FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Secret Meeting

Hotel Secret Meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was chatting to a stunning couple on here and they had a fantasy about meeting at a restaurant with a group of couples and single guys for a social meet. Well this was What we were all expecting when we arrived and had some relaxing drinks.

Little known to me and a few other of the guests was that r was actually an audition for the lead female!

Her fantasy was to follow after she had rated the unsuspecting guests. After about 45 mins of conversation with various couples I was approached and passed a room key from the guy. He politely asked if I could head to room number 303 and meet them both there. Intrigued as I had not spoken to them yet i obliged and quietly snuck away from the group. To my shock in the room was another couple and suddenly another guy arrived to join us.

After a few questions the room was starting to become charged and no one knew why we were summoned!

Suddenly the guy arrived from downstairs and explained that his wife is tied in the room next door and blindfolded waiting for him. He explained we had to be silent and not say a word when we head in as his wife had a fantasy where she was helpless in the room and she was then attended to by a mixture of people without her knowing who is doing what......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

After some confusing glances and some excited smiles the room with us all in was starting to charge up again! The guy from the couple stood and made a march for the door keen to be first to experience what was waiting for him in the next room! He looked at his partner and smiled as he left, as he left his gf eagerly encouraged me to join her on the bed. I introduced myself and she said her name was Rachel and she started to undo my shirt buttons and so in response I unzipped her little black dress zip and shimmied it down to reveal some incredible black lingerie with epic holdups attached.

In what seemed like 5 minutes we were exploring each other with only a few threads on our bodies when the guy returns to the room! He looks a bit frustrated to see Rachel enjoying herself already but he knew that is was all equal! Then the magic moment occurred when Rachel stood up and said right Johnny and I are going to visit our prize girl now! My cock instantly hardened and Rachel could see it was not going to be long until she tasted my cock!

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door and squeezed her bare cheek where the thong had not covered!

.... shall I continue?

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

You better continue horny now

as we walked through the door Rachel had her hands teasing and flicking my cock to remind me to focus on her!

we both looked at the bed and saw a stunning slightly disheveled tanned girl bound and blindfolded on the bed. a huge smile was across her face as well as her pussy glistening in the light. i beckon Rachel to taste her and as she bends over to reveal her own ass and pussy i dive in with my tongue and feel her push her rapidly soaking pussy against my nose!

all i can hear is Rachel lapping at the girl and the moaning of pleasure occurring

does everyone want more?

» Add a new message to this topic