FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > blindfold hotel fantasy

blindfold hotel fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy of getting a hotel room, blindfolding myself and leaving the door ajar. Then someone coming in, having their way then leaving. Me no idea who it was. Anyone else had this? or even wanted to be the "user"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm could be interesting...how would you.know who was coming through the door???? It would have to be arranged for you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

id arrange it but not necessarily know what they look like

Better if someone arranged for you. Total surprise. You could then swap places next time....many variations hmm

By *ichelle n big alCouple  over a year ago

Derbys

"I have a fantasy of getting a hotel room, blindfolding myself and leaving the door ajar. Then someone coming in, having their way then leaving. Me no idea who it was. Anyone else had this? or even wanted to be the "user" "
Ho god yes!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

next on our to do list!

By *elleBBWWoman  over a year ago

bolton

I once arranged for a guy to turn up at my house in the middle of the night, let himself in, get in my bed and fuck me! Was well horny cause I never saw his face! I woke up to him rubbing his hard cock against my arse before he fucked my pussy good and hard! Loved it!

Hm so hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok.. confession time.. I actually once did this.. lol.. a guy i got talking to said he wanted to be blindfolded, tied up and used like a sub.. He booked a room and we texted till i was in the hotel room. when i entered the room, he was blindfolded and kneeling on the bed holding some rope ties in his hand.. this was also one of the first time i had sukked cock.. I tied him up a bit.. told him to start playing with himself... and started to touch him up.. I was dead nervous of course.. didnt want to upset him or freak him out.. but we both got on well and it was relaxed... the long and shrt of it was that we both had an excellent wanking and sukking session experimenting on each others cocks... I made him cum.. wanked it off over the bed... then i came fully in his mouth.. got up and left... he never saw me or knew who i was and I never saw him again... the perfect meet really..

Hmm horny too for you both

» Add a new message to this topic