FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife watching you wank

Wife watching you wank

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *east88 OP   Couple  over a year ago

darlington

So last night after a bbq and a few drinks. We went to bed. I’m all horny and so was my missus but I could tell she didn’t want to fuck,

I started wanking and saying cheekily can I cum on your face , can I cum on your neck. I love cumming there. As I’m wanking getting my self more turned on , she starts to suck my finger, I’m saying to her. That’s my cock as some other guy is fucking you from behind , keep sucking baby, I then start to cum, I have all the thick cum in my hand, I bring my hand over to my wife and I start to slowly rub it over her breasts, her neck onto her face, she starts kissing me, I look at her and all my thick cum is splattered over her tits and neck and chin, she then pulls her little vest up over her tits and snuggles in for a spoon. We fall asleep.

That’s why I adore my wife, my first wife was never like this. Even if she wasn’t into fucking she always lets me cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife love watching me wank turns her on loads then see gets her toy out and makes herself cum

By *rrycatMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Did this last night was so fking horny my gf who loves watching me wank said come overv my tits I said you getting it all over your face shot spunk everywhere so turned on

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

Only way buses to get a wank off the nun. And that was only to finish me off bless her.

"So last night after a bbq and a few drinks. We went to bed. I’m all horny and so was my missus but I could tell she didn’t want to fuck,

I started wanking and saying cheekily can I cum on your face , can I cum on your neck. I love cumming there. As I’m wanking getting my self more turned on , she starts to suck my finger, I’m saying to her. That’s my cock as some other guy is fucking you from behind , keep sucking baby, I then start to cum, I have all the thick cum in my hand, I bring my hand over to my wife and I start to slowly rub it over her breasts, her neck onto her face, she starts kissing me, I look at her and all my thick cum is splattered over her tits and neck and chin, she then pulls her little vest up over her tits and snuggles in for a spoon. We fall asleep.

That’s why I adore my wife, my first wife was never like this. Even if she wasn’t into fucking she always lets me cum. "

She looks like a hot wife to cum over mate.

Great story

Nice. Very nice

» Add a new message to this topic