but he put me right at ease. I edged closer to him on the sofa, shaking with a mix of trepidation and excitement. I thought to myself that i was finally in a position to kiss a guy, so i took that chance! I leaned over to him, a tall, slim and handsome guy in his late 30's and kissed him like i never kissed a girl before. I felt electric! I felt pure unadulterated sexual feelings for a man, and loved it more than anything before. We kissed passionately for what seemed an age, tongues twisted in sexual embrace, holding each other tightly. I felt like a little girl in the embrace of her manly lover, and i fully played the role with gusto! After a while, he stopped kissing me and asked if i wanted to go up to the bedroom...

Want to hear the rest? Let me know, I'm finding writing this stuff down very liberating xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Yes please, keep going

Caernarfon

I said yes, he took me by the hand upstairs to his bedroom. By this stage i was very, very nervous and i was on the verge of leaving altogether but i steadied myself and started to undress down to my boxers. I had a massive erection by this stage, and nowhere to hide it! He stripped down naked in front of me, pulled down my shorts whilst kissing the back of my neck. He wispered "you're doing just fine hunny, just relax". I was tingling all over, standing naked in front of another man on the cusp of loosing my virginity. I felt dirty, but i felt great at the same time. He took my hand again and gently pushed me on my back on his large bed. He kissed my body all over, teasing me with his tongue and gentle hands. I was in a state of pure sexual extacy, quivering with delight whilst i squealed like a girl kissed for the very first time.

More?

By *opsterMan  over a year ago

bicester

Yes please!

Caernarfon

As i lay prostrate on the bed, shaking with delight from his mouth pleasing my throbbing cock i felt his hands wandering over my body towards my virgin anus. He licked his finger and gently fingered me. I writhed and moaned whilst he fingered me, kissing me and calling me a cutie. I never felt such surging passion from a girl, i knew that afternoon which direction my sexual life would go. He tried to slip a second and third finger inside me, i squealed and moaned with pleasure. He knew i was too tight for his throbbing cock to go inside me. I plucked up the courage to ask him to sit over the edge of the bed. I always wanted to give a blowjob, and now was that magic moment. I dreamed of it, i masturbated to the very thought of having a guy's cock in my mouth whilst i was on my knees, subservient to the needs of my master. Now i was going to do it for real.

More? Let me know, comments welcome! Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes please do continue looking forward to reading more.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Good start x

More please.

Caernarfon

He sat on the edge of the bed, legs wide open. I kissed him and dropped to my knees. I dreamed of this moment! I took him in my mouth, gently licking and sucking his erect member. I felt so fantastic, felt so girly and queer! I sucked, and sucked and sucked until i was blue in the face. He stopped me, and gave me tips on how to suck dick properly. I think i must have been scraping with my teeth! I loved every moment on my knees, his hands running through my hair whilst he moaned under his breath. He was enjoying it, and i was enjoying it even more! His perfect member in my mouth, looking up at his deep blue eyes. Perfect. He told me to get back on the bed, both of us naked and writhing on top of each other in a sensual bliss of kissing and cuddling. He proceeded to return the favour, and edged me to near climax before stopping. I was so horny that i started to wank myself off, but he stopped me. He fingered me again and again whilst i had my face buried in the duvet, bottom im the air like a good little slut. I writhed and moaned whilst he inserted his lubricated fingers inside me. He sucked me off to finish and i came in his mouth. He swallowed and we kissed for hours and hours on the bed, in each others arms.

I never saw him again. I felt ashamed of myself over what i did and didn't meet guys again for years and years. Can't change biology. Lot of regrets over not seeing him again. He was a very nice guy, and will never forget him. I hope you read this, and get back in touch Muffin. Xx

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Wow what a lovely story and experience. You never forget those first kisses eh just beautiful. Mine quite different but similar emotions. Couldn't wait to have my first gay kiss . X

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Great read x

By *rs.coastCouple  over a year ago

great yarmouth

brilliant real hot and horny got me going ( mr coast ) xx

» Add a new message to this topic