FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Breakfast bar

Breakfast bar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isobedient-Bi-Boudoir OP   Couple  over a year ago

Central london

? ?

Naughty-Secret’s Breakfast Bar

Hello Friends, My Name is Amira, I am a petite British-India wife. From England (London)., with 34D Boobs, a little shorty, with cute size 3 feet.?

?

My story starts on a Hot summer morning, at 8 am, my sons best friend just rang the front doorbell. My son made plans, going out for the day with his friends. My son left the house around 9 am.?

?

My husband left earlier in the morning to go on his Golf Trip, to some fancy Country club, With his Business partners.?

?

The post-man just posted our letters?

?

My son was leaving with his friend.?

?

I Saw Mr. Johnson walking pass our house,?

?

“Good Morning Amira”?

?

“Good morning” back to Mr. Johnson.?

?

I invited Mr. Johnson to Join me for Tea, My Husband bought some fresh Indian sweets home last night.?

?

“Sounds lovely, I could do with a cup of tea, you know I love Indian sweet’s”.?

?

Mr. Johnson walked up the Path-way, I greeted him at the front door.?

?

I was wearing my white Indian dress (Shalwar Kameez). Wearing a white matching Scarves over my head.?

?

Mr. Johnson followed me to the Garden Conservatory, and sat on the stall, at the Breakfast Bar.?

?

I went to the Kitchen to make Fresh Tea, I also bought a plate off rich Indian sweet treats on a tray placed on the Breakfast Bar. Leaning over the breakfast bar, I served Mr. Johnson.?

?

“Help your Self, Mr. Johnson”.?

?

Mr. Johnson Smiled Back,?

?

Mr. Johnson had three sons, two daughters. Mr. Johnson's wife was at home. Mr. Johnson was my Father in Laws friends, they loved sports, watching Cricket on TV, the old Jamaican man was a very nice gentleman. A sweet old man. I really enjoyed his company, tea times and chats.?

Mr. Johnson was a 63-year-old Married man, and he lived next door with his family, he was from Jamaica. Mr. Johnson had three sons, two daughters.?

?

I caught Mr. Johnson's eyes gazing on me a few times, The old man paid a lot of Attention on my sexy Indian dresses, make-up, and hairstyles. He Always mentioned my sexy nails.?

?

This was something I wished my husband, paid a bit more attention to his wife.?

?

Mr. Johnson was a Flirt, he always bragged, told me a few stories about his Ex-girlfriends. One of them was Mala, I reminded him, about Mala. I then asked Mr. Johnson to tell me more about Mala, Mr. Johnson started to explain the story in more detail. Sipping on his Tea and eating the sweet Indian treats. Mr. Johnson explained his love affair with Mala.?

?

I was so horny, every time Mr. Johnson compared me to Mala, she sounded like a very naughty Indian wife, she was just like me, we all needed some good loving.?

?

Mr. Johnson sat on the breakfast bar stall, sipping on his tea, I was sat on the other side of the breakfast bar. In his deep Jamaican accent, Mr. Johnson carried on chatting away, not knowing what was really on my mind.?

?

My Indian Pussy was now getting so wet, I wanted to make my naughty fantasy real, I wanted this old Black man. My sexual desires for him were growing, I think the sunny morning was making me extremely horny.?

?

I desired about playing with Mr. Johnson’s, big black cock, I felt my Indian pussy tickling, my pussy was soaking wet, I was ready for this old man, I wanted him.?

?

Mr. Johnson looked, into my eyes, oh fuck, I moaned under my breath,?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Central london

?

I asked Mr. Johnson “please tell me more, crazy old man”?

?

I slowly let out soft groans, my voice started changing, I questioned if he noticed how horny I was for him. I needed him now over this breakfast bar.?

?

Lifting up my white Indian dress, spreading my legs out, my hand sliding down to my Indian pussy, I started to Rub, My Pussy, Through my white Indian Trousers.?

?

My Indian pussy was dripping wet, my panties soaking wet, my sweet Indian pussy was in heat.?

?

Mr. Johnson gazed back at me, looking into my eyes, he said, I think this is a bad idea, where both married he said nervously??

?

Mr. Johnson, I don’t think, anyone needs to know, this is our secret??

?

Mr. Johnson said, “Are you sure come on we can’t do this, this is so wrong, I’m flattered”.?

?

Looked back at him raised my bum up, pulled my white trousers down a little, exposing my black thong, I pulled my soaking wet thong to one side, I started to run my fingers over my wet Indian pussy and started to finger fuck myself,?

?

I removed my finger from my juicy pussy, I licked the pussy juice off my fingers. Sucked on my finger-tip, enjoying the taste of my sweet pussy juicy looking back at Mr. Johnson.?

?

Mr. Johnson, “I want what Mala Had”?

?

finger fucking my wet pussy, my other hand playing with my boobs, I bent over the breakfast bar, I licked my pussy cream off my fingers, I told Mr. Johnson, My Indian pussy was so sweet,?

?

do you want to taste my yummy Indian pussy??

?

Looking back at Mr. Johnson. Looking into his eyes. I can see, I was making the old man very horny.?

?

I leaned over the breakfast bar, I tried to kiss the old man.?

?

Mr. Johnson kissed me back, Mr. Johnson grabbed my Bum cheeks, with both his hands, both of us kissing each other very passionately,?

Central london

?

I started to reach for his trouser zip, Mr. Johnson started to unbuckle his leather belt, he looked up at me I was bent over the breakfast bar. Undoing his top trouser button.?

?

“Your very Naughty, Amira,”?

?

I Kissed the old, he was so hot, a good kisser, I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.?

?

I whispered in his ear, “oh dirty old man,” Mr. Johnson you made me so horny??

?

Mr. Johnson whispered. “You ready for my black cock darling.”?

?

I stroked Mr. Johnson’s big cock through his trousers, I pulled his big black cock out from his boxer shorts, and held his cock in my hand, I leaned down, sat on top of the Breakfast bar table, I kissed the tip of Mr. Johnson’s cock. I just tasted my first Big Black Cock. The old man had a thick long big black cock.?

?

This 63-year-old was making me so Horny I was ready to be his naughty Indian slut wife.?

?

“Oh, my baby girl, that’s nice oh fuck I love it, I wanted your sweet Indian pussy for so long Amira. You’re going to make Mr. Johnson very happy today”,?

?

“oh yeah Amira suck my cock, you’re your sucking my cock so good Amira”?

?

I sucked the old man’s black cock, I felt his cock rising, getting harder, Mr. Johnson’s cock was fully erect.?

?

I was licking, slurping on his big black cock, trying to take it deep into my cock hungry mouth. I sucked on Mr. Johnson big black cock.?

?

This Indian mummy just got the Best British breakfast, a woman could ask for.?

?

His black cock taste so good I licked the cock shaft down to his balls, he tastes so yummy I licked his balls, sucked on his balls wanking his cock before his cock exploded deep into my mouth, his hot cum all over my face and dripping down to my boobs.?

?

I’ve just had the pleasures of Fresh Jamaican hot white Cream. Oh yes it was magnificent his hot Jamaican cream was so yummy, I wanted every drop of Mr. Johnson's love juice?

?

I made sure I licked his big black cock clean, his cock pleasantly polished by naughty Amira.?

Central london

?

We looked at each other again started kissing, I spread my legs over the breakfast bar,?

?

Mr. Johnson started to play with my juicy Indian boobs, he massaged my boobs, my soaking wet Pussy was ready for him, Mr. Johnson slides his fingers through my pussy lips oh fuck he said.?

?

“Amira your so wet my darling.”?

?

Mr. Johnson poked a finger in my wet Indian pussy, he finger-fucked me so good,?

He licked my pussy cream off his fingers and told me?

?

“My Indian pussy taste so good”,?

?

I laughed, “better than”.?

?

“Oh yes baby girl, you're sweeter.”?

?

Mr. Johnson said it. This was crazy. The old Jamaican man was making me into his naughty Indian slut.?

?

Mr. Johnson stood Up, holding my legs up in the air, he bends down and kissed my sweet Indian Pussy.?

?

I begged Mr. Johnson,?

?

“please lick my sweet pussy, I am so horny, Mr. Johnson.”?

?

He let my legs go, I laid back on the breakfast bar, he pinched my brown Indian nipples. He played with my boobs sucked my juicy boobs, he licked my brown Indian nipples, we kissed again, oh my god,?

?

My Johnson was ready to go lower, I was ready for Heaven.?

?

He kissed my pussy first, I felt his hot long tongue, going wild, licking, sucking my wet juicy Indian pussy, his magic tongue lapping up all my sweet Indian pussy juice.?

?

Mr. Johnson licked me deeper and deeper, I was in heaven oh my god.?

?

I was dripping my pussy juice all over Mr. Johnson’s face, Mr. Johnson Stood back up, looked at me?

Central london

?

“This is so Naughty Amira??

?

I sat up on the breakfast bar, Mr. Johnson came closer and we kissed. ?

?

Mr. Johnson whispered. “Turn over darling, let me see that hot Indian Arse.”?

?

I turned over, Mr. Johnson was ready to fuck me real nice. From the back, I got very excited, I gave him a little twerk, oh yes, this Indian mummy twerks her Bum.?

?

Mr. Johnson spanked my Bum. Removed my black Thong. Rolling my thong over my bum,? ?

I thought he was going to climb behind me. fuck me from the back?

?

Mr. Johnson wanted something else, he started with massaging my Bum, spanked my bum a few times, Mr. Johnson spreads my Bum cheeks wider, I felt his hot breath over me, he spits on my bum hole,?

?

Mr. Johnson started kissing my bum and then licking my Bum hole, he was going in nice and deep oh my God,?

Mr. Johnson was a freak I thought to myself. Playing with my bum like that. The feeling was marvellous.?

?

This was the first time anyone played with my bum-hole like this. (I later found out this was called rimming.). I loved how Mr. Johnson was rimming my Bum-hole.?

?

I closed my eyes, my Bum was in the air, on top of the breakfast bar,?

?

Mr. Johnson was rimming my Bum hole so deep and fingering my soaking wet Indian pussy at the same time.?

?

I felt Mr. Johnson stopping in-between Dirty Old man was teasing me, I never wanted him to stop.?

?

I moaned and groaned, I opened my eyes, begging him to carry on,?

?

“Oh, you’re a dirty Old man, that feels so good, oh daddy, rim me my bum, oh daddy, rim me deeper, I love it, daddy,?

?

this was my first-time Mr. Johnson.?

?

This is my first rimming experience; my Bum hole loves it”.? ?

Mr. Johnson stopped again, with both of his hands, massaging my bum cheeks.? ?

I heard some kind of noise, my darling?? ?

I open my eyes, getting worried? ?

Mr. Johnson removes his hands from my Bum, trying to pull His trousers back on.? ?

I turned around, looked over to the dining room area, I can see through the double sliding doors, looking through the glass, standing there watching the whole thing. Through the glass, it was my Father-in-law. Watching his naughty Daughter-in-law.?

?

I quickly got off the breakfast bar, desperately trying to cover myself up,? ?

Mr. Johnson pulled his trousers back up, he walked towards Him opened the sliding doors, Mr. Johnson said sorry to my Father-in-law, he left our home as quickly as possible.? ?

To be continued!

By *limprofessionalMan  over a year ago

crewe

I am loving the story, really turned on, gutted they were interrupted....what happened next?

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *dam78651Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Love it when is the next part coming

By *andyTrucker59Man  over a year ago

north east

Sloppy seconds for father in law next. Or give her licking first

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

Central london

Caught in the Act

Naughty secrets - Caught in the act? ?

Hello Friends, My Name is Amira, I am a petite British-India wife. From England (London). With 34D Boobs, a little shorty, with cute size 3 feet.?

?

Mr. Johnson the 63-year-old Jamaican Neighbour, left the house in a hurry. he was caught doing the dirty with his friend's Daughter-in-law.?

?

My Father-in-law now came into the garden conservatory towards me.?

?

I was so scared, I said to my father-in-law,?

?

“Please don’t be Mad with me Papa” (Father-in-law)?

?

I managed to get my dress back on, I didn’t have time to get my white trousers back on for my Indian dress. (Shalwar Kameez).?

?

I quickly picked up my dirty panties on the floor. And chucked them away from my father-in-law.?

?

My father-in-law looked at me, he was so Disappointed with his daughter in law,?

?

I asked my father-in-law,?

?

“Please, Papa (father-in-law) you can’t tell your son about this, please promise me, papa”?

?

Amira “your filthy go and have a shower, clean up, go now you dirty slut”.?

?

“Papa, I am so sorry, please don’t be mad with me”?

?

“We will talk about this later,” my father-in-law said and walked away to the living room.?

?

I came out of the shower, with my bath-robe on, I walked towards my bedroom.?

?

I heard My Father-in-law calling me.? ?

Amira, “please come into the Guest room”? ?

My father-in-law instructed me to go get him a glass of water. Meet him back in the guest room.?

I was worried, I wanted to know why he wanted to meet in the guest room. For the dirty actions of his filthy Daughter-in-law.?

?

I Knocked on My Guest room door, my father-in-law shouts.?

?

“Come in Amira”?

?

I pulled the door handle down and entered the guest bedroom slowly.?

I sat down next to my father-in-law, very nervously, my father-in-law walked to the guest bedroom door. He locked the guest room door.?

?

I was thinking, what plans my father-in-law had for me. I was so nervous.?

?

My father-in-law turned around he looked at me.?

?

“What the hell, did I see today, Mr. Johnson my friend, what were you thinking Amira”?

?

He was talking in an abrupt voice, I started to Cry, begging my father-in-law for forgiveness.?

?

My father-in-law walked back to the bed.?

?

“Remove your bath-robe Amira”?

?

I shouted back?

?

“no Papa” (father-in-law)?

?

“I said no why Papa (father-in-law), I won’t do that. We can’t do this, you can’t have sex with me”?

?

My father-in-law shouted at me, he called me a filthy tart, he called me an Indian whore. He then said I will tell my son everything I saw today.?

?

I looked at my father-in-law, with tears in my eyes, I started to remove my bath-robe.?

My father-in-law came close to me sat on the bed next to me, we looked at me called me a dirty slut.?

?

My father-in-law grabbed my boobs in his hands, started to fondle my boobs. He then came closer to me, he was kissing my boobs, started sucking on my brown nipples.?

?

I was still Horny, my father-in-law interrupted, my first time with Mr. Johnson.?

I never got the chance to feel his big black cock, in my tight Indian Pussy.?

?

My father-in-law was still sucking on my Boobs, he was rubbing his daughter in laws soaking wet pussy, and finger fucking me I was getting really horny again.?

?

What the fuck was happening, I said to myself, two old men, on the same day.?

I really was. A naughty slut wife.?

?

My father-in-law was now between my legs I was laying back on the bed.?

My father-in-law started to lick my pussy out.?

?

The old Indian man was really going to commit this dirty deed with his own daughter in law.?

?

I was horny my pussy was soaking wet, I allowed, my father-in-law, to have his wicked ways with me. The dirty old Indian man really wanted to fuck his dirty daughter in law.?

?

I was so horny I was ready to feel Papa’s (father in laws) cock in my dirty Indian pussy.?

?

My father-in-law finished licking out and eating my juicy pussy.?

He spread my legs open and climbed on top of his daughter in law.?

?

Papa told me to touch his cock I held papa’s (father-in-law) cock in my hands.?

I bought in closer to my pussy. Rubbed papa’s cock over my pussy lips, papa loved it.?

?

I then pushed papa’s (father in laws) cock into my tight juicy pussy.?

My father-in-law pushed his body down closer to me looked into my eyes,?

?

“my horny daughter in law, can you feel papa’s cock in your tight pussy, you dirty girl”?

?

My father-in-law was fucking me, calling me every name under the sun, my father-in-law discharged his cock from my pussy, my father-in-law shoots his cum all over my boobs.? My father-in-law climbed on the bed, I took papa’s (father-in-law) cock in my hands,

sucked, papa’s (father-in-law) cock clean.? ?

My father-in-law looked at me, turned the other way, father-in-law put his clothes back on, he left the guest bedroom.?

?

I grabbed a towel, laid in bed for a few minutes, thinking about the crazy day. I had another shower, stayed in my bedroom for the rest of the day, avoiding my father-in-law.? For the rest of the day x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dam that turned I was I wasn’t expecting but loved the story

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

Not enough question marks for me.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *itman777Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Great story so far hope there is more, great pics too stunning body

steve xx

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

More

By *dam78651Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Caught in the Act

Naughty secrets - Caught in the act? ?

Hello Friends, My Name is Amira, I am a petite British-India wife. From England (London). With 34D Boobs, a little shorty, with cute size 3 feet.?

?

Mr. Johnson the 63-year-old Jamaican Neighbour, left the house in a hurry. he was caught doing the dirty with his friend's Daughter-in-law.?

?

My Father-in-law now came into the garden conservatory towards me.?

?

I was so scared, I said to my father-in-law,?

?

“Please don’t be Mad with me Papa” (Father-in-law)?

?

I managed to get my dress back on, I didn’t have time to get my white trousers back on for my Indian dress. (Shalwar Kameez).?

?

I quickly picked up my dirty panties on the floor. And chucked them away from my father-in-law.?

?

My father-in-law looked at me, he was so Disappointed with his daughter in law,?

?

I asked my father-in-law,?

?

“Please, Papa (father-in-law) you can’t tell your son about this, please promise me, papa”?

?

Amira “your filthy go and have a shower, clean up, go now you dirty slut”.?

?

“Papa, I am so sorry, please don’t be mad with me”?

?

“We will talk about this later,” my father-in-law said and walked away to the living room.?

?

I came out of the shower, with my bath-robe on, I walked towards my bedroom.?

?

I heard My Father-in-law calling me.? ?

Amira, “please come into the Guest room”? ?

My father-in-law instructed me to go get him a glass of water. Meet him back in the guest room.?

I was worried, I wanted to know why he wanted to meet in the guest room. For the dirty actions of his filthy Daughter-in-law.?

?

I Knocked on My Guest room door, my father-in-law shouts.?

?

“Come in Amira”?

?

I pulled the door handle down and entered the guest bedroom slowly.?

I sat down next to my father-in-law, very nervously, my father-in-law walked to the guest bedroom door. He locked the guest room door.?

?

I was thinking, what plans my father-in-law had for me. I was so nervous.?

?

My father-in-law turned around he looked at me.?

?

“What the hell, did I see today, Mr. Johnson my friend, what were you thinking Amira”?

?

He was talking in an abrupt voice, I started to Cry, begging my father-in-law for forgiveness.?

?

My father-in-law walked back to the bed.?

?

“Remove your bath-robe Amira”?

?

I shouted back?

?

“no Papa” (father-in-law)?

?

“I said no why Papa (father-in-law), I won’t do that. We can’t do this, you can’t have sex with me”?

?

My father-in-law shouted at me, he called me a filthy tart, he called me an Indian whore. He then said I will tell my son everything I saw today.?

?

I looked at my father-in-law, with tears in my eyes, I started to remove my bath-robe.?

My father-in-law came close to me sat on the bed next to me, we looked at me called me a dirty slut.?

?

My father-in-law grabbed my boobs in his hands, started to fondle my boobs. He then came closer to me, he was kissing my boobs, started sucking on my brown nipples.?

?

I was still Horny, my father-in-law interrupted, my first time with Mr. Johnson.?

I never got the chance to feel his big black cock, in my tight Indian Pussy.?

?

My father-in-law was still sucking on my Boobs, he was rubbing his daughter in laws soaking wet pussy, and finger fucking me I was getting really horny again.?

?

What the fuck was happening, I said to myself, two old men, on the same day.?

I really was. A naughty slut wife.?

?

My father-in-law was now between my legs I was laying back on the bed.?

My father-in-law started to lick my pussy out.?

?

The old Indian man was really going to commit this dirty deed with his own daughter in law.?

?

I was horny my pussy was soaking wet, I allowed, my father-in-law, to have his wicked ways with me. The dirty old Indian man really wanted to fuck his dirty daughter in law.?

?

I was so horny I was ready to feel Papa’s (father in laws) cock in my dirty Indian pussy.?

?

My father-in-law finished licking out and eating my juicy pussy.?

He spread my legs open and climbed on top of his daughter in law.?

?

Papa told me to touch his cock I held papa’s (father-in-law) cock in my hands.?

I bought in closer to my pussy. Rubbed papa’s cock over my pussy lips, papa loved it.?

?

I then pushed papa’s (father in laws) cock into my tight juicy pussy.?

My father-in-law pushed his body down closer to me looked into my eyes,?

?

“my horny daughter in law, can you feel papa’s cock in your tight pussy, you dirty girl”?

?

My father-in-law was fucking me, calling me every name under the sun, my father-in-law discharged his cock from my pussy, my father-in-law shoots his cum all over my boobs.? My father-in-law climbed on the bed, I took papa’s (father-in-law) cock in my hands,

sucked, papa’s (father-in-law) cock clean.? ?

My father-in-law looked at me, turned the other way, father-in-law put his clothes back on, he left the guest bedroom.?

?

I grabbed a towel, laid in bed for a few minutes, thinking about the crazy day. I had another shower, stayed in my bedroom for the rest of the day, avoiding my father-in-law.? For the rest of the day x "

Check your inbox and tha ks for t he like and wink

» Add a new message to this topic