FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > All Ready And Waiting

All Ready And Waiting

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We arranged to meet just an hour earlier. I am making my way to your house as planned. It feels like the hottest day of the year. Early afternoon, and you can hear lawnmowers working on neighbours lawns through the open bedroom window. You feel so naughty today. It has been too long since you have felt the kiss of soft lips on your skin.

The familiar sound of your mobile alerting you to a new text interrupts your thoughts.

'Be there in five minutes sexy', the text reads.

'Don't knock. Come right in and up the stairs.' You send back. You are lying on your luxuriously comfy bed. Feeling fresh from the afternoon bath, you feel so relaxed as you lie naked, eyed closed. You can feel a wonderful cooling breeze flush over your body. Your mind turns to future events. Your fingertips glide over your stomach as a smile creeps over your lips. Imagining the feel of my lips on yours, you can sense your body already becoming excited. Your chest rising and falling rhythmically as your fingertips roam over you. You let out a small moan as you daydream. Your heart thumping strongly in your chest as you lie and wait.

Your train of thought is disturbed by the sound of the front door closing. Your heart jumps as you realise I have arrived. A tingle of excitement washes over your exquisitely relaxed body. The room feels warmer now, the cooling breeze apparently gone now. A wave of excitement washes over you in its place. Your whole body tingling in anticipation.

You can hear my footsteps on the stairs, reaching closer and closer. It seems to take such a long time for me to reach the bedroom door. You hear some rustling, and assume that I am stripping off before I enter the room. Looking over at the door you wait patiently on it opening. Finally, the door opens. I step into your bedroom, naked as you expected. Your eyes glide up and down my body, as mine do the very same to yours. You can see I am ready for you already. The thought of your naked body has engorged my cock, making it thick, hard. I look exactly as you imagined. Living up to those fantasies you have had about me.

Your heartbeat is pounding harder in your chest now. You can feel your body pulsing with each beat now. Your skin tingling softly. Your pert nipples start to harden. You feel a low heat deep in the very pit of your stomach. A numbness deep in your very core as you sense that familiar feeling of sexual orgasm take seed inside you.

I reach the bed and kneel beside you. Our eyes locked on one another now as I move closer. You remain prostrate on the bed, leaving me to guide events. I lean over you, placing my hand down on the bed. You can feel my weight pressing into the mattress beside you. Leaning in, we both close our eyes as I let my lips gently brush against yours. That first touch feels electric. Your body trembles on the bed as that electricity courses through you. Our lips gently kiss, and you can smell my aftershave as you inhale.

As we kiss, your tongue darts out and flicks over my soft, parted lips. I let my tongue flick out against yours. As our lips lock I let my fingertips dance along your slender neck. You shiver at my touch and feel your body becoming more and more sensitive. Fingertips rolling over your neck as we kiss. You lift your hand from the bed and reach for my naked body. Your reaching fingers find the inside of my thigh. You let the palm of your hand rest on my thigh for a moment, before sliding upwards.

Reaching higher and higher, your fingertips finally brush against my scrotum. You eagerly run your fingers around it, caressing it before running your hand up higher and sliding your fingers around my swollen member. Fingers wrapping around it, you feel the blood pulsing through it as my tongue darts against yours.

I move my lips down onto your neck. Your skin pimpling as my lips glide over you. My tongue flicks over your trembling skin. Kiss after kiss down your neck, edging further and further down as you hold my cock in your hand. Slowly, I work my lips down onto your chest. You feel your body pulsing with each heartbeat now. That heat in the pit of your stomach has spread between your legs. Your pussy lips starting to swell. Your pussy tingling exsquisitely as that heat spreads through you. Your can feel your pussy beconing so moist. Already you feel damp and ready for me.

My lips glide over your chest. You feel your skin tingling as you lie back, eyes closed. Your only focus is on the sensations running through your body as I kiss and caress you.

Your breathing is heavy now. Your chest rising and falling rhythmically with each breath. Without realising, you stroke your fingers up and down my cock with the same slow, luxurious beat. You can feel your nipples hard and pert as you lie on your bed, ready and willing to let me do whatever I want to you.

The tip of my tongue glides along the top of your breasts, leaving a moist trail on your sensitive chest. My tongue glides down and swirls around your tingling nipple, lips softly brushing over your skin. You let out a low moan of pleasure as my lower lip brushes against your engorged nipple.

As my tongue slides around your nipple, enveloping it, you become aware of my fingertips gliding along your hip. The feel of my fingertips dancing over your skin sends a powerful shiver through your body. The heat between your legs intensifies, that pulsing energy deep in the pit of your stomach magnifies, becoming more and more powerful.

My lips wrap around your nipple, tongue swirling around it. You feel me sucking your hard, sensitive nipple into my mouth. My teeth pinch it and you feel me gently pull it. You moan again, a little louder as another shiver washes over you. My lips glide over to your other nipple and I start to softly kiss it as you feel the air, cool and fresh on your moistened skin.

Your chest rises and falls, rises and falls as my tongue and lips dance over your chest. Your body so sensitive now, trembling with excitement. You can feel that excitement deep inside you and you let it grow and grow. You let that pulsing energy spread from deep inside you, washing over your body, spreading to every last inch of your prone body. Your heart thumping hard in your chest as your body pulses with a powerful, tingling energy. You bite on your lower lip as you feel your stomach start to tighten.

My hand gently caresses along your hip. Your knee bends, opening your leg, inviting me to run my hand onto your pulsing crotch. My fingertips smoothly glide down your hip, along the silky soft skin of your inner thigh. Gently stroking your thigh, sending another shiver through you, more powerful than before. Unaware, you start to stroke my pulsing, firm cock a little faster. My lips and tongue dart over your nipples, flicking them, as my fingertips dance higher and higher up your inner thigh. You can feel my fingers tantalisingly close to your hot, pulsing pussy. You can feel your sweet pussy flooding with juices now. The deep pulsing throb in your stomach is drumming rhythmically between your legs. Pulse after pulse now getting stronger. Each beat of your pounding heart sends a powerful tingle through your whole body. Every inch of you tingling with excitement. Your pussy throbbing now, lips swollen, blood pumping through those quivering, eager pussy lips.

My fingers slide up your inner thigh till they almost reach your aching pussy. So close now, running along that small hallow between thigh and swollen pussy lips. You let out a small exclamation, 'Oh god!', as you prepare yourself to feel my fingers on your sweet pussy. In anticipation, your muscles start to tighten, pussy clenches, as you wait on that shuddering, explosive pulse to surge through you when I finally reach your pussy.

But my fingers glide out to your hip again, before sliding over that little pubic triangle, just above your clenched, pulsing pussy. Your heartbeat quickens now. Feel it thumping inside you as my fingers glide in small circles on that soft tingling skin above your quivering pussy.

You can feel that familiar feeling start to grow inside you as your body builds towards an explosive, powerful orgasm. You can feel it deep inside you, so faint at first, but starting to grow. Your legs shuffle restlessly on the bed. The warm air and excitement bringing a glistening film of sweat to your brow. My lips ease down from your heaving chest onto your stomach. Traveling slowly down your body, relentlessly, steadily. Reaching your navel, my tongue swirls around it. Then further down to meet my gently caressing fingertips.

You are moaning softly with each deep, cleansing breath now. My fingers slide along the top of your inner thigh once more as my lips softly kiss you, barely an inch from your throbbing pussy. My tongue glides along you now, edging closer and closer. Your body responds in anticipation once more. Breath quickening, body tightening, throbbing pussy clenching.

You feel my breath blowing over your aching pussy. You arch your back in response, while your body shakes slightly. You lose the rhythm you were stroking my cock to, and instead of stroking it you hold it in your hand, gently squeezing it, feeling the blood pulsing through it.

Legs open wide, chest rising and falling rapidly, heart pounding, you wait on that first touch on your sweet pussy. My lips plant a few final soft kisses above your quivering pussy. Then my lips move down, I hold them just above you, breath washing over your pussy once more.

'Please!' You beg.

At last my lips softly kiss your sweet, sensitive pussy lips. You inhale sharply as a powerful surge of electricity bursts through your body. Lights flashing in your closed eyes as your body trembles fiercely, uncontrollably. You feel a new wave of juices flood into your trembling pussy as it tightens at that first touch. That pulsing energy deep inside you explodes through your whole body now.

I slowly let my tongue slip down the thin crack between your swollen lips, making you cry out, that deep inhaled breath finally escaping you. Body shuddering exsquisitely now, my tongue flicks up and down those trembling lips. Your pussy tightens again as you feel that orgasm building quickly, relentlessly now.

My tongue slides up between your lips, gliding along your trembling, hungry pussy. I slide it up and around the hood of your swollen clit. Small circular beats around and around the hood of your sensitive bud. Your body relaxes into the rhythm of my circular strokes. You begin to stroke my cock again as my tongue glides so sensationally around and around. Licking your sweet pussy, tasting you as your pussy becomes so wet, juices flowing freely. You feel that rhythm pulsing through your body now. Each swirl around that throbbing clit sending wave after wave of pulsing energy through you. Each pulse becoming stronger and stronger. You want to cum. That orgasm growing inside you has become so powerful now. You can feel it beating throughout your whole body, ready for release. Muscles tightening as you try to control it. Let it go. Your pussy clenches tightly as my lips brush against your swollen pussy lips. Tongue sliding around and around your clit. You are moaning loudly now, face flushed with excitement. Body shaking as your muscles tense. Every inch of you tingling, nipples throbbing, pussy throbbing fiercely. The orgasm reaching its crescendo now. Your heart thumping hard as your body is overtaken with that overpowering surge of orgasm. Building and building. You draw in a final breath. Your back arches. You feel that orgasm reach that tipping point. One second, two seconds, three seconds, your whole body is suspended in a paralysing state of overwhelming delight.

Then, with a tremendous pulse, that orgasm finally explodes from you. Your whole body drowning in a sea of absolute ecstasy. A long animal moan escaping you as every inch of you shudders powerfully. Your pussy spasms as the cum washes out of you onto my pleasing, devilish tongue. Then the second wave of orgasm starts to spread through you. That delicious orgasm pulsing through you. Feel it coursing through your body, wave after wave after wave. Your mouth wide open, pulling in as much air as you can to fuel that sensational pulsing orgasm.

That orgasm goes on and on for what feels like over a minute. I stop licking your pussy to let you feel those soothing aftershocks course through you and between your legs. Finally you begin to get your breath back under control. Your trembling pussy starts to release from its clench.

Are you ready for more?

Please get in touch if you enjoy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic