FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Masquerade Ball Part 1

Masquerade Ball Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had agreed to attend a charity auction masquerade ball months ago, and it was only at the last moment that I had convinced Marci an extremely close friend and someone I could trust to attend. I had explained that it wasn’t a conventional masquerade ball but said that she would be guaranteed a very pleasurable and memorable night and that she should dress for her pleasure!

We were going to be arriving separately due to where we both were on the day and I had arranged for a chauffeur driven limousine to collect Marci. The event was being held in a sprawling rural country mansion, no expense or luxury had been spared in putting on the event. It was a couples only event and there was to be strict security.

The rules were simple, everyone had to dress in spectacular or risqué costumes and masquerade masks which could not be removed at any time, if they were the person(s) would be fined which went to the charity.

Here is Marci’s take on the story of the ball

Finally, the evening had arrived, as I understood Will’s brief my outfit was to be spectacular or risqué. I had selected a costume that fit the theme. It was an extravagant gown, French 18th Century in style, very Marie Antoinette court dress in appearance, at least at first glance. That was before you noticed the slits in the fabric that opened and closed when I move in a certain way. When they open, they expose my white silk stockinged legs held up with red silk frilly garters. But fuck it was so tight around my waist, thrusting my breasts out, making them appear as if they would explode out of the imprisoning fabric at any moment. It dipped in a V fashion, exposing the shadows between my breasts. I had also found a pair of exquisite loose fitting French knickers, and as I swung my dress from side to side I could feel the cool air inside my knickers and on my scented pussy, I felt both spectacular and risqué.

I looked into the full-length mirror, dabbed a little perfume into my cleavage smiling as I did so, I thought how many would get to smell that perfume on me. I swirled around again, and felt the air waft over my pussy, I was getting aroused and I must contain myself. I was feeling particularly naughty and hoped that Will’s description was both accurate and that the anonymity of the masquerade ball would heighten my pleasure.

At that moment there was a knock on the front door. It was the chauffeur who had arrived ready to take me to the ball. Slipping the black and elaborately sequined mask over my face, I gathered my skirt up and slipped out into the cold night air.

The driver kindly opened the back door of the limousine and I awkwardly dropped into the back seat as he helped gather my dress into the car and closed the door, this is it, my heart was beating a little quicker now and couldn’t wait to get there. During the drive I noticed the driver sneaking peaks at me in his mirror. He seemed fascinated by my breasts. Good! that’s the effect I want.

30 minutes later we are pulling into a long dark driveway and in the distance, there are lights, which I assume is the venue, and then the manor came into view, wow it was spectacular, it took my breath away. The driver stopped outside the front of the house and whilst there were two sorts of footmen or butlers I’m not sure, but it was the chauffeur who insisted on opening the door, he took my hand and helped me out, and then I realised why, his eyes were fixated on my breasts. I jiggled them a little, as I moved out just to see his eyes grow wider, I thanked him turned around, and climbed the steps into the manor entrance handed my invitation over to a glistening bare chested young man dressed as a roman centurion (masked of course) and my breasts started to heave a little more at what lay ahead for the evening, now all I had to do is find Will, but I didn’t know what he was coming as, we had agreed to keep our costumes secret until the night.

As I entered the magnificent hallway which was dimly lit, I noticed men standing around most with their women turning to look at me. They seemed captivated by the glimpses of my legs as the slits of my dress opened and closed. The attention was making me very self-conscious...had I got this right, but even so I was tingling all over.

I entered the glittering ballroom again dimly but beautifully lit and decorated and noticed all the couples mingling around, it wasn’t going to be that hard to spot Will if he’s on his own. Then I noticed two men standing near a bar. One was dressed as Zorro, in cape, tights and complete with sword and of course the mask. The other was dressed as a court jester, if that was Will I will crucify him, then the jester turned to face me full on and oh my god the leggings he was wearing were so tight they did not hide a thing and in between his legs was what can only be described as a pole of a cock, it wasn’t hard, far from it but it must have been 9 or 10 inches in length, I had never seen anything that size before, how does his partner/wife walk after having that thing pound her.

I moved towards them both and as I got nearer Zorro bound forward and greeted me with a flourish, took his hat off and bowed deeply. "I am Zorro and you look ravishing; may I have the honour of learning your name?" It was Will, he was playing a game, I decided to play along "You may sir I am Marie, Marie Antoinette at your pleasure, who is your friend?" At that moment he walked up and said, "I am Scaramouche” as he bowed before me.

Will or should I say Zorro, (now that we were into character) asked for my hand in dance, which I accepted. We moved to the huge dance floor, and holding me tight, he proceeded to lead me in a sensuous dance. Zorro’s arms were holding my waist as we swayed and turned to the music. There was no space between us, and my breasts were pushed even higher and my nipples were threatening to pop out. As it was they were pushing against the fabric and were so hard.

We continued to dance and move around the dance floor of the huge room and I noticed couples in pitch black alcoves and going rooms of the main ballroom, I was intrigued. What I hadn’t noticed was that as Zorro and I were dancing his grip around my mid waist had tightened somewhat and one of my nipples had popped out.

Zorro glanced down at it and then moved me around the room close to his chest, until we reached one of the dark alcoves which was empty, I noticed it was heavily draped in black silk so offered a degree of privacy, how considerate of Zorro to allow me to adjust myself.

That was not what was to happen though, Zorro taking advantage of our momentary privacy, bent his head down and licked my nipple. The sensation made my pussy pulse and moist. Zorro’s tongue moved from my nipple up to my neck until he finally placed his mouth over mine and kissed me. It was an incredible kiss, Zorro’s tongue slipped into my mouth and met mine like two snakes entwined. The kiss seemed to last for an eternity, but it was only moments.

Looking up, I realised that Zorro had manoeuvred me toward a small room off the ball room, the door opened as I was backed, Zorro kicked the door shut and behind him locked the door. It was very dark in the room with only a single red light peering from the celling directly down onto a classic chaise lounge type sofa, the entire room was covered in black silk around the walls, no light, no windows and virtually no sound except for the muffled music and voices from the main ballroom only feet away from us.

I was placed on the sofa and Zorro, removed his sword and placed it in the corner of the room, then he gently pushed me back into the corner of the sofa and lifted one of my legs up onto it almost in a pose type position. He then opened my legs and pushed the gown up and over my knees to reveal my silk stockings, garters and French knickers, to which he muttered “oh my how amazing.” I couldn’t see him properly with the whole gown thing going on, but I was breathing heavily enough in anticipation.

Suddenly, I felt hot breath on my pussy. Zorro had dropped to his knees and his tongue was probing between my thighs. My legs parted further to give him better access. He swept over my clit, sending shivers up my spine, and then he took my clit into his mouth locking his lips firmly on it sucking on it deeply as though he were a vacuum. It was so fucking amazing that as I gripped the sofa and arched my other breast exploded outside my gown, I was no exposed but Zorro’s clit skills were like nothing I’d experience before, it was as if Zorro was trying become a suction pump on it, it was feeling so hard and fuck I was ready to drown his face in my cum, and then he stopped almost instantly, I said “keep on I need you to suck my clit harder and harder, please Zorro, do it.”

He stood up and said, “take off your knickers” I said “what” quizzically, “I need you to take off your knickers now.” I did as he asked, stood up both my breasts lurching outside the cleavage busting gown but still pushing upwards all the time and my nipples hard and very red.

I removed my knickers as instructed and Zorro then he lay me down again but this time he placed my left leg over the back of the chaise lounge and my other on the floor, almost in a Victorian erotic pose like, I was completely exposed and could feel my pussy lips had parted, I knew I was moist and my clit still hard and tingling. Zorro then placed a cushion which had magically appeared from nowhere under my head, my left arm was now draped over the back of the chaise lounge too, I’m wondering what Zorro is going to do next, I didn’t have long to find out.

He disappeared from my view only to return and in his right hand was a short riding crop, my eyes widened instantly, and I gasped at the sight of it. The crop wasn’t conventional it was tasselled at the end maybe 5 or 6 two to three-inch leather tassels, in my position I could see my breasts heaving up and down rapidly as I lay exposed and in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

Zorro stood at the end of the chaise lounge with an unhindered view of my gaping pussy, he traced the leather tassels up in the inside of my left leg up to the top of my thigh and over my pussy mound, fuck it was delicious as he continued down my right leg and then reversed back up again, my mind was exploding with lust as I watched him just tease my pussy mound with the crop. Then he moved the crop and dangled the tassels over my left breast and then nipple, which instantly hardened, just as my right nipple did with no touching, which he soon remedied. My eyes were closed, my mouth open my tongue licking my dry lips.

The crop moved back to my inner thigh at the top were the skin was exposed, and then the tassels cracked my skin, I jumped and squealed at the action “fuck, yes” as my inner left thigh stung but not painfully. Crack again, this time inside my right thigh again I yelped “fuck oh fuck yes.” He repeated this several times inside my thighs not hard but just enough to feel the warmth it generated. I knew my pussy was leaking, I couldn’t hide that from Zorro, I was so aroused he had me at his mercy and he was punishing Marie Antoinette, how deliciously wonderful was that for him too.

He switched his attention back to my breasts, I swear my nipples had grown they were that hard, I could see the goose bumps on my breasts so prominently and then he flicked the tassels across my left nipple I jumped and let out a low guttural “fuuuuuuuck meeeeee”

Then he repeated the action on my right nipple, I was squirming as he repeated the action at least half a dozen times, I could feel the heat of my breasts and most certainly the distinct redness that had appeared but fuck it was so utterly amazing and the liquid seeping from my pussy was bordering becoming a river.

Back the crop went to lazily caressing my thighs and my gaping pussy, Zorro said “close your eyes and relax, I want you to enjoy this.” I did as he said, the ends of the tassels almost tickling me as the lightly danced on my mound and then “CRACK” I yelped out loud, the crack of the crop landed straight on my slit, my knees almost instinctively went to close as I felt the tingling sensation on my pussy.

Zorro held the crop inside my left knee as if to stop them closing and I felt two of his fingers open my pussy lips and go straight for my clit, he gently rubbed his fingers up and down my clit and my response was instant “oh fuck yes, please yes, more please, please, please fuck of fuck yes” I moaned as I could feel the inside of me welling up to explode. I was writhing uncontrollably on the chaise lounge, my fingernails dug into the fabric as I tried in vain to be in control, there was no control here, just pure animal lust pouring out of my body.

Zorro, cracked the insides of my thighs again and again, never hard just gently flicking but enough to feel it, I looked at Zorro and my eyes were burning into him and I said “FUCK ME, FUCK ME NOW, I’M YOURS, TAKE ME AND FUCK ME NOW.” It was lustful, it was crazed, it was pure animal in how I was feeling, I just need his cock inside me, I needed him to impale me.

But he didn’t he calmly dropped the crop and went down on his knees, held my legs open and planted his lips on my open pussy, he went straight for my clit “OHMYGODDDDDDDDDD” I let out, his lips were absolutely vacuum sealed on my clit and then his tongue started rotating on the tip of my clit, I was bucking and writhing as he sucked harder, it was if he was trying to suck my clit out of my body. I was panting and panting, my breasts were heaving as he continued, my stomach was taught not made easier by the tightness of the gown, but I was in ecstasy.

Then two fingers slid inside my soaking wet pussy, the licking, the sucking, the fingering, the stinging, the tingling, it was all too much, I exploded OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY FUCKIIIIIING GO I’M COMINGCOMINGCOMINGCOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Zorro’s lips still stayed where they were, I had grabbed his head with both hands and I clamped his head to my pussy as I poured out cum after cum after cum on his lips and face I was flooding him, I was drowning him with cum, and then I slumped, spent breathing hard and heavily as my body just completely went limp and I collapsed back onto the chaise lounge looking up at the single dim red light peering down on me.

Zorro kissed my clit gently, then the inside of both my thighs, he got up and gently kissed my nipples in turn and then finally kissed me on the lips, I held his face in my hands and whispered to him “thank you, thank you so much.” Zorro smiled and said, “Marie that was only the starter, you haven’t had anything yet, but we must get back to the ball and the auction, there’s is much more to come to come.”

I looked at him quizzically and asked, “what else, how can there be anything else after that?” he placed a finger over my lips and smiled. I thought oh my god what else has he got in for me. We straighten ourselves, I manage to squeeze my breasts back into my gown, I am now knickerless, Zorro has them in a pocket, he kisses me once more and unlocks the door and we enter the ballroom again, me on Zorro’s arm, awaiting god knows what.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Brilliant start

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic