FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lucy

Lucy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd been on the site on and off for a few years, a couple of meets here and there, but being a married guy probably puts females off from meeting.

Well as you do looking through the updates page and the search tab, up pops Lucy single woman looking for NSA safe sex.

So as usual I pop a message along saying hello and welcome, married guy here looking for NSA fun care to chat.

Well to my astonishment she replied, pining a few messages back and forth we arrange to meet, bearing in mind this was back in October last year, so dark mornings and dark evenings.

After a few messages we decided to meet one morning, luckily it was on my way to work so making my excuses in the morning off I went a little earlier than planned so I could meet Lucy not for any naughtiness just a simple hello how are you type meet.

what actually happened was....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I was nervous as hell, as I think everyone is on a first meet, I needn't have been, I parked up next to her car in the secluded parking area and was created by this sexy red head, her pictures didn't do her justice to be fair.

Red hair in a tidy Bob, hour glass figure and great breasts, even through the top she was wearing, we exchanged pleasantries, she mentioned my uniform currently I work for the fire service so that got a thumbs up to start with then I moved in for a greeting kiss, on the cheek I thought let's nope be too presumptuous.

But Lucy had other ideas, smack on the lips, and she wasted no time in slipping her tongue in my mouth I returned the favour.

Shall we get out of the cold I asked, might as well get in your car, seeing as its bigger, by the way I have a large estate car perfect for rendezvous like this one!!

We got in the back of the car and started kissing, hands moving over each others bodies my hand slipping under her shirt and fondling her ample breasts Lucy's hands unbuckle ng my belt and trousers, she then slipped her hand into my pants and started stroking my now throbbing cock.

With this I then moved my hand down into Lucy's pants, and what did I find, she had come commando, thought you'd get lucky this morning did you? You never know she said, don't worry I have some in my bag for when I get to work she remarked.

(More?)

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm can’t wait for more

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Great story

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

As I slip my hand between Lucy's thighs, she opens them up, sliding my hand down to her smooth pussy, finding her swollen clit and moist lips, I slip a finger into her pussy as she kisses me deeply our tongues intertwined, her hand now stroking my throbbing cock.

Slipping my finger into her wet lips, pushing it in and out, then slipping a second finger into her warm wet pussy, Lucy responding by stroking my cock faster.

Shall we fuck then I ask, be a shame to waste that hard cock on a hand job, so I get the condom from my wallet, and roll it onto my cock. How do you want me she asks?

Well you might as well sit on my cock plenty of room, so a little more wriggling and Lucy mounts my now sheathed member and we start to grind up and down, her pussy feeling wet and warm as my cock glides deeper inside her. I unbutton her shirt and and unclip her bra.

Oh did I mention she had great tits, and nipples that can cut glass when aroused.

As she grinds on my cock I start to fondled her tits, biting and nibbling on her nipples as her pussy envelopes my cock her juices now flowing down my cock and balls. I grab her ass as she bounces up and down on my cock.

My fingers part her butt cheeks and I place a finger on her butthole circling as she fucks me, in response to her moans of pleasure I push my finger into her ass!!!

Suddenly she tenses up and gives out a low guttural sound and her pussy spasms in organs, again my balls covered in her juices.

After a few minutes of her riding my cock in her pussy, she asks if I'd like to fuck her in the ass...

(More?)

[Removed by poster at 26/06/18 19:50:16]

Should be orgasm not organs!!!! Bloody autocorrect!!!!

Lucy then stands up and as my sheathed cock is already lubed up with her pussy juices she leans forward slightly and places the tip of my cock on her tight butthole!

At this point my cock is throbbing so much at the thought of fucking her in the ass, I'm surprised I didn't shoot my load as it slipped in. Slowly does it she said as Lucy gently lowers herself onto my cock.

As she takes my whole length in her ass she starts to bounce slowly up and down on my cock.

I lean back and place my fingers on her swollen clit and start rubbing it, sliding a finger into her pussy as she grinds on my cock, Lucy caressing my balls as she leans back, that guttural sound indicating her pleasure coming from her again and I can feel her pussy pulsing and her as tightening on my cock as she cums again.

This time it is all to much for me and with a few more thrusts I shoot my load into the condom. Fucking love the feel of a man cumming inside me Lucy says under ragged breath. Never fucked a woman in the ass before was my reply. Really, you wouldn't have guessed was Lucy's reply.

She then unstraddles me, making sure the condom doesn't stay in her ass, and proceeds to straighten her clothes and hair, going to be an interesting day at work today she says. All down hill from here I say in reply.

Until next time she says if there is a next time?, oh most definitely there will be I replied!!

Vary hot indeed

Very sexy

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Nice. What a lucky man

Thanks guys, a few more stories along the same lines with Lucy to come oh and a tale of my first threesome too!!

» Add a new message to this topic