FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taxi for 1 !!

Taxi for 1 !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over the years I’ve been with plenty of guys, all of them found on the internet somewhere, from chatrooms to Fab, I have always been clear with myself that I am bisexual, some girlfriends have known about it, some haven’t, this particular incident is one of my favourite naughty secrets.

I was out with a work colleague On Saturday night, we both had girlfriends, his was at home and mine was away for the weekend, his name was Ross, he was tall and quite handsome, we were drinking and chatting occasionally to some lovely women, enjoying the evening, we didn’t have a problem attracting the women, and steadily all night long we chatted quite candidly to a lot of women, it was turning me on quite a bit, I was getting a few offers and felt quite lucky but I resisted, I was trying to be a good boy for once!

All of a sudden I lost Ross, tried to call him but nothing, oh well, time for me to head back to my girlfriends flat which she said I could stay while she was away as it was in town and only 5 minutes taxi ride away.

I stayed for one more drink, a band was playing and they were quite good, as I stood there and listened, quite d*unk now actually, I smiled as women walked by, and then a guy came and stood next to me and totally and unashamedly started to flirt with me! I was instantly turned on! I had never had a guy openly flirt with me in public before! I loved it! He smiled and laughed and we spoke for about 10 minutes, he occasionally touched my arm and I just wanted to kiss him there and then, take him home And spend the night kissing and playing with him! He was gorgeous too which for me is a rare thing to think because although I am bi, I rarely find men that attractive and gorgeous! He told me how much he liked me and asked for my number, of course I obliged and then just like that, he left, with a group of his friends!

I was left feeling horny, naughty, frustrated and for the first time ever I just wanted to publically kiss a guy and take him home! What a great feeling but, I was left alone. I finished my drink and thought I’d go home for a wank in my girlfriends bed. I hailed a taxi and got it.

I started chatting to him, he seemed ok, I couldn’t really see his face but could work out he was mixed race of some kind. We chatted about random things, how my night was, I asked if he was busy etc etc, standard taxi talk, then He asked if I had got lucky, I laughed and said no, then he asked if I had a girlfriend, I said yes.. I wasn’t sure why he was asking this, so asked if he did.. he said, no I’m not into women! I’m gay!! My mind raced!!! I said oh really!! That’s quite interesting, he asked why, did I like men too! Well that was it! I told him I was bi and that I did indeed like men too! I didn’t know where this was going and then came his greatest line!

‘You want to have some fun together’ he asked!!! In my horny d*unken state how could I say no!!! A guy I had met 5 minutes ago pulled up outside my girlfriends flat. We stepped out the black cab and he followed me to the door.

Within moments of me closing the door he was racing to undo my trousers, I suddenly see his face for the first time, he was good looking, I had got a bit lucky here! He was on his knees in no time my cock in his mouth, hard. I stood there in the lounge, pictures of me and my girlfriend on the walls surrounded me. I didn’t care! This was great!

We fell over to the sofa, i sat down and he stood up, I pulled his trousers off and pulled his cock out! It was huge, it was lovely! I wanted it badly! I sucked and licked every inch of him! It tasted great!!! The moans and groans were loud from us both and I couldn’t care who heard us. He fell never to me on the sofa and we kissed deeply and passionately for a while, I felt his hands reaching round towards my arse and I knew what he wanted. I wanted it.

He slipped his finger against my hole and kissed me harder, I pushed back and it slipped inside me slightly, mmm it felt great and I wanted more. I grabbed a condom from my wallet and said slip this on and try, I want it but not sure if it can...

well he slipped it on and I don’t think he realised this was my first time being fucked because he pushed himself against my hole and nearly fucking tore me inhalf, I yelped in pain and felt every inch inside me! He pulled out and I said, woah!! Too much!! It hurt a lot, such a pity as I really wanted it, I felt I was ready if he had been gentle and slow, anyway, he said no problem we’ll stop and said could I fuck him instead.

I slipped a condom on and he came and sat down on me, literally sat on my cock and it swallowed it up like it was nothing!!! I was soooo jealous!! Why couldn’t I have done that! I’d been practicing for years with a dildo and fingers! So jealous!

He bounced on my cock, it felt awesome!! I could hear he was loving it so much, he told me he wanted to cum and I was so close too, I told him I wanted his cum in my mouth and on my face, he jumped up and turned around, within seconds he was unloading his big load in my mouth and it tasted amazing!! I swallowed what I could and let the rest drip out over me. Now my turn..

Seconds later I was cumming all over his cock, it looked so good, his cock covered in me that I had to lick it clean which he was loving!!! Yummy indeed!!!

He said thank you, I returned the thanks and he pulled his trousers up and without looking back, left.

I lay there, spent, my hole still hurting, and instantly thought to myself... next time for sure!! I want to be fucked! I got into bed... I could smell him on me, I fell asleep.

I woke and instantly felt my ass, I smelt him again, I was hard. Rock hard. I had to cum again. I wanked and within minutes I was cumming, I didn’t realise I had worked my finger into my ass, the pain and the pleasure had me cumming in seconds.

That night my girlfriend returned, she asked how my night out was... I said yeah ok, got a cab home early as Ross disappeared on me so quite quiet really. As we got into bed that night she said, oh remind me to change the sheets tomorrow these smell of you a bit too much!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ixer54Man  over a year ago

AllOverTheFuckinPlace

Very horny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Vary hot

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago