FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The gym...

The gym...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aykm33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

doncaster

So, i went to the gym today as i do daily and afterwards I decided to go in the sauna and steam room. It was full of fitties and one guy in particular was chatting me up. I was so turned on by him flirting with little old me. After a while, i decided to go to the rooftop sun loungers where he followed me. He kept touching my ass on the way up...fuck it felt so naughty I didnt even know the guy. we laid and chatted in the sun and things got a little bit playful. Shame about the time id of loved to have carried on. If there hadnt of been cameras, id of sat on his cock without a doubt. Safe to say i left very horny and frustrated. Better luck next time I bump into him. May even get his number

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asualguyMan  over a year ago

"So, i went to the gym today as i do daily and afterwards I decided to go in the sauna and steam room. It was full of fitties and one guy in particular was chatting me up. I was so turned on by him flirting with little old me. After a while, i decided to go to the rooftop sun loungers where he followed me. He kept touching my ass on the way up...fuck it felt so naughty I didnt even know the guy. we laid and chatted in the sun and things got a little bit playful. Shame about the time id of loved to have carried on. If there hadnt of been cameras, id of sat on his cock without a doubt. Safe to say i left very horny and frustrated. Better luck next time I bump into him. May even get his number "

Is he on here

doncaster

"So, i went to the gym today as i do daily and afterwards I decided to go in the sauna and steam room. It was full of fitties and one guy in particular was chatting me up. I was so turned on by him flirting with little old me. After a while, i decided to go to the rooftop sun loungers where he followed me. He kept touching my ass on the way up...fuck it felt so naughty I didnt even know the guy. we laid and chatted in the sun and things got a little bit playful. Shame about the time id of loved to have carried on. If there hadnt of been cameras, id of sat on his cock without a doubt. Safe to say i left very horny and frustrated. Better luck next time I bump into him. May even get his number

Is he on here "

I dont know... I didn't ask him

By *eepNeedingMoreMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Might have to start going Doncaster gyms

doncaster

"Might have to start going Doncaster gyms "

Well if you do...i go to the dome every Wednesday and thorne mon tues thurs fri Sat and sun

doncaster

Safe to say im very very horny tonight

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

"Safe to say im very very horny tonight "

I’m not surprised

doncaster