FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Team Fitness Reloaded

Team Fitness Reloaded

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordicMed OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Gremlins in the original post sorted I hope. Feedback welcome

Part 1

To be clear this is a story, but hope you enjoy on these hot days The plan is for this to build up.

Tom had been wanting to shed a few pounds and reclaim his past shape. He had never been a gym bunny, but he had certainly been slimmer before and if he was honest he felt sexier when more in shape.

Scouring the internet, he noticed the local park had a military fitness session on Tuesdays after work. With some trepidation he booked himself in and proudly told his wife Laura. She was sceptical but knew her man wanted to do it for himself and was pleasantly surprised when he rang on Tuesday to say he was leaving early just to make the session.

On arriving Tom was slightly nervous. He surveyed the scene: the instructor he assumed - mid 30s like him and while not tall built. Around were a range of people, but Tom noticed the ones that were fitter from the sculpted outline their shorts and tops made. He had to stop himself thinking about that and said hi to the group and leader, Dave.

He was pleasantly surprised by how receptive Dave was and noticed he was quite hands on. His mind wondered for a second especially as Dave introduced him to the group while placing his arm on across his shoulders: "This is Tom, be gentle as he is new but I know how you lot are and am sure you will show him how surprisingly fun you can be." With this he grinned and Tom caught the eyes of one of the ladies in the group, Maria.

Maria was probably mid-40s, dark haired and tanned. Tom suspected she was Spanish but what he really noticed besides the broad supportive smile was her perfect S shaped body in her tight shorts and running vest. He sighed as he took her in: it was as if she had been poured into her clothing. Had she spotted? God that would be terrible he thought - 5 minutes in and already seen as the new perv in what was a seemingly nice and balanced group.

Dave paired the newbies up with friendly experienced members to bring them up to speed as the warm up started. Tom could not help but be happy when Dave told Maria to help out their new recruit: he was told to stand opposite her and mirror the stretches. He smiled and held out his hand to say hi, while he could feel his shorts tighten slightly as his manhood also tried to greet Maria. A little flush he followed her moves while trying not to focus too much on her plunging and delightfully full breasts and clearly visible hard nipples and risk a noticeable bulge developing.

It seemed Tom was not the only fan of Maria as Dave was also closely observing her and flashed Tom a knowing look. The dirty bastard thought Tom, torn between the raven-haired sensuality before him, the slight pang of guilt about Laura and the jealously at the thought that Mr PT probably had his pick of the class including Maria....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

London

Part 2

Tom put it at the back of his mind. For the best he thought – you are here to get fitter not pick people up. Laura, his wife was quite open minded and they had had some fun before – the usual stuff a little threesome here and there, him egging her on to try her bi side after he had his and a couple or two, but the last regular local couple had moved away so it had been a little quiet recently. He smiled at the thought though that maybe they could both get something out of him pushing himself to lose his slight belly.

The session was tough as Tom was out of shape but Dave, Maria and the gang were very encouraging and supportive even when Dave was at his limit after several laps around the park. Before he knew it, the hour was up. Tom finished the warm down run, or for him more like can it get hotter run and slouched over. Hand on his knees and sweat running off his forehead he looked around at the gang. The sunlight picked out those that were defined, the more rotund and every bit in between and above all the smiling faces: maybe Tom would be alright here after all.

Just as he relaxed a familiar hand slapped his wet back – it was Dave. Full of encouragement Dave pointed towards the local pub where once a month the gang had drinks and that was today. Many could not make it, but about 5 were up for it. Dave freshened up and headed towards the pub and as the breeze caught him he noticed quite how fit and interesting those with him were. There was Maria, who had a classic elegance that exuded sensuality, Dave of course, Anne who was a slender mixed race 20 something (think Jessica Ennis-Hill), Piotr – a builder in his 40s and Mike who was stocky and over 6ft and he guessed also mid-30s. Tom’s mind started to wander as he walked with Piotr with Maria and Anne walking in front, their perfect bums tightening their shorts with every pace.

As they arrived at the amusingly named Cock, the buxom early 50s landlady gave Dave an enthusiastic welcome, almost the kind you give someone you have had the pleasure of fucking and pointed them to the Wimbledon suite at the back. Who is the new boy she asked – Tom came the reply in unison. Welcome Tom she said as she playfully smacked his bum. You will enjoy this she winked. Little did Tom realise how much he would enjoy tonight as his mind spun with thoughts of what this may be – was it really a fitness club or a swinging hub? The door shut and the group all sat down on the sofas.

London

Part 3

Dave sat opposite Tom. Listen he said, everyone here is an adult and they like to train and get in shape. I find it very rewarding, but I should let you know some of them are quite open minded too so I found them this gig every month to help them unwind. It’s not for everyone and usually it is a couple of drinks and then people head on or… he stumbled…stay and see what comes up. He beamed at that and the group chuckled.

Tom noticed Dave’s hand was on his leg – a firm grip as if to say you are in but don’t go away. Of course, it is up to you and we value discretion, his hand leaving a print as he switched leg for pint. Tom smiled “it’s OK, I uhm well I am not that innocent” at which he flushed like a beetroot.

The evening passed with chatter and fun conversation, exercise tips and a healthy dose of flirting. Tom thought maybe he had misunderstood or imagined it. Oh well he sighed too good to be true. But then he noticed Piotr, Anne and Mike head for the door: as they did so Piotr simply said enjoy – we don’t want to give you stage fright on the first night and the door shut. Oh damn thought Tom, I had better let Laura know I will be late.

As he looked up from his phone he saw Maria and Dave sat on a sofa giggling like children and pointing towards him. Tom felt on the spot but then Maria stood up, her pert nipples poking through her orange top and walked over. Tom she smiled, relax I know how much you enjoyed being paired with me. She noticed! With this she moved her hand over his stomach and reached towards his cock. He could feel he was already starting to fill his pants as the blood engorged his cock head. Relax she whispered in a thick Andalucian accent, you know how much I love a thick polla. With that she reached into his short leg and started to massage his balls.

Over her shoulder Tom could see Dave, but not how he recalled. Dave had lifted his top off to reveal a defined rugby build and his white shorts were full of the outline of what looked to be an impressive portion of meat. Dave laughed and wandering over slipped the shorts off to allow his cut cock to breathe. Maria added oh come on did you not think he liked you too from his hands-on approach. He may have had me before but he has to work for it and that means both of you need to get me nice and wet…and besides it will be a nice work out for all. With that Maria skilfully yanked down Tom’s shorts to reveal his curved uncut cock. Mmm she purred not as long as Dave’s but thick and uncut, we are going to have fun.

The guys stood there aroused and vulnerable as Maria lifted herself onto the pool table and spread her legs. Her tennis style shorts were already glistening with her juices which made out the outline of her hot pussy. Tom could see she had a pronounced labia and though he could make out a very hard clit when she eased off the shorts to leave no doubt – her hand parted the lips to reveal a gorgeous sight where tanned skin met pink heat and the smell of her wetness hit them both, their cocks stiffening like two teenagers.

She barked OK boys, now your turn and with that Dave lifted Tom onto the sofa opposite before joining him. He positioned his mouth over Tom’s foreskin and lowered his cock towards Tom’s mouth. He smiled as Tom licked his cock and he probed the precum Tom already had. Maria leaned back and plunged her fingers into her wetness mmm boys this gets me so hot she sighed as she sunk into the baize, her tits pointing up and crying out for attention.

London

Part 4

Tom had fooled about a bit with guys in the past and with Laura his wife, they had had some hot MMF fun where everyone went with it. He had a bi side sure, but the mood had to be right. It certainly was now, as Dave straddled him in a sexy push up position above him, feeding him his cock as he expertly took in all of his in return. He looked over to the pool table to see Maria furiously circling her hard clit which was large enough for him to pick out through her wet suckable lips. She smiled, her face visible between her round firm tits. The guys continued to take each other in, slowly and surely exploring each other with their tongues as the first tangs of precum oozed out to their steady sucking.

Maria got off so much on watching guys playing, she always had ever since her younger days when she stumbled in on her then boyfriend and his best mate….her pussy was a veritable river and she was starting to make a patch on the pool table. She slid off and slinked over to the boys, and crouched next to Tom, guiding his hand to her pussy. Tom easily slipped two fingers in to her and started to probe, curving up and to front alternately pounding and flicking her clit. Her moans grew as did the moisture now engulfing Tom’s hand. Dave pulled his cock away from Tom’s tongue and stood up, slapping Maria’s face with his wet long tool. She instinctively searched for it with her tongue and took him in, her lips wrapped around his throbbing head.

Dave reached down and pulled her hard onto him, Maria almost gagging as he pushed her tonsils but she loved it and whimpered. All the while Tom was furiously fingering her – 3 in and he could tell he was on the right track as she shifted her hips in pleasure. He was now facing her, his legs between hers over the side of the sofa, almost supporting her by her cunt as she built up to orgasm. He reached up between her and Dave who was towering above to the side, brushed Dave’s laden balls which saw him gasp and chuckle and then find her cigar butt like nipples.

The scene was pure lust: Maria was getting closer and between gaps for air moaned as Dave face fucked her while Tom was struggling to help support her with one hand and tease her nipples too. Every tweak saw her weaken at the knees, all the while he was pushing in and out furiously at the front of her pussy. 4 fingers in, a stretch but he could feel the first spasms that told him he was on target. Suddenly she pushed Dave away, his cock making a lovely wet sucking noise as it emerged from her throat. He knew what was next and helped her stand up as Tom pursued his goal. Dave sat next to Tom holding Maria and grinding her onto Tom’s hand. Her cunt spasmed twice, three times and she pushed the boys back on the sofa. My God she exclaimed as she leant slightly back and started to squirt, at first one wave of the warm hormone laden juices hit the guys, then another harder one and another which lasted longer and surprised everyone as it drenched their torsos and erect cocks. She shuddered and like a doe collapsed on to the floor, her golden torso covered by her long legs.

She panted and laughed, wow Tom gracias. The whole area was covered in Maria, her pussy gently relaxing and leaving a small patch beneath her.

London

Part 5

The guys were hard and needed a release. Maria knew that too and announcing that thanks to Dave her core strength was its best ever while she lifted herself to her feet. Tom’s eyes inspected her form close up: sharp piercing green eyes, shoulder length black hair, pronounced shoulders leading to beautifully laden perky breasts, a slight stomach and two long defined legs. Just then the door opened – Dave and Tom looked shocked as a clothed woman marched in. Fuck a normal punter thought Dave, how could Sheila the landlady have let her through!

Tom froze in terror, his cock softening visibly as the not unattractive woman marched over and slapped him. Thwack, straight across the face. Dave was about to intervene when Maria started laughing. Tom she cooed, I am sorry but I felt bad Laura not knowing so I messaged her using your phone while you and Dave were busy. Tom’s mind raced – what had she done! Laura was dirty in bed, but perhaps a little reserved so he thought this could be a crisis.

Laura started to laugh too: “no wonder you wanted to have a drink after class”…”thank God Maria here messaged me and sent a pic of you sucking Dave off”. “Oh” Tom spluttered “well we have our openness love and I wanted to tell you when back”. Laura was taking in the scene, the smells of sex and sweat, the amazing shape Maria was in and Dave’s long cock. “Fortunately,” she stared at them all “Tom knows how horny I get to see him suck cock and she told me where you are…I know you want me with a woman too and Maria is the one to teach me I reckon!”

Maria and Laura smiled at each other – see boys added Maria, now your turn for a reward. Before I help Laura I think you need a release though. With that Maria stood opposite Laura and caressed her boobs through her top – they were slightly fuller than hers but less perky. Laura gasped slightly but Maria continued, slowly and sensually undressing her until they stood naked. There, as nature intended quipped Dave looking at his hardened cock and Tom’s equally re-envigored thickness.

Laura knelt down and started to lick off Tom’s precum, Maria alongside slowly taking in Dave’s length in parallel. Silence descended, with just the slow rhythmic sound of sucking and balls slapping chins as the ladies devoted themselves to cock. It did not take long until Tom’s precum was leaking out of Laura’s mouth onto her tits and his balls tightened up. Laura eased away as his cum hit her face and flooded her tits. His balls drained in a couple of spasms, fast and thick ropes lacing her body. Dave loved watching this and felt his cock swell more, his smaller but equally laden balls desperate for release. With a roar he flooded Maria’s mouth without warning, the cum flowing out of her mouth and down her chest. Without prompting, Laura started to lick up the cum and they all grinned…we have not even got to penetration yet Maria wryly observed.

London

Part 6

The four of them stood there, the smell of sex hanging in the air while they rested. Laura had a look of determined lust in her eyes that betrayed her homely image. Maria sensed it too and in a flash was under her legs and gently licking her pussy. Laura was new to this but was so horny she went with it and crouched to let Maria’s tongue work deeper, its probing motion flicking her clit and teasing her lips.

The guys watched and it was not long before both were hardening up nicely. They moved in closer and moved either side of the ladies, the heat of there presence was palpable and Laura smiled as they each took a nipple and started to kiss and tease it, alternating with giving her passionate deep kisses and she started to moan her appreciation. Maria was eating out Laura like a pro but Tom could only think of tasting Maria and he crouched down, his cock brushing the small of her back and toned bum and plunged a finger in to her hot sex. He removed it, fed it to Laura and tasted it himself – all three smiling after.

Dave pointed to the large corner sofa and the ensemble headed over, Dave giving Laura a teasing slap on the bum as she passed by. Laura lay down on the sofa and was immediately kissed by Maria, the taste of her own juices driving her on as she became wetter. Fuck me she whispered and with that Dave looked at Tom who nodded, so he gently positioned himself and teased her with his cock head before slowly pushing in. Once in he yanked her legs up to his shoulders and started to pump Laura, slowly at first and regularly pulling clean out before slamming back in with a satisfying wet slap.

Maria climbed on the other end of the sofa and lowered herself onto Laura – feeding her a warm moist Iberian pussy to nibble on. This was new for Laura but as Dave fucked her harder and harder he also pushed her deeper into Maria who tasted amazing and different to her own juices. Tom stood there taking in the scene, his cock straining as his head emerged through his foreskin. Maria caught his eye and leant forward on all fours to reveal her welcoming and now very wet lips. Tom needed no invitation – he knelt behind her and while his wife was still licking her clit he entered doggy style, his cock being enveloped by her tight and warm pussy. Laura’s tongue probed his balls and with that he gently withdrew, teased Maria and slammed in harder, feeling his cock push deeper inside as she relaxed into him. The sensation of having two women devoted to his cock made him all the harder and the 4 of them were now fucking ever harder in a conjoined orgy of heat and sex.

London

More to come soon

London

Part 7 - sorry been busy

Maria felt amazing as Tom’s thick cock rammed home, her lips stretched out at the base of his shaft while Laura expertly liked and teased his balls and tasted Maria off of his shaft. Dave was like a machine meanwhile, pistoning Laura and coming up against resistance as her pussy struggle to take in all of his probing length. She loved it though and was so wet Dave could feel her juices run around his nuts to his crack. Maria was grinding herself back against him while all that could be heard was the whimpering of joy: Laura panting with a moan as Dave explored deep inside her and Maria letting out passionate exclamations as she was getting a full-on service from Laura and Tom – her clit was so large the orgasm was taking in its own life inside her.

Laura’s tongue needed a rest but she needed a release and was so fucking horny as could be seen in her nipples that could cut glass. Dave eased out of Laura, his length sliding out into the fetid air. He chuckled as he surveyed the scene. Tom and Maria eased off and Tom also eased out and let Maria’s pussy settle back to shape as she lay down next to Laura. Laura cried out for attention – she needed to be finished so Dave winked at Tom and lay down on sofa. Maria gave Laura a long, wet kiss having fingered herself and fed it to Laura first – both ladies locked in the moment driven on by the urge to cum. Laura looked at Dave’s length, plunged her mouth on it, kissed him deep so he could taste their combined juices and then crouched facing him. With a gentle parting of her soaked lips she dropped herself onto him – his length causing her to yelp as it went deeper than any cock had before.

Maria crouched over Dave, splayed her lips and presented a lollipop of a clit: “fucking taste me Dave I need to cum”. With that she sat on his face so that he was deep into her lovely tasting pussy – fuck Dave exclaimed as he rocked his pelvis while Laura impaled herself on him. He was in heaven. As he moans got loader and Dave started to fuck Laura suddenly faster, Tom stood behind Laura and pushed her forward so that her arse was just in front of him. He reached for the lube that was at her feet and slowly worked his finger into her hole. She was so relaxed already that within seconds he had two in, then three as Laura shouted “fuck this is great”. With that as Dave had slowed to allow him, Tom eased his throbbing head in. He loved the tightness of pushing in for anal and with a satisfying sensation he was in. Gently he rested and then eased out. He spread Laura and pushed her bent over Dave as Dave slowed and waited for the DP sensation through Laura’s wall. He felt the thickness of Tom and together they started building up – the sensation of feeling each other driving them wild as Laura lost it – she was a slave to her orgasm now as she started to moan loader and loader the wave of intensity causing her to start to spasm with joy. Maria loved the scene before her and was so close to an intense orgasm all over Dave’s face. Sheila could hear the noises from the bar and had to admit it was getting her a bit wet…

» Add a new message to this topic