FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Car.

Car.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Work of fiction here. Wish it would happen.

I was going to visit my friend who lived off the beaten track. It was an awful day. Raining and grey. I was about 10 miles away when I noticed a car with its hazard lights on, parked in a precarious place near a corner. Standing next to it was a woman. In a short coat and soaking wet from the rain. The bonnet was open and she looked folorn. I pulled up behind her car and got out. She smiled and saiid her car had just stopped and would I help. I said I would look and urged her to sit in my car to get out of the rain. She accepted and slid into my passenger seat, displaying a pair of sensational legs as she did.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I had a look as the rain poured down. I got in and tried the key. No joy. I looked in the glove box for the manual and got a surprise. There was a very tiny black thong and a virbator in there. Wrongly I held the thong to my nose. A delicate musky perfume filled my nostrils.

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

Good start, keep it going

I put them back and tried under the bonnet again. After about 20 mins i returned to my car soaking wet. I jumped in and surprised her as her hand flew out of her skirt. The dirty girl had been playing with herself. I said nothing but her cheeks were flushed. It wont start I said. Oh dear she replied. Would you be able to get me home as there is no mobile signal out here so I cant call a garage. I agreed and we set off. As we drove I felt myself looking at her. Long blonde hair, still dampand long slim legs. I imagined that something else was damp too.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmmm

She guided me to her house. A nice looking place but miles from nowhere. We walked in and she told me to use the bathroom to shower while she dried my clothes. She said it was the least she could do. I stripped to my boxers and she took my clothes. I turned the shower on and stepped into the hot water. It felt good as it ran over my cold body. I let it stream over my face when from nowhere she appeared. Naked and gorgeous. Without a word she joined me and started to lather my back.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Her hands worked over my body. Her breasts pressing into my back. Still no words as her hand folds round my hard cock. She pulled me round and kissed me deeply. Her hand frantically working my cock. I pushed her against the wall and knelt in front of her, my tongue seeking her pussy. With the water running down my back I pulled her lips apart and delved into the sweet cleft of her pussy. She leant back and massaged her cute boobs. Pushing onto my tongue and chin. Grinding her mound and sighing

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic