FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Old Dog Walker

Old Dog Walker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *2InchVirgin OP   Man  over a year ago

It was my day off college and I decided to go to the shop and saw an older woman, who I've always found attractive, walking her dog. I decided I would try to ask if she would fuck me but I panicked and ended up asking her if I could ask her some questions for college (I didn't have any questions for college). She said she couldn't right then but she told me her address and to go there in the next hour.

I went home and wrote down some quick questions then thought about what I was doing. I went to her home and asked her some questions and pretended to write the answers down. Some of the questions consisted of "Do you live alone" and "Do you like the local area". I then, at the end, decided to ask one more that I thought of right then. It was "When was the last time you had sex". She laughed and said she would answer if would. I replied "never" and she said just before her husband had passed.

She comforted me and said id lose it someday as she sat next to me and patted my shoulder. I went in for the kiss and as our lips touched she pulled away and slapped me and then continued to say "sorry" before grabbing me and kissed me back.

About 2 mins of solid kissing passed and she got up and took my hand followed by the words "Come with me, you're losing it today!"

She took me to her room where she took her clothes of and stood there as I looked. She grabbed my hand, placed it on her breast and said the words "what are you waiting for?". I undressed as she lay on her bed and looked at me in a way that just turned me on so much. I spread her legs and she told me to stop. She lent up got on her knees and sucked me off for a good 5 mins before lying back down and saying "now you're ready"

I think we fucked for 10 mins before I had cum and seen it dripping from her as she's looking into my eyes.

I quickly got dressed, as did She, and started kissing her again where she replied "you don't have to do that now you know. I'm not going anywhere and id like you to come over often!" I then kissed her one last time and left.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Just realised some grammar and spelling mistakes and I apologise.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No apologies needed . A great story

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

Is there any more

If more people ask I'll happily write more of another time I went over.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Hope there's more

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Please give us more

By *alty2017Man  over a year ago

Stranraer

Deffo want to hear more.

I went back over to the old woman's home approximately 3-4 days after the initial encounter. I knocked on her door and waited and then was greeted by a younger a fucking gorgeous looking younger version of her (no I didn't fuck her too). I quickly said that I was there to help her out and to cut her grass for her, free of charge, and she thanked me as well as let me in the house.

After being showed where the lawnmower was, I got to work. 5-10 mins in I heard the door shut and then the older woman came to the back door, pointed at Me, and led me indoors to her room.

We got to her room and she took her clothes off and in the minute I dived face first into her pussy. I gave it the best I could before getting my cock out and having it sucked. After being sucked off I lay on the bed, still erect, and helped her on top of me, where she bounced on my hard cock and slapped my chest calling me a "dirty little bastard". We tried many positions before I couldn't hold back my cum anymore and let it go in her whilst pulling out accidently getting some on her smooth old body. She didn't seem to care and instead wiped it up and put it in her mouth. She kept wanking me off as I lay there still in exhaustion as well as whispering "you better finish cutting my lawn". I smiled and kissed her and went to finish in her garden.

A further 10 mins or so passed and her daughter returned to the house to see me still cutting the grass and said "its a good job you're doing it for free and not being paid for the hour and handed me a drink before going to talk to her mother.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

Nothing more crazy had happened but I can think of stuff to write if you would like that, or try and make more crazy stuff happen?

Has not had, sorry

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Shame you didnt fuck daughter too

I hate we reading what I wrote and seeing all of the spelling and grammar errors! It's just like hearing my voice over a recording

Nice story

By *humper9erMan  over a year ago

Rocklin

"It was my day off college and I decided to go to the shop and saw an older woman, who I've always found attractive, walking her dog. I decided I would try to ask if she would fuck me but I panicked and ended up asking her if I could ask her some questions for college (I didn't have any questions for college). She said she couldn't right then but she told me her address and to go there in the next hour.

I went home and wrote down some quick questions then thought about what I was doing. I went to her home and asked her some questions and pretended to write the answers down. Some of the questions consisted of "Do you live alone" and "Do you like the local area". I then, at the end, decided to ask one more that I thought of right then. It was "When was the last time you had sex". She laughed and said she would answer if would. I replied "never" and she said just before her husband had passed.

She comforted me and said id lose it someday as she sat next to me and patted my shoulder. I went in for the kiss and as our lips touched she pulled away and slapped me and then continued to say "sorry" before grabbing me and kissed me back.

About 2 mins of solid kissing passed and she got up and took my hand followed by the words "Come with me, you're losing it today!"

She took me to her room where she took her clothes of and stood there as I looked. She grabbed my hand, placed it on her breast and said the words "what are you waiting for?". I undressed as she lay on her bed and looked at me in a way that just turned me on so much. I spread her legs and she told me to stop. She lent up got on her knees and sucked me off for a good 5 mins before lying back down and saying "now you're ready"

I think we fucked for 10 mins before I had cum and seen it dripping from her as she's looking into my eyes.

I quickly got dressed, as did She, and started kissing her again where she replied "you don't have to do that now you know. I'm not going anywhere and id like you to come over often!" I then kissed her one last time and left."

You never went back?

Make up some more

What was her age?

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

She is 67ish I think

I went to her home earlier and told her about this post I made and how many people enjoy so she wants to do more things I can write about so I'll do so as soon as it happens xx

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

I went over last night and it was the first time I slept over night there.

It started with me turning up and her opening the door to let me in. I heard the door close behind me and then lock. I then heard, what seemed to be clothes, hit the floor. I turned around to see her standing there naked with her gown on the floor. I started kissing her and she kissed back and then pushed me to the stairs where I fell back and she pounced on me still kissing grinding on me through my pants.

She led me up to her bed where she had rope tied to all four corners of it. She said "trust her". I let her tie me up after getting undressed and the first thing I felt was her lovely lips on my cock sliding up and down, followed by candle was dripping on my chest. 10 mins went by and she finally 'hopped on'. She rode on me whilst hitting me constantly. I pulled hard against the ropes around my hands and they weren't tied hard enough because they came loose. I placed my hands on her hips and started thrusting harder and faster before she got off untied my feet and told me to bend her over so she could try anal.

Anal has been the best thing to do with her so far as her ass was that tight it made my penis feel so good, and her screaming made me feel s lot better with myself. We then lay down and spooned for a while with my cock in her still from behind as we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning with a wet cock as she tried to wake me up with a bj. I also heard arguing downstairs. I went down to find her and her daughter arguing about me. Her daughter, without realisimgbi was there, said I am a "good looking lad with a nice cock" but also said I'm "too young" for her mother. I entered the room and said my goodbyes before leaving to go home.

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Don’t worry about her daughter as she’s probably only jealous because she’s not getting any But I go back if I was you

A nice little story, well told. Thank you.

It reminds me of an encounter on the Belfast to Liverpool ferry when I was sixteen. I might write it up some day.

If you’re put off by the daughter please give your friend my details and I’ll go round and take care of her!

Personally, I'd be worried about breaking you

Great story the daughter is jealous her mum is getting a regular fucking you are a lucky guy mor to the story please

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Umm hope there’s another chapter

"Personally, I'd be worried about breaking you "

Why don't You? xx

By *c1745Man  over a year ago

tameside

"Personally, I'd be worried about breaking you "

I don’t think you could handle a young stud??

Haha, she would probably eat me and you both alive, lol

nice

Funtown

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Thanks for all the thumbs up lol

Have them both at the same time

No thanks haha

Went over again earlier, she was watching tv and invited me in to watch it with her. I was urging to fuck her as the tv show just seemed to drag on and on. She noticed my boredom and asked if she wanted me to pause it and fuck her. Me, being polite, said it's fine and I would wait.

About 10 mins before her programme finished, her daughter came in. She immediately told me to come with her and she started talking to Me about how it was wrong etc. Then she said that she would allow me to continue as her mum hasn't been that happy in a while, as long as she could see my cock.

I got it out and she just stared at it for a few minutes before leaving the room and saying "just don't hurt her".

Mandy (the old woman's name) had came to find me as her program had finished and noticed that I was zipping my pants back up and asked if her daughter had "helped me already". I replied with the truth and she dragged me to her room where we both got undressed and started to kiss as she wanked me off. I turned her over and started to slip my cock in and out of her tight arsehole when her daughter walked in surprised that we were doing anal and seemed to sound aroused when apologising. Mandy asked if her daughter wanted to join in and she said No, sadly, however, she said "I'd want him alone sometime" then left the room.

Me being turned on that a mid 40s female wants to fuck Me, I fucked Mandy like she was her daughter and came a few times leaving her pussy and arsehole red raw dripping of cum. I left her on the bed as I went to the toilet and heard the door open behind me and there stood Mandy's daughter. I turned around to say that I'm tired but also want her too and she just handed me a piece of paper with her number and address on, including a "p.s." message saying that theres no need for condoms.

I then left mandy's house tired but still horny.

By *ondon258963Man  over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

Awesome stuff, you lucky bugger

Nice

By *oris555Man  over a year ago

home

Funtown

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More?

LOOK forward to to next part

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *om38500Man  over a year ago

mayo

More pls. Great story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experiences.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Hmmmm

Another amazing night with Mandy.

I went over and straight away she was waiting for me. As soon as I knocked on the door, it opened and I found myself being led directly to the bedroom. When I entered the bedroom I heard mandy's clothes drop to the floor behind Me. She then put her arms around me from behind before I turned to face her and picked her up, having her legs wrapped around my body as I placed her on the bed, spread her legs, and buried my face between her legs.

After giving her head I took off my shirt and she was rubbing my torso as I took off my pants and got my cock out. Straight away I pushed it into her wet pussy as she pulled my head towards her chest, pulling my hair. I thrusted many times before she started to cum. And shortly following, I had also cum. I continued to attempt to last longer by keep stopping and fingering her.

We finally gave up and we both lay on the bed with her hand still around and playing with my erect cock. She then asked if I have played with her daughter yet in which i replied with a "unfortunately not". She then answered with a "fuck her harder than you fuck Me!" Before slipping down and sucking me off.

Newtownards

can't wait for more

bradford

More??

Funtown

Liking this, hope it’s true

loving this

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

Can't wait to read more on this

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Mmmmm you lucky.....

By *ondon258963Man  over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

Loving this

Can't wait to hear more

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

This is great ????

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

It's been a few days but I finally went over again. I knocked on the door and she answered and told me to be quiet about "us". I didn't know why she was telling me to be quiet but I walked into her front room and she had a friend sitting there. I walked in and introduced myself and Mandy said I help her sometimes and makes her "feel good". Her friend didn't understand and before Mandy could make up an excuse, I said we fuck eachother.

Her friend just laughed and didn't believe us, so I sat down and just started talking with them. I then stood up to go to the kitchen to make them both a cup of coffee. As the kettle was boiling mandy's friend came in the kitchen and said Mandy was going to the toilet and also asked if I was being serious earlier. I replied "yes" and she said kiss her if I was being serious. I kissed her and she walked back into the other room.

When mandy's friend was about to leave, she asked Mandy if I was serious earlier, Mandy also said Yes. Her friend mentioned that she wish she had someone like me and asked Mandy to "prove it" and before I knew It, Mandy had got up, walked over to me and slid her hand down my pants and got my cock out. She started wanking me off in front of her friend before her friend said she believed us and asked if she could "have a go".

It wasn't long until Mandy and her friend were kissing whilst one was on my cock and the other on my face. This went on for about an hour, just fucking over and over, watching them both cum as I filled them with my cum and saw it dripping out of them as the other licked it as it dripped.

It all ended when I couldn't go anymore. Mandy's friend and Mandy had one last touch of my cock before we went back to chatting.

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Near MK

swansea

Different

bradford

Love it anyone like this close to me

Love it, but what about the daughter ?

bradford

"Personally, I'd be worried about breaking you

Why don't You? xx"

At least at ir height u might stand a chance

"Personally, I'd be worried about breaking you

Why don't You? xx

At least at ir height u might stand a chance "

Dm me

Kidderminster

Lucky lucky chap

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

bradford

Great post. Definitely one to follow

Another great afternoon with Mandy. It started with me going over and Mandy opening the door where she let me in, closed the door and instantly jumped in for my lips. I kissed back and took my shirt off before kissing all the way to her bed where she pushed me onto it and got undressed. She undone my pants and got my cock out then started wanking and sucking me off before I got up and pushed her onto the bed, then climbed on top of her and played with her tits as she rubbed my cock on her clit then guided it into her pussy. I pounded away at her hor ages before i finally had cum. Pulling out she whispered "what about my arse?" I bent her over and gave her anus a good seeing to before I lay on the bed completely drained where she still wanted more, playing with my cock and then climbing onto it. I kept kissing her and kissing her as she bounced on me.

Afterwards, I was so tired I ended up having a quick nap where I was awoken to a bj an hour later but not by her, she was nowhere in the room but instead her daughter was going to town on me.

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Love this

swansea

Tidy

bradford

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

Kidderminster

Mmmmm love it

I was wondering when the daughter was going to get involved . Keep it going

Dudley

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

Funtown

So many thumbs up, Thanks!

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

great

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Is this a true story it's very good either way

By *asonmason51Man  over a year ago

sunderland

What a guy wantbto pass her details on !@

More plz

Nothing else impressive gas really happened the past couple of meets, just sex. Will try to make something happen.

Suggestions to try are welcome.

Near MK

Maybe see if you can bring a friend along ?? I can make myself available ??

Newtownards

bradford

Very horny

Went over again today. I walked in to find Mandy taking her coat off. I asked where she had been and she replied that she was walking her dog again (and thinking about me). I asked what she was thinking about me doing. She replied "fucking me and making me pregnant". I asked if she was still able to get pregnant and she said "no" and started to cry. I went and hugged her, then hugging turned into kissing and kissing turned into fucking.

We fucked and fucked making her feel better. There were many different positions and one more room "christened". It went on for about 15 mins until she told me to stop. I stopped immediately, my cock still in her. She told me I should get her daughter pregnant as she can't get pregnant.

It killed the mood and I pulled out and we talked for a while before I left to go home.

(I have been with her daughter twice but don't talk about it here since the thread is about mandy).

You should start a new thread for the daughter.

Dudley

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More pelas3

"I hate we reading what I wrote and seeing all of the spelling and grammar errors! It's just like hearing my voice over a recording "
do no worry the story is great

Near MK

"You should start a new thread for the daughter. "

I don't think I could write unique stuff about what me and the daughter Do as we just do everything I write about here but with her instead of her mother lol

By *ondonlad32Man  over a year ago

Westside of tunetown

bradford

Kidderminster

Mmmmmmcool story

Kidderminster

"You should start a new thread for the daughter.

I don't think I could write unique stuff about what me and the daughter Do as we just do everything I write about here but with her instead of her mother lol "

need a new story with the daughter please

"You should start a new thread for the daughter.

I don't think I could write unique stuff about what me and the daughter Do as we just do everything I write about here but with her instead of her mother lol

need a new story with the daughter please"

There's not much difference in what we do but if enough people want a new thread I'll make one as I've been with the daughter most lately anyway

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Go on

Newtownards

Sorry I haven't been posting the past few weeks, things came up.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

I went over in my car for the first time (as I was horny coming home from work) and knocked on the door. She answered as I locked my car and immediately she asked if she could "have a ride". I said sure and we went out in my car.

About 20 mins of driving had passed and I had to put petrol in. I did so and as I was paying, Mandy undone her pants and sat pantsless in just her old lady underwear knickers. I got aroused and got in my car and drove somewhere in the middle of nowhere and parked up.

I lent over and started kissing her as I pushed my fingers towards her cunt and pressed against her knickers. I got put the car and met Mandy at the front of my car where I pushed her against the bonnet and pull down her knickers.

I fucked her against my car for about 20 mins before we stopped because we were cold. We got into the back of my car and she climbed onto my fuck and bounced the little she could before I came in her and she sat on my cock kissing me.

I took her home where I left and we t home to write this.

It appears that no-one likes the car story lol

I love the car story!

I love the thought of Mandy!!

I thought I had such a lady of my own!

We met!

In Cockermouth!

Nice meal!

We fumbled (very nice) !

She forgot about me???

Near MK

"I love the car story!

I love the thought of Mandy!!

I thought I had such a lady of my own!

We met!

In Cockermouth!

Nice meal!

We fumbled (very nice) !

She forgot about me???"

Sorry to hear it, hope you find another

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

bradford

Loving the latest part. This is awesome

Like a good fuck in a car story

Glad you enjoy the car story

I went over to see Mandy again today. As soon as I turned up the door seemed to open and Mandy was there waiting for me. I went into her house and she grabbed my arm and took me upstairs where she immediately took off her clothes and got onto her bed. She had never moved so fast.

Whilst I was undressing, I asked "what is up" and she just replied with "im just really craving some cock today". As I was taking off my shirt I felt a hand grab my rising cock followed by a warm mouth. I stopped her, put her back onto the bed and pushed my head straight into her cunt.

I had her grabbing her sheets tightly before stopping and moving towards her face where I kissed her whilst slipping my cock into her old wet cunt.

I fucked and fucked before she turned over and wanted it up her arse. I went at it until I had cum I'm her arse.

We both lay down on her bed where she continuously played with my cock.

I fell asleep and awoken about an hour later with her mouth around my cock where we started round 2.

Awesome,

Love it when you get this. She. The FB does it really turns me on

Dudley

Very horny

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow very horny!! Now

Glad I have caught up on this story now

Keep going

Near MK

Keep going and a daughter thread would be awesome

Just saw Mandy today and she was sad as it was her late mothers birthday. Not much came be said apart from it was an experience fucking a sad older woman.

I started by entering her house where I saw her sulking and asked "what's wrong" where she replied that it was her mothers birthday. I gave her a hug where she burst out into tears and then latched onto my lips like a leech. We kissed and kissed until we were both naked in her living room. We started fucking on her sofa whilst she was still crying. I asked if she wanted me to stop where she replied with "No, this is helping". About 7 mins went by before I went down on her and heard her cry but also start to moan. It wasn't long until she stopped me to suck me off and then top back on my cock.

We had sex until I had cum and it was dripping out of her. I was out of breath as she sat naked on her chair, naked, with cum running out of her cunt onto the chair and then the floor. Thank God the dog was in another room.

(If you're ever lucky enough to have the opportunity to have sex with a sad older woman, take it xx)

Lol

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

bradford

Kidderminster

Mmmmm nice

Near MK

I went over again yesterday and Mandy was watching the legendary "Jeremy Kyle show". The episode was about a man who was shagging a 16 year old girl. Mandy hinted that it was like us but we "only fuck" and not in a relationship. I said "yes we do only fuck" as I started to move closer towards her.

I took off my shirt and Mandy just stared at me. I then took off my pants so I was just in my boxers and socks, then helped her undress until she was fully nude. I took her upstairs where I pushed her onto the bed and buried my head in her pussy. Licking her for what felt like hours until I heard "stop". I immediately stopped and asked if she was ok in which she replied "just shove your cock in me already!"

I done as she said and fucked her to the best of my ability until I lay on the bed next to her and let her do what she wanted to my cock.

Kidderminster

Mmmmmm lucky sod

bradford

More please yessssss

Mmmm very hot

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Love this post. Dream cum true

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice would love to join you and her and u and daughter

Near MK

Sorry if I'm not writing much anymore it's just because were doing the same thing quite often and don't want to bore everyone reading by writing the same thing constantly.

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

I've recently been stopping over at Nancy's house helping her with different things in exchange for sex whenever I want. Never thought this could ever happen to me but I'm so glad it is currently underway. She is a really horny woman to enjoys sex as much as me, with a daughter who also really enjoys it. I just hope her daughter will be up to joining me and her mother sometime as I think it would make a great story to share here.

I might pick this thread back up, thoughts?

By *rooper_saMan  over a year ago

port pirie

bradford

How is it going with the daughter?

Ever fucked her mum then gone straight to hers?

"How is it going with the daughter?

Ever fucked her mum then gone straight to hers?"

Not yet but I may do that.

Sorry I haven't been keeping you up to date with stories but hopefully what happened about 2 weeks ago will be ok.

It was a Friday evening and I was at Mandys house taking a shower. I heard the door open behind me but I continued to shower. A few seconds later I heard clothing hit the ground and the glass shower door unlock. I then felt arms wrap around me and grab my cock. I looked down to see none wrinkly hands and then turned around. Before I could speak, Mandys daughter started to kiss me whilst slowly stroking my cock. I then stopped her and got on my knees and started playing with her wet pussy. It wasn't long until I had her leg propped up on the shower shelf and I was fucking her. I eventually had cum inside her and the cum was dripping out of her pussy as we both continued to shower whilst kissing some more. The bathroom door opened some more and I hear a voice say "leave some for me darling" before hearing the door shut.

bradford

" "

Cheers mate

Loved this what’s the latest?

"Loved this what’s the latest?"

You'll have to wait and find out

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton