FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife on a train

Wife on a train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I had arranged to meet some friends which had resulted in us taking a fairly long train journey. It was a lovely day and she had chosen a short summer dress and a tiny white thong underneath. We got on the train and sat on either side of a table. The train was fairly empty and she teased me by flashing her thong when no one was watching

After a while the train filled so she stopped. A few stops later 2 guys got on and the only 2 seats left were next to her and I. One guy asked in a sort of Latin voice, spanish I guessed, if it was ok to sit there and I said ok.

My wife was smiling as the good looking guys took their seats. They chatted in their mother tongue for a while as we rumbled on. Suddenly my wife kicked me under the table and motioned to my phone. She had sent me a text. I read it and then remembered my wife could speak Spanish

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

She told me that they had been discussing her saying what nice legs and tits she had. One had said he would like to find out what was under her dress and that he would give her a good time. I texted back " are you turned on"

The returned text said " oh god yes"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This would be amazing!

We continued and she yexted that both were discussing her body. Saying they liked her face and how good ones cock would look in her mouth. The other had said he would eat her pussy like a man possessed. At that point she rose to go to the loo. I saw her cheekily flash some leg as she got out and he noticed. While she was gone they got quite animated which was annoying as I had no idea ehat they were saying

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Brilliant

She returned soon after and smiled at the guys. More chat went on and more texts. She explained how they were talking about spit roasting her and she was getting very wet at the thought. Then a text beeped that made me smile.

She said we should invite them to our hotel and she could have them both. I just nodded.

As the train pulled into the station we got up. They stood and ad she moved past she said in fluent spanish that instead of talking about it they should show her what they meant. I have never seen guys so stunned lol.

We all got off the train and she chatted to them as we walked the short distance to the hotel. I noticed one of them pat her pert bottom. We arrivrd and told them to ask for her at reception in 10 mins saying they were friends. She could bluff them in due to speaking spanish so well. She told me to just watch as it turned her on so much. In the room she pulled her thong off and threw the wet garment to me. I am going to shower she said. I held the thong to my nose. She had soaked it.

I got a call from reception to say her friends had arrived and went to meet them. One spoke in fairly good english and I led them to the room.

Is this ok so far????

Yes keep going

Wow this sounds very sexy

We got back to the room and the guys put their bags down. My wife hsd finished showering and was in the bedroom. I called to her and she appeared at the door. She always takes some sexy stuff when we go away and this was no exception. She was in a pale green basque with a tiny matching thong. Black silk seamed stockings and very high black stilettos. The guys were just open mouthed as she told them to come and fuck her.

She wandered into the room and laid on the bed. The guys ripped off their clothes and looked at me. I just smiled and sat down in the corner.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

They moved to the bed as she lay back and one slipped his cock between her lips. She sucked noisily on it as his friend knelt and started to lick her pussy. I watched her squirm as they got my wife excited. She was writhing on the guys tongue and sucking hard on the other. They swapped over as she started to breath heavily her back arching as her first orgasm broke. The one licking slurped at her pussy and she wanked the other. She got one to lay on the bed and then knelt between his legs. I watched her long blonde hair drape his cock as she bobbed up and down. She waved at the other to get behind her.ordering him to lick her swollen pussy. She came again as the guy she was sucking came in her mouth.

He moved away as his friend mounted her from behind. I saw his cock push slowly into her wet pussy as he started to pound awau , pulling her slim hips onto his cock

Wow very horny

Amazing thread

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Damn wish u was in my train hehe

Horny as hell

She moaned as his thick shaft slid in and out. Her face contorted as the pleasure rose. She was pulling on the other guy who was playing with her tits and growing again. He sucked her nipples, something she loves and he was son hard again. He told his friend to go to the front. He replaced his friend and started to fuck her with long strokes. She squealed as her mouth was filled with the cock that had her juices on it. I watched them fuck her for what seemed ages. Swapping round, pulling her hair and fucking her mouth and pussy. She came multiple times as they used her. The second guy filled her mouth which she swallowed before the first guy filled her pussy. As he pulled out it leaked out onto the bed.

While they recovered i took my chance and filled her pussy again while slapping her arse. She was grinning as the 3 of us used her beautiful body. It ended with one guy in her pussy and the other in her arse. Her fave thing. They gently built a rhythm and filled my little cumslut wife for the last time. After they left she let me fuck her ottom. Filling it myself before falling into a deep but happy sleep.

Do you think I should go in for erotic fiction lol

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Ooo vary hot, got me rock hard