FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A rep visit to remember

A rep visit to remember

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a warm summer’s afternoon, looking into your diary you saw you had a meeting with yet another PR rep. Your heart sank. How could you sit through another flip chart and power point presentation?

Settling back into your big leather swivel chair there is a knock on your closed door. Thinking to yourself that is too gentle a knock to be male. “Come in” you say as the door opens slowly. In walk two PR reps. An attractive female and her colleague.

Your eyes start to take note of her business attire. Dressed in a very tight pencil skirt with pinstripe and slit up the back. Bare freshly tanned legs, with well defined calf muscles from wearing stiletto heels. Matching jacket that is fastened with one button, under her jacket is a white blouse that is fitted to her.

They introduce themselves to you and he is her new recruit, observing her in his first week, she has a few years behind her and settles into her spiel.

You find your mind wandering, wondering what she is wearing under her suit. Thinking how good her legs look.

Pushing your chair back from under your desk allowing her to see you are wearing a very expensive white dress that is fitted to you stopping at your knee, your own tanned defined legs crossed with a white sandal dangling off your foot.

You can see “newbie’s” eyes looking at you as he has the same thoughts as you.

Uncrossing your legs slowly your dress rises to reveal a little of your thigh, her actions mirror yours.

She asks if you mind if she removes her jacket as it is warm in your office, standing to take her jacket off she knowingly pushes her chest towards you. You can now see that her blouse is buttoned just to the level of her bust.

Looking straight at her you can see the lace pattern of her bra through her blouse, trying to guess her bust size, knowing that she is now starting to use her figure to present to you.

Leaning forward onto your desk to highlight a key point, you can’t help but take a peek at her cleavage down her top. A smile fills your lips. Yours eyes now transfixed on what you see.

A stirring inside is awoken, your mind now totally concentrated on if she is wearing a matching set with the lace white panties to match. Desperate to find out but how?

As she continues to talk you lick your lips and continue to shift in your big chair, crossing and uncrossing your legs. You can see the newbie shifting around, his eyes not leaving you.

As she leans in closer a button undoes on her blouse, quickly she tries to fasten it, as you take the lead and say “no need, I am enjoying the view” both of you are gobsmacked that you have said this.

She replies “thank you, I am glad you like” talk of work stops as you both start to flirt, newbie is smiling so big struggling to contain his excitement of being in the room with two women who are flirting.

Standing to shut your office you walk past her brushing softly against her arm with your trailing hand. She turns her head to follow you. As you start to return to your seat she stands up and reaches for you.

Pulling you close to her she kisses you, both yours and her lips touch in a raw passion. Wow that was a shock, but it was nice. Your hands start to run over her curves, as hers trace your neck line.

Newbie can believe his eyes and struggles to contain his excitement, never before in his wildest fantasy did he think he would see his boss kiss a prospective client. His mind going into overdrive wondering what was next.

He soon saw what was next as she unbuttoned the remainder of her blouse to reveal full round breasts with nipples hardening through her thin bra fabric. Reaching behind her she begins to undo her skirt zip and lets it fall to the floor. Stood in front of you in your office is a lady dressed in white lace French knickers and bra.

Feeling your own sex wettening you undo your own dress, slipping your dress of to reveal elegant soft pink bra with diamante detail. Failing further your soft pink knickers to match your bra, sit beautifully on your hips. Fully accentuating the beauty of your legs.

She tells the newbie to move closer and decide which of he would rather continue to undress with the other helping. He decides to undress his boss, good choice she says. You must also undress and join us. He nervously undresses to revealing himself in full with a growing and hardening cock.

Clearing your desk you and him lay her across where the papers were and start to caress and stroke her. You can see her nipples hardening.

Kissing her neckline and newbie kissing her legs she is ecstasy, her sex building between her legs.

She snaps…..

“Is somebody gonna fuck me, or at least lick my wet pussy” she says as slowly she slides a hand inside her panties. Newbie stands above her face and sternly says “I have watched all day with a hard cock, you can suck my cock dry” You move between her legs and forcibly rip her panties from her and wrap them around his cock.

Roughly parting her thighs you lick your fingers ready to slide them inside her. You gasp as you feel how wet she is. His cock is now buried deep in her mouth. She is sucking and wanking him as you finger fuck her at speed.

Tasting your fingers you think to yourself about licking her pussy and holding her wide open. You reach down to your desk draw and pull out a strap on cock that you had just bought to use with your “bitch” tonight. But seizing the chance to use it now is too hard to resist.

Pushing newbie away you grab her long hair and pull her to you, picking her up from her back and throwing her onto her front. Pulling at her hips you raise her up and reach down to continue teasing her click. Opening your mouth you can taste the scent of her as you lower you tongue to taste her pussy from behind.

Suddenly you feel hands on your shoulders as newbie growing in confidence bends you forward, pulls you panties to the side and puts his rock hard cock inside you. Your face buried deep in her pussy, while you get fucked.

Putting you new toy on you open her wide, and slowly ease inside her, watching her pussy stretch at its length and girth. The first time you have ever seen a pussy being stretched, and your body responds by squirting over his cock.

Several minutes of hard fucking by you has her moaning in pleasure, newbie tells you he is ready to cum. “Not inside me you don’t” you say “get your cock out of me now, get back in this bitches mouth”

She gags as he puts his cock inside her, spurting deep into her throat.

Taking his cock from inside her you stand up and lower yourself onto her face. “Lick my pussy bitch” you say to her pulling your soaking wet panties to the side.

Newbie starts to dress and straighten himself knowing that he is longer needed, as two dominant women lick each others pussies.

You can feel her tongue really fucking you hard as your get ready to gush all over her face. Your legs quiver as you gush and you sit straight on her, legs unable to hold you. Staying there for a few moments before getting up.

You both get dressed and you say to her, I’m awfully sorry I have another meeting to go to. Can we reschedule?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I have lots more I have written, I would appreciate constructive feedback.

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A very good short story, the dominant women, male used and tossed aside, and a good ending, loved it and look forward to reading more.

Guess it was not what you wanted

Beside from a few spelling errors I really good story I'd love to read more

Would love to read more got me hard as I read it

Hoping to attract the female view, as 90% of my writing is aimed towards them.

Although to be honest it is all FFM!!!

What do you mean it was not what I wanted?

» Add a new message to this topic