FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother’s best friend....

Mother’s best friend....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uroPaps OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I could feel her looking at me and caught her staring at my crotch... I felt like she wanted me to grab her and show her how horny she was making me feel.. Everything she did after I caught her staring at my crotch was sexually orientated in my mind!

To give a few examples, she would bend over to pick something she dropped on the floor right in front of me bending down and I could see her shorts tightening on her pussy area and even saw a bit of her pussy lip... she was turning me on so much I don’t think that she could have ever realised how much!

The slight touches on my arm in conversations and hands on my legs would not help my desire for her! She was making me want her badly and I felt that she wanted me too...

After dinner I decided to lie down on the sofa and told my mum that I was going to stay over for the night as I was very tired!

My mum went to sleep in her room and my mum’s friend into the guest room...

After thinking back of today’s events and how sexy my mum’s friend was I started masturbating using my imagination and thinking of my mum’s friend... My dick was rock hard and all in the open when suddenly the door opened and I saw my mum’s friend coming into the living room... I didn’t attempt to hide my dick in full errection or the fact that I was masturbating... She looked at my dick, looked at me then smiled... She came over to me and started sucking my dick as she was removing her knickers and nightie dress... Her mouth felt so right and wet.. she knew exactly what she was doing and I started playing with her pussy and carressing her everywhere... Her pussy got very wet very quickly and she quickly starting rubbing my dick all around her pussy area whilst being on top of me... She was driving me insane! She then put my dick inside her and started riding and it felt amazing! We kissed and passionately fucked for about 30-45mns! She squirted all over the sofa whilsts in missionary position and when I told her that I was going to come she was riding my dick ever harder and not allowing to take it out! I came inside her and it was amazing! We kissed after sex and I felt the desire from her! Intense! Next day was really awkward at breakfast with my mum there too...

We haven’t had sex again after that but she lives abroad and I’m sure that we would again if we would see eachother...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Pop over and see her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I could feel her looking at me and caught her staring at my crotch... I felt like she wanted me to grab her and show her how horny she was making me feel.. Everything she did after I caught her staring at my crotch was sexually orientated in my mind!

To give a few examples, she would bend over to pick something she dropped on the floor right in front of me bending down and I could see her shorts tightening on her pussy area and even saw a bit of her pussy lip... she was turning me on so much I don’t think that she could have ever realised how much!

The slight touches on my arm in conversations and hands on my legs would not help my desire for her! She was making me want her badly and I felt that she wanted me too...

After dinner I decided to lie down on the sofa and told my mum that I was going to stay over for the night as I was very tired!

My mum went to sleep in her room and my mum’s friend into the guest room...

After thinking back of today’s events and how sexy my mum’s friend was I started masturbating using my imagination and thinking of my mum’s friend... My dick was rock hard and all in the open when suddenly the door opened and I saw my mum’s friend coming into the living room... I didn’t attempt to hide my dick in full errection or the fact that I was masturbating... She looked at my dick, looked at me then smiled... She came over to me and started sucking my dick as she was removing her knickers and nightie dress... Her mouth felt so right and wet.. she knew exactly what she was doing and I started playing with her pussy and carressing her everywhere... Her pussy got very wet very quickly and she quickly starting rubbing my dick all around her pussy area whilst being on top of me... She was driving me insane! She then put my dick inside her and started riding and it felt amazing! We kissed and passionately fucked for about 30-45mns! She squirted all over the sofa whilsts in missionary position and when I told her that I was going to come she was riding my dick ever harder and not allowing to take it out! I came inside her and it was amazing! We kissed after sex and I felt the desire from her! Intense! Next day was really awkward at breakfast with my mum there too...

We haven’t had sex again after that but she lives abroad and I’m sure that we would again if we would see eachother... "

How old were you both?

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago