FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Erotic stories??

Erotic stories??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all what do you think any good?

I start by passionately snogging you then kissing down your neck and slowly along your collar bone as I grab your tit and the back of your neck as get on top of you, gently kissing my way down your sexy body as I run my hands down your sides to grab your hips, then continue along the top of your pink fluffy underwear, moving down I run my tongue either side of your underwear teasing your clit before slowly removing them to reveal your glistening pussy ready for me to devour. I begin by run my lips over your clit and slowly lick down your pussy, then lick back up to suck your clit it as I slowly slide my fingers around your tight wet pussy then slowly in, I run my tongue back down and lick around my fingers as they slide in and out of your wet pussy.

I then slide my fingers out of your dripping wet pussy and suck your clit and run my wet fingers around your tight ass, as I run my tongue down and slide my tongue in your pussy as I tease your ass with my cum soaked fingers before moving down and running my tongue round your ass as I slide my fingers back in your wet pussy and then lick back up your pussy then suck on your clit kissing up your sexy body sucking each nipple on my way up.

Then sit up over you and slap my hard cock on your clit rubbing it side to side before slowly slide down your pussy to slide the tip of my throbbing hard cock in you........ to be continued if it’s worth it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic