FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > work mate

work mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *est_Mids_Nice_Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

willenhall

I.ve been seeing a married woman at work now for about 4 weeks and she has a real turn on for dangerous liaisons. Jenny is 5'0, slim, 32 D and very very attractive. She has long flowing blonde hair and the deepest blue eyes you could ever stare into.

We started seeing each other after a night out for a mutual friends birthday and since we have been at it like rabbits. But the other day it has gone to a whole new level. You see I work with Jenny's husband as well, so as you can imagine things can get a little scary at the slightest slip of the tongue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

willenhall

But the risks out weigh the concequences as jenny is the naughtiest person I know.

We all work for a well known furnature company in the same department.

Friday Jenny was in a really playful mood and we flirted every time her hubby wasn't there. Then she disappeared off to the loo and came back with a big grin on her face. I asked what she was grinning at. she put her finger to my lip as if to say shush, but then pushed it between my lips. I could taste her distinctly tasty pussy juices on her finger

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can’t wait for more

By *ondon258963Man  over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

"But the risks out weigh the concequences as jenny is the naughtiest person I know.

We all work for a well known furnature company in the same department.

Friday Jenny was in a really playful mood and we flirted every time her hubby wasn't there. Then she disappeared off to the loo and came back with a big grin on her face. I asked what she was grinning at. she put her finger to my lip as if to say shush, but then pushed it between my lips. I could taste her distinctly tasty pussy juices on her finger"

Nice, look forward to hearing more

By *illyKMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Very hot thought, tasting her in my imaginiation now x

willenhall

I knew she wanted sex and there was no way she was taking no for an answer. But there was one draw back, her husband was on the same shift as us! But this wasn’t going to put Jenny off, if anything I am sure it was going to make her even more horny. As she slowly withdrew her finger from my mouth she started to run my balls and cock through my trousers

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More please

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

willenhall

I could feel the blood rush to my cockand it start to swell as her little hands deftly handled my love organs.

“I want you inside of me” she whispered as she gripped my cock and slowly started to wank it through my trousers. It was just at that point I spotted her husband coming in our direction. We quickly went our separate ways but the blood was still pumping in my cock and common sence was leaving my body fast with every heart beat

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Im off to ikea to look fir this lil skut

» Add a new message to this topic