FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel

Hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikesboots OP   Man  over a year ago

Broadstone

?Hotel

I am flying home tomorrow, she told me, this was a good opportunity, I will pick you up then, extend your holiday have another night in a hotel I suggested. There is something delightful about booking a hotel room for the sole purpose of fucking each others brains out, and tomorrow that was my sole intention. I packed a bag, took the essentials I knew she liked, aftershave, flogger, restraints and handcuffs. I picked her up at the airport, she looked fabulous, she had tight jeans showing off her rounded bum, a floaty white top that hung off her breasts and contrasted strikingly to her dark body, her dreadlocks were hidden under a retro style 70's cap. I kissed her delicately on the lips. Hotel booked she asked, of course I replied, good she stated let's go.

We drove discussing her holiday we didn't flirt, we didn't need to, we parked and checked in. Jorga the receptionist her name badge displayed on her company blouse inches from the button that wasn't preventing a good glimpse of cleveage handed us our key card and told me if you want anything to make your stay enjoyable just ask. Oh could you come to my room and suck my cock I thought but didn't have the balls to say it out loud.

Anyway I didn't need Jorga I had something far better. We entered the room, we kissed slowly, and then harder. She went to have a shower I resisted the temptation to join her and prepared the room, stretching the ankle and wrist restraints under the mattress placing the flogger in view, and put the handcuffs on the pillow, leaving her in no doubt someone was getting tied up today.

She returned with the bath towel wrapped round her, her soft skin, gleaming in the light, we kissed and she unbuttoned my shirt, placing her hands on my chest, she playfully pinched a nipple, I grimiced she knew I hated and loved that in equal measure. I stood behind her kissing her neck, she shuddered and I placed a hand on her tummy and pulled her tight to me. I do need to fuck you I whispered and bit her ear lobe, she reached behind and pulled me against her, sensing my hardness she turned and thrust her lips onto my mouth and we French kissed as the towel dropped and she expertly undid my belt.

She glanced at the bed, who is getting tied up she asked, you I replied and pushed her gently face down on to the bed. I attached the ankle and wrist restraints, she was spread, her gorgeous round bum taking centre stage. There was only one thing to do I sank my teeth into a peachy buttock, she let out a gasping sound, I knew it well a mixture of shock and delight. I bit again just a nip, what do you want me to do to you, whatever she replied, she was never specific, it was sometimes disappointing that she wouldn't let me know exactly how she wanted the meet to go yet reassuring that nothing was off limits.

I bit her arse hard and ran my finger between her butt cheeks, slapped her bum and moved position to lick her shaved fanny out from behind, this was her favourite way of receiving oral, she had told me once when teasing me how another guy had pleasure her and how much she came. I loved licking her out, her pussy tasted devine, and the encouraging oohs and groans made me devour it more and the more she writhered and moaned the more my tounge probed, picked and ate.

I had a finger lingered resting on her arse hole, I pushed it in, gently, on the rim, just enough to create the sensation andi resumed licking her now very wet cunt. Her clit was swolen and I was hard, her moaning had got louder and I jabbed my finger into her arse, she flung her head up and let out a yell, I pulled it back a little and went to work on her clit again.

Do you want some cock, I enquired there is no polite way in that situation, fucking yes, she shouted and I slid straight in her wetness, she tightened on my shaft and with urgency I responded and fucked her hard. I had waited weeks for this, waiting for her holiday to end, so I could enjoy her wonders. She came, and I followed, keeping myself deep inside her until my erection faded. I roughly slapped her arse and she laughed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very sexy

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

» Add a new message to this topic