FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first fab meet

My first fab meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Around 6years ago when I first joined fab.

As a newbie who was struggling to get meets.

Then I got a text from a couple asking me if I would cuckold her partner. At this time, I only dominated women before never a couple but was intrigued.

After a few weeks of messaging each other discussing the limits and fantasies. She wanted her cuckolding to be degraded and humiliated to the maximum.

I didn't hear from them in ages, then got a message around 11pm from them asking for my number so we can speak. After a 10mins phone conversation, I head to the shower and get ready.

They lived a good 25mins drive away. So as you expect, my nerves and excitement were through the roof and planning out the night in my head.

I pulled up outside their place, had a fag to settle the nerves then sent a text saying "open the door naked with cuck kneeling and gagged also". After 3mins I see the door open with her stark naked in 5inch heels with her cuck kneeling beside her naked. She was a sexy size 14 with 36DD breasts nearly 6foot with her heels on and cuck was a baldy 5foot6 stocky guy. She said "ready for you Sir". I made them wait in the doorway with the door open while I finish my fag and said "lead the way".

Shall I keep going? This is my first story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG this sounds very horny would luv to be dominated bye a lady .

As I walked in through the door, following Jodi I noticed the cuck got back up on his feet and started to walk. So I said "excuse me cuck. Why are you walking? You shall only crawl and kneel unless I say otherwise" We make our way into the living room, Jodi and I sat down while cuck was kneeling in front of us. So I say to her "do you have a name for cuck?", she replied "Yes, he's called Maggot"

So after 5mins of chatting, I told Maggot to make us some drinks. As he crawled towards the kitchen. I asked Jodi about rules and what's she wants so I know completely.

She said "Give him and me the works. I want you to treat Maggot like shit."

At this point I'm thinking how can I treat this guy like shit. I've had many threesomes with couples but never like this. I allowed Maggot to walk back in with our drinks then he assumed his normal position on his knees. Just as we finishing our drinks, we started kissing while she was rubbing my cock through my jeans. So I stood up and started to get undressed. As I'm stark naked with a throbbing cock she gets on her knees without any direction and started furiously sucking my cock, so I stopped her and said "slow down, we got all night". She looked up with a cheeky grin and started again but this time slowly. I could see cuck in the corner starting to play with himself watching Jodi dribbling all over my cock, so I shouted "who said you can play with yourself Maggot?" Jodi stopped at this point so I told her to continue and I deal with him. So I told him to get behind me and start rimming me. He started stuttering and then Jodi screamed at him saying "do as you're told Maggot" so he crawled behind me and started to rim me while I'm being sucked off by Jodi. This was a first for me, was abit anxious as I couldn't believe that he was rimming me. After facefucking Jodi while being rimmed for a while. I stopped her and said "where's the bedroom?". She got up and grab my hand said "this way".

I would appreciate some feedback peeps

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Great story can’t wajt to hear more

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Yes great more please

As I entered the bedroom, I turned to Jodi and asked "what you're toy collection like?" she pulled open her drawer and I could see, cuffs, vibrators, rope and a strap on.

So I tied Maggot ankles together while he was kneeling as well as his wrist behind his back connecting to his ankles. So I cuffed Jodi to the bed. I start kissing her and slowly working my way down to her clit and I start licking her clit and after a while she starts moaning in pleasure so I slip in 3 fingers and start moving my fingers while nibbling on her clit.

Not long after, she started gushing all over me, and I heard Maggot saying "that never happened before" then Jodi turns to him and said "That's how a real man pleasure a woman". Now I know that Jodi can gush, I position Maggot underneath Jodi so she just hovering above his face. Then I start fingering Jodi til she gushed all over Maggot. So I told Jodi to sit on Maggot face, as she squats on his face I enter her from behind and start fucking her from behind and as I'm pounding her my balls are hitting Maggot face every thrust. We continued til she gushed and cummed. Fair play she was a screamer, I made Maggot go on the bedroom floor, while Jodi was shaking from pleasure.

I said to Jodi "I wanna see you destroy Maggot", after she managed to get herself together. She grabbed her strap on and commanded Maggot to lay on the bed. Maggot gingerly lay on the bed, Jodi lubing her strap on and start lubing Maggot ass. She started slow with her 8inch strap on and then quickly started pumping him hard with his legs above his shoulders. Maggot started making a bit of noise so I grabbed one of vibrator and shoved it in his mouth telling him to be quiet. Then I go behind Jodi and slowly ease my cock in her cock in her ass while she pumping Maggot. What she did next shocked me the most, I was about explode in her ass so I told her I'm about to cum. Soon as I cummed, she spat on Maggot and said "that's how you do the job"

More to come

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice!!!!

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

I'm the original OP

I had to say I was stunned to see Jodi spit at her man as I hate it myself but I managed to keep cool.

After all this, I was running on empty so asked Jodi if I was staying the night or not.

She said "Please, as I want more I the morning if that's ok"

I obviously agreed to stay the night as I didn't have work the next day. They had a one bedroom flat so I knew there wasn't a spare bed for Maggot so I made him sleep on the floor tied to the bed while he listened to us playing and fucking til we fell asleep.

In the morning, i was woken with someone under the covers sucking my cock. I knew something wasn't right so I ripped off the sheets to see Maggot sucking my dick. I was absolutely furious as stuff happened to me in the past. Jodi could see that I was bubbling and she punished Maggot with her crop.

I explained to Jodi that I wasn't impressed with Maggot. She asked how could she make it up to me.

They lived only 5mins from a well known dogging spot. So I ordered Maggot to chauffeur us in their car to the dogging spot as I get Jodi gushing everywhere in the back seat before we got there.

As we arrived, they were a few old men hanging. So I made him park park inbetween two cars so they could see and hear Jodi in the back seat. Jodi begs me to stop making her gush as the back seats were drenched. And ask me "how are you punishing Maggot?"

I told them to follow me into the woods.

Let me know if you enjoyed or want more

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Wow more please thanks great story more glad I picked it up

» Add a new message to this topic