FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex in the snow

Sex in the snow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This was the second time I'd been on Fab, first year was a barren one, no meets lots of messages back and forth but no luck.

This time I'd put in my profile that I was married and looking for no strings discreet fun.

As you can all imagine, not much luck was had, messages after messages where read then deleted, a few pleasantries but that was about it, thought to myself give it a few days until the site supporter runs out then delete the bloody profile, AGAIN!!

Well to my surprise I had a message from someone, a woman from down the road to me, saying she liked my profile and pictures and was looking for similar to me, discreet no strings fun.

So after a month or so of messaging we finally arranged to me, she was dropping her son off at the local youth club , then would meet me at a secluded spot she goes walking at. So google mapped the place to make sure I was going to the right place.

The day arrived, I was working that day, so it was quiet easy to be late home due to the distance I was working from home so down I go to meet Kaz, I text her that I'm in the layby, she replies that she's on her way.

My stomach is now doing summersaults I'm that nervous, I check that I've got the condoms in my wallet, thankfully its stopped snowing, I warm my hands in front of the heater and wait.

In pulls her car, shed described what she was driving so I knew to get out of my car.

We exchanged a nervous hello, how are you? Etc. She said follow me I know a very quiet place where we can sit down and get naughty.

Well I followed like and eager puppy, she had a long woolen type jacket on, down to her knees, jeans and some trainers she was about 5'5 ish in height, long straight black hair and a lot slimmer than I expected from her pictures, she was a few years older than me so I was more than pleased to be actually meeting her and about to have sex with her.

She led me to the secluded spot she'd told me about and we sat down and began to kiss. Her lips tasting slightly of Strawberry's, must've had strawberry lip balm on or something like it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

As we kiss more passionately, my hands start to unbutton the jacket I slip my hand inside to find the naughty minx is topless underneath I caress her breasts which feel fantastic in my hands squeezing and pinching her now erect nipples.

I move from her mouth along her neck kissing and biting as I move lower towards her now erect nipples. My cock throbbing in my trousers she starts stroking my cock through the material and I feel its going to explode through.

My mouth envelopes her now erect nipple and suck and bite as I caress her back, my other hand now unbuttoning her jeans to reveal the smooth now wet pussy I'd seen in the pictures and videos she'd sent me over the previous few day. My fingers trace up and down her pussy, parting her lips and finding her now throbbing clit, I gently rub and press on it she wriggles with delight and tilts her head back. I continue to play with her clit as I move from one breast to the other then as I slip my finger into her wet pussy I kiss her deeply our tongues dancing around each other.

I then pull her jeans down to her ankles and spread her thighs, tracing my tongue from her knee up her inner thigh, sliding two finger into her tight wet snatch.

My face now merely millimeters away from her gorgeous pussy I flick my tongue on her swollen clit, pressing it and the circling my tongue over it, then darting my tongue into her pussy tasting her juices as she pushes my head deeper into her pussy. Her hips grinding away on my face as my tongue laps up her juices. She then pulls my face away from her dripping pussy and says my turn!!!

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Can't stop there

I stand up and Kaz pulls down my trousers and boxers, my cock springing out, he's happy to be free isn't he she said, most definitely.

She then pulls back my foreskin and licks the pre cum off my knob, before proceeding down my throbbing shift with her tongue, caressing my balls as her luscious lips kiss and then envelope my cock. Slowly she starts to bob ger her up and down giving men great slow blow job.

She suddenly stops and looks up at me and says enough of this cock sucking, fuck me you horny bastard!!!!

So I lean over and get the condom out of my wallet, sliding the glove into my cock, she pushes me back onto the bench and straddles my cock, guiding it into her wet pussy, lowering herself onto me slowly, savouring every inch, her lips gripping my cock.

Arms over my shoulders, she proceeds to grind her pussy on my cock, kissing passionately, our tongues wrestling each other as my cock fills her tight wet pussy she leans back and I lick and bite her erect nipthen

, whilst biting her nipples I feel her pussy tighten around my cock and she shivers deeply and I feel her juices flow down my cock from her orgasm.

Now fuck me from behind she says, so she dismounts me, as my cock glides out of her wet snatch, she starts to stroke it again, slowly to start with then she quickens the pace, now he's extra hard fuck me from behind she orders.

Kaz places her hands on the bench and bends over, I part her thighs slightly and run my fingers along ng her wetness, pushing two fingers into her tight pussy, she pushes back against my hand, cock not fingers she barks. I duly comply with her demand, slight ng my fingers out and guiding my cock into her snug wet pussy, cock gliding in and out, I grab her hair and speed up my thrusts my other hand fondling her breast and erect nipple, my hand then traces her stomach to her clit, I use some of her juices to lube up my fingers and proceed to rub her clit as my cock pounds her pussy faster.

I can feel her pussy start to quiver as another orgasm builds up inside her, I start fucking her quicker and harder, my fingers rubbing her clit in a circular motion all of a sudden she let's out a scream of ecstasy, her knees almost buckle under her from the orgasm, both my hands on her hips easily keep her in position, oh my god she says I needed that. Now its your turn she said looked ng back at me, fuck me till you cum she demanded.

With her juices dripping down my cock, I quicken the pace again, pounding away at her pussy, my balls slapping her clit, I can feel the build up of the orgasm, u tense my thighs and with a few more thrusts I shoot my seed deep inside her, this time its me me that almost buckles under the ecstasy Fucking great feeling that she said! Love the feel of a guy cumming!!!

I glide my cock out of her pussy , and slip the now full condom off my cock, heavy cummer aren't you she commented, really I have no idea I replied.

We got dressed and made our way back to the cars, kissed goodbye and said see you again.

Until next time I thought....

» Add a new message to this topic