FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pure Fantasty

Pure Fantasty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This hasn't happened and probably never will unless my wife develops a truely cruel and dominant streak and decides to fully indulge herself with other men in ways that I know she wants to but is too afraid of.

I come home letting myself in and I can hear voices from the sitting room. I concentrate on listening to see if I can get an idea of who our guest(s) are before entering and I can hear my wife saying "Ah that will be my pathetic husband now you all ready to give me a show?" I hear at least 3 men say yes to this and I'm slightly on edge.

Wife knows of my willingness to be made her slave and complete cuckold but the most I've ever been able to acheive is begging her to let me watch while she fucked a black guy in front of me and all I could do was take photos.

I stepped into the living room and there is my wife naked on the sofa. Sat on either side of her is a naked black guy with another one on the floor by her feet. Her legs are open and the guy at her feet has his head in her groin sucking on her pussy. Her hands are wrapped around the erect cocks on the sofa and she's playing with them rubbing her hands up and down their massive shafts.

"Glad you could make it" says my wife. "Remember that day when you arranged that black cock for me?"

"Yes I reply." My mouth is becoming a little dry at this point and I can feel my dick stirring in my boxers.

"Well I didn't want to say it at the time as I didn't want to hurt your feelings but now I don't care. Your cock just hasn't been able to compare since that day and all I've thought about is having more so I went looking through a few sites and met these lovely guys. I've had all of them before when you've been out but they all agreed that you needed a little lesson so are you ready?"

"What kind of lesson?" I ask

"A lesson on how your little white cock will never be good enough for this hot wifes pussy ever again now be quiet" says the guy to her left as both he and the other guys stand up. They grab hold of me and we all head upstairs..... TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice start

lets have more please

I'm led into the bedroom and my wife comes into the room and tells me to strip. I undress and as I take off my boxers my wife points at my cock and says to the others, "See how thin and small his dick is compared to ours and he seriously thought that since I've had black cock he was making me orgasm!"

Everybody in the room but me laughs at his but all I can do is bow my head in shame.

"Sit in the chair" she barks at me. I obey and feel my hands being tied behind me.

"As I said you're going to get a lesson today and I know how perverted you are so I don't want you wanking that little dick I want you to concentrate on watching me getting a real fucking do you understand?"

"Yes..."

"Good because you're going to watch how real men treat a woman and if you're good and comply you can have a treat at the end."

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Like where this is going. Carry on. Tameside hmmm ten miles.

One of the guys lies on the bed and my wife climbs on and inserts his large cock into her pussy and sits down on it. I can see her pussy is being really stretched and he places his big hands on her buttocks and helps lower her down even further until he is balls deep in her. "Weeks ago I'd never been able to do having to deal with your cock fortunately Henry he has been training me, I hope you have a good view."

She starts riding his cock and it's a relly good sight seeing her white ass going up and down on his black cock. "I need a cock for my mouth otherwise I might get loud she moans. Both of the other guys go up to her. "I can only suck one at a time, why don't you see if hubby there will get you hard Ray until I want you in my pussy.

Ray comes up to me and tells me to open my mouth, his cock is huge as I'm made to suck it. Meanwhile my wife is really enjoying herself with the cock she has to suck as she grinds herself on the cock inside her. His cock is glistening with her juices in ways that you never notice with white cock. Although her mouth is full of cock I can her moaning and her whole body starts shaking as she cums. He holds her tight as the waves hit her and then she climbs off.

"Hmmm that was good but I fancy a real hard fuck, Ray come service me." Ray pulls his cock from out of my mouth and I'm glad of the respite as my jaw is aching. Wife is now on all fours on the bed facing me. Ray gets behind her and grabbing hold of her shoulders puts his cock in her.

"Henry why don't you get him to clean your cock for you." .....

reminds me of my ex wife,I talked her into trying BBC,But after she tried it a white cock was no good to her.

She is 60 now and still enjoys a big black cock or 3.

reminds me of my ex wife,I talked her into trying BBC,But after she tried it a white cock was no good to her.

She is 60 now and still enjoys a big black cock or 3.

Henry waves his fat cock in my face and grabs my head. I clean my wife juices off his cock and he steps back allowing me to watch as wifey gets fucked by Ray. His hands grab her tits to stop them swinging. The slap of skin against skin as he fucks her loud around the room but not as much as her moaning as she builds up to another orgasm. As she reaches her crescendo she opens her eyes and stares straight at me. I can see in her eyes that she is having the fuck of her life at the moment.

"Ray let Omar have a go now" she says seductively. She rolls over onto her back giving me a great sight of her wet and well stretched pussy before Omar spreads her legs further and slides his dick up there. Henry sits next to her and she starts sucking his cock. Omar is fucking her deep really ramming his cock in her but she asks for him to go even deeper so he puts her legs over his shoulder and is now going balls deep in her. Considering that Omar is at least 9" this is some real feat for her.

"Thats it Omar fuck me deep make me cum, fucking hell this is so good. You only can wish you could fuck me this good Hubby!"

"And what do you want me to do?" asks Omar.

"Fill me up, then when you're finished Henry and Ray can have their turns. Just make sure you all seed me deep inside my pussy." Omar pounds away at her pussy, her screams of pleasure getting louder as they both reach their climax. Omar stiffens inside her and I can tell he's cum inside her. He climbs off and I can see it dribbling from her pussy. Ray take his place fucking her till again she cums and Ray desposit's his cum. Henry now takes his turn and yet again her pussy takes a load of spunk from a black cock.

She's looking at me as she spreads her pussy to show me how much cum is in there. The glint in her eye tells me that she enjoyed every minute of her fucking but that she's not finished yet. "Boys get him to clean you and then untie him. I suck all of the clean making sure there is no traces of cum on their cocks and am untied.

"Remember I said that if you were good you could have a treat?"

"Yes" I reply meekly, by now I have fully learnt my place and willing to do anything she asks me to do.

"Well you can clean my pussy out, make sure you don't leave a drop of cum in there."

The guys all laugh among themselves as I bend down and start cleaning her pussy. They get dressed and by the time I have finished have all left.

"Leave me I'm tired and need to sleep after all that cock. While don't you go have a wank or something"

I close the bedroom door and leave her to sleep.

The End

great story

i can imagine Lulu taking 3 black cocks

» Add a new message to this topic