FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Jam

The Jam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *handi83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Right here

The number 28 pulled up beside me. The 28 to Speke... on the side, an advert for the latest film... I was intrigued by the long cast list. it was a stupidly long line of A listers, far too many for it to be considered anything other than a fat investment... but i was intrigued by the photoshopped ad...

In the dimmed window of my car. Smelling new, sporty and with enough gruff to get out of a tight spot, I saw the image, a silhouette. Long nose, platted dark hair, a simple white vest top with a tight fitting bra... slim and holding in her hand a vape machine that she was puffing on...

The journey was slow. Edging forward and back. I tried to get her attention, to no avail... she was on her phone texting. Then an awkward moment. Something dissatisfied her and she looked away from her phone... looked out... I was creeping forward and lost her...

The jam stopped the engine shuts off, and the 28 pulls up again. Same advert, ‘she looks fucking past it?’ I think... then the window comes to align with me... she’s there. Again.

It feels wrong, but her pert bosom is the silhouette... her stare is on me... she’s at the reflection on her side of the window, surely, but she catches my eye.... of course she does, I’m the one in the car next to her bus.... looking at her.

Staring forward and just I just carry on, compressing the clutch and leaving it go... pooling along as the bus meanders next to me.

Parallel I turn my head, she’s smiling at me. Not at me? I engage her, slightly but it’s not met... I smile. Nothing. I wink. I have shades on and she can’t see (what a dick?!). In my head I think it’s reasonable to suggest she show me more... she’s on the back three row... she (fucking) responds. She looks around... to the front, to her back where there’s another woman... staring at her phone.

The cars move on... the bus driver catches up

She’s in part with me and hands down her vest... she pulls down

The bus moves....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic