FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > another blindfolded meet

another blindfolded meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we agreed 1230 but had to move time till 130 am exchanged pics number .i had the mrs in stockings mini shirt see thru top tits on show nipps pressed against the top ,i put the blindfold on told her as she rubbed the toy over and over her clit that i had a fella cumin in 30 mins i could tell she was horny she pressed against the bunny ears her bucking movement told me this was gona be horny , i text came telling me he was 10 mins away by now she was wet ,time passed another text here , i turned down the lights only the tv light so could see wat was gona happen, he came in undressed sat by her watching the rabbit disapeer into her cunt ,his cock rose till was stiff ,i whispered to her he was hard that made buck hard and she squirted over the toy,i told him to lick he went down for about 5 minutes till she cum again i told her all fours over the couch as he was putting the durex on he entered her ruff and banged away she was fucking back against him as i was taking pics from all angles i knew he was close then she told him "fuck me harder fuck me harder" he fucked her real hard balls slapping on her arse he stiffed as he fill the durex with his spunk bang he cum, as he got off i played with her pussy why he got dressed then left giving me his thanks by the door ,,still she didnt no who he was or what he looked like ,when he went i was so hard i fucked her stiff again her telling me how and what his cock done to her , today i will be having a look at the sexpics these night are so erotic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm sounds like a very.nice time was had by all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

performed a similar favour for a couple in a London hotel- though it lasted longer and more intimate/positions etc

By *s2togetherCouple  over a year ago

thanet

wow

same thing/experience had by me, she loved that not knowing sensation , squirted all over the place lol

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

meet before same type thing she used the magic wand squirted 5 times before he got here had to stop 20 mins before he cum in

They even returned to London a month or so later to repeat.They had never done anything similar before our meets. No one else but the husband had ever fucked her and only wanted it to be me that had the priveledge of sharing her.The second time she became more demanding and verbal telling us both to use her like a dirty cum slut and fuck her hard then cover her in spunk. Well who are we to deny the lady?

» Add a new message to this topic