FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > dinner date

dinner date

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was sitting at a very private corner table in a dark restaurant. The door opens and you come in wearing a short skirt and a cleavage revealing blouse. You don't say a word. You just move over and sit on the table in front of me. You spread my legs. I can see that you’re not wearing any panties. You put your feet on either side of me. There you are, legs spread and your glistening, hot pussy waiting for my hungry mouth.

I slowly move forward and kiss the inside of your thighs moving from one to the other. You start to squirm trying to get your pussy kissed, letting me know that you want more.

I let my tongue slide over your swollen clit. This happens again and again before i finally plunge my tongue into your dripping hole licking the sweet honey from deep inside your hot pulsing pussy. You moan quietly "YES" "YES" wanting to cum. Then I put my lips around your swollen clit and suck it into my mouth. I hold it there with the suction and flick it with my tongue. Your hands are on my head, pulling me into you deeper and deeper. I whisper, "You taste so good." With that you flood my mouth with your juices as you cum hard.

You slide off the table, rearrange your skirt and slide in next to me, kissing me deeply; tasting your "flavor" on my tongue as I slip it in your mouth. You slowly unzip my trousers and your hand finds my hard cock. You stroke me slowly; I’m so hard now. You slip your hand inside the waist band of my trousers…….wrap your hand around your throbbing cock. As you stroke me you run my tongue along my ear, sucking gently on my ear lobe, you whisper, "I need to taste you right now." I look deep in your eyes, not believing that you would do that here in the restaurant. You lean forward, taking my hard cock into your mouth, my hips jerk upward partly in surprise, partly in desire. Your tongue circles the head of my cock; you suck on the sweet spot at the underside of the base of the head. My hand presses your head down, my fingers entwined in my hair. I’m all the way to the back of your throat as your tongue strokes me. Your hand finds my balls; they're so full and tight. You know that I’m about to reward you with a mouth full of hot cum. you leave my cock long enough to whisper "Cum for me baby……fill my mouth………..I need It." your mouth captures my hard cock just in time as it jerks and fills your mouth with my sweet cum.

you sit up and kiss me deeply. It's my turn to taste my "flavor" on your tongue. I slip my hand inside your blouse as we kiss. My fingers find your hard nipple, which I begin to pinch. Your pussy responds to my touch; your juices flow again soaking you and the booth where you’re sitting. I twist your nipple as you suck my tongue deep into your mouth. you kiss down my throat nibbling and biting me as I twist harder. You press your face against my neck to muffle your moans. You reach down to find me hard again, you tell me that you need to feel me inside you, but we can't do that here.

You zip me up, take my hand and lead me to the ladies room, pull me into the first stall, lock the door behind us. You put the lid down on the toilet and push me back so I’m sitting on it. You once again unzip me; my hard cock is pressing against my trousers. You free my cock, straddle my hips and take me all the way inside your slick, hot pussy. I open your blouse and capture your hard nipple in my mouth, sucking it, biting it. My hands move to your ass and I’m guiding your motion as you slide up and down on my hard cock. My finger slides down the crack of your ass…..you moan with pleasure. You moan loudly. You’re about to cum, when the door to the ladies room opens and someone enters the next stall.

We both stop – not wanting to be caught. You tease me by milking my cock with your pussy by tightening your muscles and then releasing. I dig my fingers into your ass cheek with one hand and slide your finger into your ass with the other. This is more than you can stand and you know you’re about to cum. The woman in the next stall finishes and leaves just in time, as you feel yourself start to cum. your body shudders; your pussy tightens around my hard cock. Your juices flow soaking both of us as you cum.

I’m holding back, waiting for your orgasm to subside. Once it does, you whisper in my ear, "your turn babe." you stand up, help me to my feet and we trade places, only you don't sit on the toilet; you bend over it, put your hands on the wall for support and offer me your soaked pussy. My rock hard cock slides in, filling you up. I stroke in and out of you, you can feel my balls slapping against you as I stroke faster and faster. My hands are on your ass, pulling you against me. You feel my cock swell as you're close to Cumming again. I want you to cum inside me; fill my pussy with your load. You get what you want – you can feel my heat as I cum deep inside you, filling you up.

You tell me that we should go back to the table as the waiter's probably wondering where we are. As we walk back to the table and you can feel our juices on your thighs.

We slip back into the booth and you smile and say, "I hope you liked your appetizers babe, wait until you see what I'm serving for dessert."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic