FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot wife fantasy

Hot wife fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have for a long time now had a growing hot wife fantasy, my Mrs is just not sort to get involved, she is pretty naughty when she gets going but the whole sharing thing doesn’t do it for her. I would love to hear from anyone who’s had a similar situation and any ideas to get her on board with it. I’d love to see her having some fun, any ideas much appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple  over a year ago

Southport

I got Ashley into it by starting off with guys watching us with no involvement from them. She gradually became more used to it and it developed into threesome fun

I have thought about this it’s getting her into the idea in the first place, she doesn’t see it as fun which is frustrating. I don’t want her to be uncomfortable.

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Just get her in the zone where she's totally concentrating on you and forgets about the guy watching

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have thought about this it’s getting her into the idea in the first place, she doesn’t see it as fun which is frustrating. I don’t want her to be uncomfortable. "

Of its really not her thing, you should let it go, but if she's nervous you could start with cam or photos, get positive reactions and move to more cam then maybe someone she likes the look of who's watched on cam you could meet to chat etc

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Introducing a realistic dildo into your play , get her used to more than just your cock , get her sucking you as you use it on her , when she feels comfortable tell her how much you enjoy how she enjoys the extra cock and how you'd love to see her with another guy .

Thanks for your input I like th sound of this, we do use a dildo but it’s not like s real feel so this could be a great start! Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

find your local dogging spots and randomly

stop your car in the area, she may be excited by this or best of all start the conversation

and change them grey pants , haha

By *edwinecoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Get her on camera playing for someone as they talk dirty to her . It works for us

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

My lady played a coup,e of times but decided it wasn’t for her.

I got her to try it by talking about past lovers and seeing how much it turned me on,.

"Introducing a realistic dildo into your play , get her used to more than just your cock , get her sucking you as you use it on her , when she feels comfortable tell her how much you enjoy how she enjoys the extra cock and how you'd love to see her with another guy . "

This was great advice, no real discussion about anything further yet but we used her toy last night all be it not a very realistic dildo but she enjoyed the fun we had. We started with some decent foreplay which lead onto a lovely 69 where I said I wanted use her toy on her. She was up for it in the moment.

Her sucking become more intense when the toy went in which was amazing. This was a new experience for both of us which was pretty incredible.

She was actually really into it and it became pretty explosive, after we both came she told me how much she enjoyed it and we could definetley do that again!

Safe to say from her reaction the first testing of water was a good response, most going to suggest a more realistic toy in the very near future and continue to explore.

Obviously this between just us entirely different to my initial post but for me and us it was a big step. Thanks for the suggestion hopefully I can update again soon!

» Add a new message to this topic