FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Queens night out

Queens night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the day has come that you and your friend are going out to have a good drink and a catch up.

You are upstairs getting ready and shout me up as I walk in the room you say, what u think to this outfit? My reply is amazing. It’s a nice little summer dress little thin straps on top tight round the boobs and belly and then floats out. Let’s hope it’s not windy by tonight haha m. You lift it up just enough to show me that your also wearing stockings and suspenders. I lean in to have a feel to which u move away and say you can wait till later mr Dulson.

There is a beep of a horn outside it’s the taxi. You lean in and give me a kiss and tell me to have a good night and will see u later when u pick me up.

As the night goes on u keep messaging me telling me how much u want me and how horny you are. My cock twiching at the thought of us having some fun when u get home. Then the picture messages start first one of u on toilet flashing your boobs at me. Then another half hour later of your amazing round arse. I have a joke by saying what about the lass you are with? Ten mins and still no message back, then ping picture of a blonde very slim beautiful fugue and a skirt pulled up to reveal a black pair of French knickers and a stunning arse. Wow I thought with a message back to you saying if only you was bringing her home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Good start can't wait for the next instalment

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Need to hear more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago